Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster (762 Views)

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) / EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster by Akadaworld(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
BEWARE OF THIS GUY datagiglo signature

He is a fraudster. He is not selling any data. Once you send him recharge card via his 07031350573 he will ignore you.

No one knows his name, address or facebook id.

I have already reported him to the DSS. They are working on him.

In case you have issues with him, please forward it to me so I can add it to what I have submitted to the DSS. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster by delishpot: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
So the buyer sends credit to buy credit?
Re: BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster by olowookerekemi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
delishpot:
So the buyer sends credit to buy credit?
they may send mony to him to buy data at cheaper rate nd he wil transfer d data to dem once he has confirmed gttn d mony
Re: BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster by Akadaworld(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
olowookerekemi:
they may send mony to him to buy data at cheaper rate nd he wil transfer d data to dem once he has confirmed gttn d mony

He requested for MTN N1,500 card to send me 5GB which he never did
Re: BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster by Akadaworld(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
DSS and SARS are already after him.

He can run as much as he wants. He will either be arrested and jailed or shot dead. Quote me any day, any time. No matter how long it takes and how much it will cost me, I will show him that my father is a retired General in the Nigeria Army. Just wait and see
Re: BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster by fagbohun4j(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Akadaworld:

He requested for MTN N1,500 card to send me 5GB which he never did
If not that you are also a dull fraudster duped by a smart one, how on earth would you want to get 5g worth of data for only 1,500? The guy teach you lesson ni jare. You are birds of same feather looking for cheap/free things.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!!!! Datagiglo Is A Fraudster by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Akadaworld:
DSS and SARS are already after him.

He can run as much as he wants. He will either be arrested and jailed or shot dead. Quote me any day, any time. No matter how long it takes and how much it will cost me, I will show him that my father is a retired General in the Nigeria Army. Just wait and see
na because ur father be army general, na im come make u get yeye brain?

5gig for 1,500? Dem suppose shoot both of you. As you report to DSS, Mtn suppose report you too make dem finish you simultaneously.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sad Photos! New Born Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Smuggling Cocaine / Photo Of The Day: Scamming Gone Wrong! Lol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.