Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

#dakkada Akwa Ibom Theme Song (Akwa Ibom 28th Anniversary Song) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #dakkada Akwa Ibom Theme Song (Akwa Ibom 28th Anniversary Song) (2241 Views)

Please Where Do I Download Super Story Theme Song / [MP3] Uncle Eddy – ”dakkada Africa” Prod. Nerosparkz / Step Into The Future By Asa - Gtbank's Latest Theme Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#dakkada Akwa Ibom Theme Song (Akwa Ibom 28th Anniversary Song) by livefromnaija: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2015
In support of Dakkda a chant of motivation for every son and daughter of Akwa Ibom. Upcoming arts from the state drops a theme song for the #Dakkada under the umbrella of an upcoming record label in Akwa Ibom "StarStone Records" Checkout #Dakkada theme song via http://www.livefromnaija.com/starstone-records-dakkada-akwa-ibom/

Re: #dakkada Akwa Ibom Theme Song (Akwa Ibom 28th Anniversary Song) by knightsfalcon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
DREAM LIKE NEVER BEFORE::::::>>>>>
I have lived long enough to know that the world is both dynamic and static..
Dynamic for those that dare to dream and static for those that don't..
There comes a time when there will be significant distant between you and your friends,now its your choice weather to be above or below them,remember a man that doesn't dream ends up opening gate for men that dream,dream big,dream wild,dream with passion,with zeal,with all ur heart,with your soul,only those that don't dream end up not making a mark on earth, do you want to be a person the world remembers like Einstein or just one of those billions of people that come and go and weren't significant in a matter of reason....
A wise lady said 'its better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life,if your dare for nothing you need hope for nothing'...
I Babatunde put it to you today that success favors the bold and remember that dreams without risks are useless,for the world is like a book those that don't take risks read only one page....
Remember have a dream and make sure it doesn't just involve you and your family,include the world,oh,if only you could comprehend my dream I would have told you,but soon,I will call you all to join me but only the brave shall....
Receive and digest my words today,spread it so the world can change... Steve jobs woke up and dreamt of computer system,he didn't just dream,he executed his dream...now the world is more advance because of that man that started his dreams in a garage,imagine the impacts of just a man's dream...
I am Fatai Babatunde,remember,if you don't risk anything you risk more,because you will miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take,for now ruminate on my words if you are sensible,and spread it if you wish you impact others...
The things going on in my mind are unimaginable, I am unable to express them in word,so wait and see my works in the future,for I have a vision to reshape humanity. Add me on whatsapp(08066302351) to join my team,#TeamProctor we live to reshape the world,#HopeForTheFuture ..
I AM THE BENEFACTOR

(1) (Reply)

Tinana By Young P / Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. / Download New Music: Vector Ft. Toolz – Shiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.