Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) (47327 Views)

Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Evaromantik(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Zoo police at work
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Ayo25: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
emperorchedda:
Oga nick names don't matter. The cool ones are the ones with the wildest nicks while the troublesome ones are the ones with the most gentle nick names
So to you a good name is no longer better and everyone should no longer bother about the kind of name they bear. In criminal law, your name or aliases, to a great extent can be used against you. I have actually seen a case where a judge sentenced a person to jail citing his nickname as one of the evidence against him. You better stop saying this thing you have been saying.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by skyface00(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigeria police, never argue or try to be right with them, even when u are on the right path, they r animal in a men skin, I so much hate having anything to do with them
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:

He instructed the police to shoot. - Lie Mohammed embarassed
at innocent ppl?
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Hibiyemsy: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
On a Sunday afternoon while I was coming back from Church, a car stopped in front of me and a man inside wanted to talk to me but I didn't answer him and took a cab. This man followed the car i entered till I got to my destination. I decided to grant him an audience then. I didn't really look at his face. He collected my number and gave me his complimentary card and said he was just around for a few days and would like to hang out with me. I looked at the card and saw 'managing director '...
Continue reading at www.yemiruth..com
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by walozanga(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
I blame GEJ undecided

Dumb guy, is that not Change?
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by ugojamali(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
A man went in search of something to eat but instead found something that ate him. Oh Lord, give us this day our daily bread and protect us from being bread to evil creatures.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
the police has already covered up this murder.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by 2goodbobo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Trigger happy police Man. undecided
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by alaskido(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is a wonderful story. Police again. Is this one of their accidental shooting? Even if the young man was a cultist, why was he not arrested investigated and tried in a court of law? Why shoot him in cold blood? There is God ooooo.

They say the POLICE is your friend but I do not think so any more with all these new of rampant shooting of innocent Nigerians. This was how a police man shot a husband and wife. The husband is presently receiving treatment while the wife died immediately and the children are left without a mother.

God will judge everyone. For me, I keep clear from the police because the complainant can turn to accuse if you are not rich. No matter how you look at it, if you visit the police station to lay a complaint, you will spend money. If you are the accused you will still spend money. They say bail is FREE but really not FREE.

Mr IG Arase, you have plenty of work to do o.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Vikky014(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
I blame GEJ undecided
how
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Vikky014:
how

If anything is wrong in this country, please blame GEJ - Liar Mohammed.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
agarawu23:
Something is suspicious here
Even if the guy is a cultist, will cultist operate as early as 8am in the morning?

Where and when did the 'exchange of fires took place' ?

If the policeman can't bring out the full story btw them and the cultist, he should be charged for murder because we aren't aware the deceased was with a gun according to the news...

Normal policemen are supposed to shoot to disarm if the need to shoot arise at all.most of the half bred goats parading as policemen in Nigeria are stuuupid trigger happy idiats! U will see what will happen once Buhari opens the page of reform of the Nigeria police.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Beetee1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
i trust no-one side of the story, being the police, family. ... the nickname undecided
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:

For your post, I blame GEJ embarassed
lol bt d man nor b president again na
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sultanchidi:
lol bt d man nor b president again na

I still blame him if dey cant blame the dullard.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Vikky014(f): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:

If anything is wrong in this country, please blame GEJ - Liar Mohammed.

lol. GEJ is also the reason for their mouth odour and sodomy abi

i no tlk anything o
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Smooyis(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
And the wife or girlfriend refused to disclose her name.......... Just thinking though. This life....
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Vikky014:

lol. GEJ is also the reason for their mouth odour and sodomy abi

i no tlk anything o

Buhari body odour cannot stop incessant killing by the police and Fulani herdsmen ?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Vikky014(f): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:

Buhari body odour cannot stop incessant killing by the police and Fulani herdsmen ?
As in eh. his body odour is becoming useless. lets wait for the next line APCHEATS will giv us

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Heureaux: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
I blame GEJ undecided
shocked
Firefire:
I blame GEJ undecided
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by nikkiking(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
I blame GEJ undecided
I blamed your father for not aborting you.

Goat like you shouldn't have been born undecided.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
nikkiking:
I blamed your father for not aborting you.

Goat like you shouldn't have been born undecided.

You see...

You come on here to post garbage right ?

Let your eyes see your noise.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lagos is fast been taking over by cult groups .very soon these miscreants will become uncontrollable
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by heppie1st(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Amennnn

moscobabs:
Bad news everywhere.. Lord continue to protect my family and all nairaland family members o
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by OAMMB(f): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
this definately is still connected to the cult leader that was killed in Akoka a few weeks ago...
this has spark a war btw the groups....
From my view as regards this story...definately the police has been compromised...because it makes no sense killing an unharmed man.
i am not saying the dead victim is not a cultist either of maybe a different fraction from that of the police... but if he was a normal police without an affinity or sympathy for the other group he could have arrested the victim without shooting him point blank.

besides...who in his right frame of mind receives calls that they are sharing salah gift and you rush there leaving your family at home to get yours share....
did you work for it that they will be giving salah gift....anyways maybe because i am not used to greek of free gift.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
RIP lipsrsealed
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by flokii: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin
free things kill... Beware!
R.I.P to the dead..
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by lebienconnu: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
I keep saying it. It will get to a stage when the people will declare an all out war against these Boko Haram in police uniform.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Another trigjger happy policeman, another life lost! Even if the man was a cultist, why not arrest him and probably take him to cult...more over a man is not guilty of any offence until proven guity in a competent court of law. And if the police claim there was a shoot out between the police officer and the deceased, then they should tender the deceased's fire arm with his figer prints! How dumb and stupid their reason is, that the man was a suspected cultist!
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by 2climbi: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
tigonana:
Wat a loss.
the devil devide them yoloba to group's and name them eiye and aye. to kill each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / NDA Cadet, ‘brutalised’ To Death A Day After Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.