Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense (3359 Views)

Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Help, GT Bank No Longer Allows Dollar Cheque Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by puskin: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2015
homebase:
Yes, you can not cash out. That is challenge i am facing since last week.

As a matter of fact, this issue made me activated internet banking and bought
their token.

But when i try to sell the dollar to GTbank via their FX sale internet bank
the rate at which they want to buy made me cancel the transaction.

This week i am preparing to close GBank account and go to another bank.

Do you even have an idea of CBN official exchange rate??
You really think another bank would significantly top that rate??

Lemme laugh........when you close that account and go open another one, don't come and complain that the exchange rate being offered there was similar.

You think banks are BDCs abi??
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by holuphisayor(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
homebase:
Yes, you can not cash out. That is challenge i am facing since last week.

As a matter of fact, this issue made me activated internet banking and bought
their token.

But when i try to sell the dollar to GTbank via their FX sale internet bank
the rate at which they want to buy made me cancel the transaction.

This week i am preparing to close GBank account and go to another bank.

close the account?
I laff
u better do d transfer sharply
have u tried to receive dollar to Ur naira visa card?
the only way to get above #199 is to find buyers ursef..den u transfer to dem via internet banking.
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by paschu: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
homebase:
Please i am also in the same situation with the Op.

Side Ranting: While Nigerian youths are working hard to stabilize naira and the economy via bringing in foreign currencies
by working online as freelancers, affiliate marketers, forex traders, kindle publishers e.t.c, some few people who are fortunate
to be sitting under corporate A/C are making obnoxious and anti digital economy age banking policy base on outdated theories
they copy from 1875 Economics text books.

If they don't watch it and observe what digital economy is saying, they will soon run many of their company aground.

Off ranting.
=======================

grin grin grin

Boy, this is no rant at all. You're flat out spot on.

I feel the ache too. I'm a pro freelance writer,
who work 99.9% for foreign clients. It was not
funny at all last month when I wired a few dollars to
my dorm account but was told by the bank that
I could not e paid cash. So instead of the 220/dollar
the aboki was willing to give me, I wound up getting
ripped off by the bank at 199/dollar lipsrsealed

Right now I have about $400, but really wish there's
someone else to sell it to digitally rather than those
lechers erroneously called banks. Not their fault though.
It's the CBN that won't let Naira to find its levels naturally.
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by Promise323: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Has anyone been able to withdraw his money from GT Bank domiciery account yet?
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by homebase(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Not yet and it is so painful.

Now i want to pay for my internet marketing monthly tools: proxies and VPS.

I don't have fund in my naira mastercard, so i will be forced to sell to GTbank tonight
at least $100 out the money at N199/$1 instead of aboki rate N220, can you imagine the shortage?

The most annoying thing using Gtbank naira master card to buy now they w charge outrageous rate.

This is nothing but day, evening and night robbery.

Promise323:
Has anyone been able to withdraw his money from GT Bank domiciery account yet?
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by homebase(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Do you think those morons at helm of affairs at CBN presently know what they doing.

They are just throwing any available punches at the thin air.

Little wonder The Economist magazine was accusing them of hurriedly
making policies without thinking it through.

paschu:

grin grin grin

Boy, this is no rant at all. You're flat out spot on.

I feel the ache too. I'm a pro freelance writer,
who work 99.9% for foreign clients. It was not
funny at all last month when I wired a few dollars to
my dorm account but was told by the bank that
I could not e paid cash. So instead of the 220/dollar
the aboki was willing to give me, I wound up getting
ripped off by the bank at 199/dollar lipsrsealed

Right now I have about $400, but really wish there's
someone else to sell it to digitally rather than those
lechers erroneously called banks. Not their fault though.
It's the CBN that won't let Naira to find its levels naturally.
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by Promise323: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2015
I don't even know how to go about my own. I will stop using GT Bank. My friend in fcmb has received his money directly to his savings account. Rubbish
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by kay29000(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hey guys, help out. I have activated my Internet Banking, and I tried to do the fx sale, but it is saying I can't do it unless I have a token connected to my account. I have the token thingy in my hand right now, I got it yesterday afternoon, but I don't know where to connect it with my account. I really want to get this thing done today.

