Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

A Thread For All Basic Studies Students Of FUPRE 2015/2016 Session. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Basic Studies Students Of FUPRE 2015/2016 Session. (418 Views)

Agonies Of FUPRE, Africa’s 1st Petroleum Varsity @ 10 / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / Further Proof Of Fupre's Lack Of Organization And Co-ordination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For All Basic Studies Students Of FUPRE 2015/2016 Session. by LOC1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is a thread for all basic studies students of the federal university of petroleum resources effurun. (FUPRE). This being the school maiden edition of the programme I would implore us to share with ourselves informations and render every form of assistance to one another. The programme is set to start on the 5th of october and all registrations must be completed on or before 2nd october, 2015.
My name is Collins and I am a petroleum engineering aspirant.

(1) (Reply)

Some Interview Questions You Don’t Have To Answer / Study Engineering In India / I Fear For The Future Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.