Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Caption This Photo Of This Couple Using A Selfie Self By Themselves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of This Couple Using A Selfie Self By Themselves (786 Views)

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Gifty Powers, Takes A Selfie With Bisola (photo) / Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of This Couple Using A Selfie Self By Themselves by sheedy407(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
During the era of mobile phones, we had very little children holding and even successfully operating them that I cant even drop my mobile at home for two mins without my little child of 3years playing games on it.

Now its the era of Selfie Stick, this little lady successfully handled and snapped herself with her boo.
I think the pose was awesome and picture also classic.

Whats your rate over 10?

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Couple Using A Selfie Self By Themselves by DuchessLily(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Cute
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Couple Using A Selfie Self By Themselves by sparklefresh(f): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
wow

(1) (Reply)

TV Presenter Ebuka Obi-uchendu & Cynthia Obianodo's Trad. Wedding In Pitures / YOU TOO? Kourtney Kardashian Poses N*de For Vanity Fair (photos) / Adele Accused Of Copying The Lyrics Of Her Smash Hit 'hello'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.