Please, someone should help shed light on this. Thanks.

@thegame @bedfordng @vinshu @fados4sure @fxbot
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by Promise323: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oh I wish I'm you.
I will still have to go next week to do my own?
Do you know GT Bank dollar Rate?
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by kay29000(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Promise323:
Oh I wish I'm you.
I will still have to go next week to do my own?
Do you know GT Bank dollar Rate?

Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
kay29000:
Hey guys, help out. I have activated my Internet Banking, and I tried to do the fx sale, but it is saying I can't do it unless I have a token connected to my account. I have the token thingy in my hand right now, I got it yesterday afternoon, but I don't know where to connect it with my account. I really want to get this thing done today.

Please, someone should help shed light on this. Thanks.

@thegame @bedfordng @vinshu @fados4sure @fxbot
Follow this procedure as listed below:
Step 1: Log into your GT-Online banking
Step 2: Click proceed to Internet Banking
Step 3: Look @ your Left side and click Fx Transaction and click Fx sale
Step 4: FX Account to Debit: You will see a page asking you the following:
***FX Account to Debit:
***Amount
***Account to Credit
***Remarks (Optional):
***Answer your secret question
Fill the form provided and
***Continue
Step 5: Click Continue and you will see where you will be asked to put your token code
Step 6: Click your Token code and it will generate six unique code like 222564
Step 7: Quickly insert the code into the space provided and click. Your US dollars would be converted to Naira and you will receive a message that your transaction was successful...
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by kay29000(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
fados4sure:

Follow this procedure as listed below:
Step 1: Log into your GT-Online banking
Step 2: Click proceed to Internet Banking
Step 3: Look @ your Left side and click Fx Transaction and click Fx sale
Step 4: FX Account to Debit: You will see a page asking you the following:
***FX Account to Debit:
***Amount
***Account to Credit
***Remarks (Optional):
***Answer your secret question
Fill the form provided and
***Continue
Step 5: Click Continue and you will see where you will be asked to put your token code
Step 6: Click your Token code and it will generate six unique code like 222564
Step 7: Quickly insert the code into the space provided and click. Your US dollars would be converted to Naira and you will receive a message that your transaction was successful...

Thanks. This is exactly what I did, but I couldn't go pass Step 4 cos I got a message that my token is not yet linked to my account. I have already waited for 24hours. I guess I have to wait a little longer.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
kay29000:

Thanks. This is exactly what I did, but I couldn't go pass Step 4 cos I got a message that my token is not yet linked to my account. I have already waited for 24hours. I guess I have to wait a little longer.

Thanks for your time.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by Promise323: 1:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Home-based have you done yours? Have you withdrawn the $100 you said earlier?
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by Promise323: 1:37am On Sep 30, 2015
I was told to come back next week so the bank can before then confirm my domiciery account referee. I pray they are genuine oh. Because I don't know them
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by kay29000(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
I withdrew my $100 yesterday. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by homebase(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Yes i have withdrew it via internet banking.

It is just that the f*cking rate was abysmally low (N199.99/$1)

Promise323:
Home-based have you done yours? Have you withdrawn the $100 you said earlier?
Re: Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense by ediko5(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Hi, please I need an assistance of a current or domiciliary account owner in GTB.

I have a domiciliary account in GTB which is used for Google AdSense earnings. for the account to be active, it must have two referees who owns either a current or domiciliary account with GTB.

Please, I will be very grateful if I get the help of a Nairalander.

Thanks.
umohedikan@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Platform To Make Money, Better Than Mmm.... Check This Out / Information On IJEBU PONMO Supply / Manufacturers Urge CBN To Raise Special Window Allocation To Smes To $100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.