Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. (922 Views)

Alsatian Gsd Puppies In Lagos / Main Canines' Pure Bred American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies For Sale!!! / In Need Of A Alsatian GSD Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Daisy is her name. Recently became part of the family.
She has been tethered for a month now with full health care and otherwise.
Now the issue is, whenever untethered she goes back to her former owner.
You recall till heaven comes down she wouldn't come home.
Cynophiles in house, what should I do?
Really frustrating. cry embarassed

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. by naijainfogalery: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
First of all dogs are not like chicken or goats that within one week of food they forget their owners, Naaa so what you need to do first of all is build a relationship with that dog, feed it well, play with her, show her new places, make her feel loved. you will be amazed at how she will stop going there.

just try build the bond and the trust
Re: Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. by Eveezy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
u and d previous owner, do u live in dsame compound? is ur compound fenced? if no, how does a lil puppy walk to d house of d house of d previous owner wen d house has a distance? well, my advice is for u to show d pup allot of care, play with her wen she wants to, be her only source of food, take her for walks and she would know hw much u love her and never leave u again

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. by powchiey(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wht breed?.. Den it seems u ar not sheltering d dog in a cage or?.... U nid 2 pay her more attention/care before shi gets kidnappd wyl goin bak home literarili...lolll

(1) (Reply)

Terrier Pups For Sale 30k (08166881992, Location: Iyana Ipaja,lagos.) / Male Rottweiler Stud Needed / Quality Slant Back Gsd Pups For Sale...male N Female Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.