Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? (37160 Views)

Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name? / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by Omotayor123(f): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Moz22:

I checked my post and couldn't find any word offensive or insultive...still wondering what could have warranted this insult
I am sure you eat Humans too.
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by Moz22: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=38335825][/quote]

It was my opinion and you could av countered it without having to insult me..well the deed is done and I accept in good faith.

Have a blessed day
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by Topman0001(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Oga most of the supposedly Cow meat u buy frm meat sellers re Meat frm camel..

Very sure of this..

@ topic..

Doubt if it's sallah meat cous Muslims don't eat camel..
This ur comment assures me that u're not a moslem. I'm not one too but i heard it today on a radio program that camels are acceptable for salah, said a prominent alhaji.
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by Greatcalvady(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Oga most of the supposedly Cow meat u buy frm meat sellers re Meat frm camel..

Very sure of this..

@ topic..

Doubt if it's sallah meat cous Muslims don't eat camel..
who told u that, apart frm ram goat, cow nd camel r commom animal dat r accepted for sallah. guess u av not been to d north before
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by just2endowed: 2:51am On Sep 25, 2015
PStylish:

Luke 11:1-8
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.
3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
5 And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

Both of us are wrong.
However, the camel I saw yesterday had split hoofs.
Nevertheless, in the New Testament, the LORD told Peter in a dream not to call whatever he had made clean unclean; the law has been set aside.

Acts 10:9-16
9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

So what are u saying?
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by iykofias(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2015
ylaa:
Yea needs a doctor. Poor camel.
invite me ova for sallah na sad embarassed
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by jashar(f): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2015
unfortunately for me and the camel smiley, I happened to pass by Allen on Sunday when it was being slaughtered.omo mehn, see crowd.
I'm not sure if it's the same camel though but I know it was a camel that was killed.
Btw, who ever said muslims don't eat camel is wrong. Up North, camel meat is common and you and I both know that they are mostly moslems there.
Re: Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? by just2endowed: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2015
jashar:
unfortunately for me and the camel smiley, I happened to pass by Allen on Sunday when it was being slaughtered.omo mehn, see crowd.
I'm not sure if it's the same camel though but I know it was a camel that was killed.
Btw, who ever said muslims don't eat camel is wrong. Up North, camel meat is common and you and I both know that they are mostly moslems there.

Poor camel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture) / Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria. / Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.