Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? (838 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / Urhobo Ex-militant Conderm The Explotion Of Pipeline In Ohwrode Delta State / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by ucheokpara100(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
i dont understand this, many of us find it sooo difficuilt to control only our wife and kid, bt finds it easy to criticise people managing/leading a whole nation, cant we criticise constructively?
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
ucheokpara100:
i dont understand this, many of us find it sooo difficuilt to control only our wife and kid, bt finds it easy to criticise people managing/leading a whole nation, cant we criticise constructively?
Because leaders like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Kevin Rudd, Naheed Nenshi, Sam Adams,Boris Johnson, Julia Gillard are just too useless to be let free.
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by Emusan(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
ucheokpara100:

Answer to your question in a simple sentence, some youths are working for their money but forgetting their own future.

If you want long sentence answer let me know.

Shalom!
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by Emusan(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Because leaders like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Kevin Rudd, Naheed Nenshi, Sam Adams,Boris Johnson, Julia Gillard are just too useless to be let free.

OP never lands you just prove him right!

Don't forget you'll reach their age/position one day.
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
the question should be why don't Nigerians criticise their leaders enough?

in nations where amenities are working, their leaders don't have four heads each,or do they?

Nigerians like the OP are probably soo used to mediocrity. I hope 4-8yrs of Buhari will cure this mentality.
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by ucheokpara100(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

hahahahahhha!........ u bad GAN.
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by ucheokpara100(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ioannes:
the question should be why don't Nigerians criticise their leaders enough?

in nations where amenities are working, their leaders don't have four heads each,or do they?

Nigerians like the OP are probably soo used to mediocrity. I hope 4-8yrs of Buhari will cure this mentality.
criticize constructively man abuse cant help the situation. beside nigeria is nt a country nigeria's just a joke we abuse thm vent our anger then 4get the real issue.
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
ucheokpara100:
criticize constructively man abuse cant help the situation. beside nigeria is nt a country nigeria's just a joke we abuse thm vent our anger then 4get the real issue.

and what my brother are the real issues?
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
ucheokpara100:
. Why do leaders like to wicked us
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by Eziachi: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
ucheokpara100:
You chose your wife or she was arranged for you with your agreement. No one chose 99% of these rogues you are calling your leader.
They are not leaders but rather rulers, who are their only for purposes of being important, fattening their bank balance, buying many houses they don't live.
They are not supposed to 'be just only criticized but rather deserved to be stoned.
What does Saraki does for a living that earned him this sort of an asset within 16 years, if not politics.?
Politics is not supposed to be a career but a service that give you a livelihood, not stupendous wealth.
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by Eziachi: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Txonyi:
please o @OP who are the leaders?
DOES THE ZOO HAVE A LEADER?
ohhhhhh i forgot that the zoo has the PMB President of Monkeys and Baboons to lead them
well we BIAFRANS are HUMANS
we criticize our people eg OBIANO who messed up and today is afraid of what will befall him
but the ZOO celebrate theirs eg tinubu buhari etc and only condemn them when the going gets tough
anyways, THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me
I saw many Biafrans lining up behind Saraki yesterday at the court. It's not about your tribe. Every tribe in Nigeria has their own rogues.
We as Ndigbo has plenty of our own, that's why I support Biafra nation, so that we can go home and deal with our rogues as we sees fit, without them pointing fingers asking what about Tinubu? or its a witch hunt.
If Tinubu is corrupt, then let his people take care of him and so too Saraki.
Corruption has no tribe or language in my eyes.
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by ucheokpara100(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ioannes:

and what my brother are the real issues?
do we hv emmergency ambulance?, electricity? do we hv access to loan? do we hv good road network? how many do i name? nigeria is just a play ground
Re: Why Do We Like 2 Conderm Leaders? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
ucheokpara100:
do we hv emmergency ambulance?, electricity? do we hv access to loan? do we hv good road network? how many do i name? nigeria is just a play ground

you see, we actually on the same page. what better way to get these things than to question our "leaders" and criticize them when they go wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki's Footprint Has Destroyed / Afenifere Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Yoruba land / ​UK Agency Confirms Arrest Of Former Nigerian Minister, Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.