Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] (47335 Views)

Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / D'banj Gets Porshe Car As SLOT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
directonpc:
Even slot blow this much
cheesy
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na our head Slot go wan collect this money back oooo!!
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by leuelliot(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1:
As you read this, kokomaster D’banj has just been presented with a brand new Red Porsche Panamera BOXSTER as he was unveiled as a brand ambassador for SLOT Systems Limited in Ikeja, Lagos.

The unveiling ceremony took place today September 23, 2015 at SLOT head office located on Medical road, Ikeja Lagos with the CEO Nnamdi Ezeigbo presenting D’banj with the new whip.

This now adds to D’banj’s growing list of endorsement deals that includes, GLO, Ciroc, One.org among others.

The brand new Porsche

http://thenet.ng/2015/09/net-exclusive-dbanj-receives-brand-new-porsche-as-he-becomes-slot-ambassador/

Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by ShegsDayo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
People are saying he's not had a hit song in a long while.
There is more to getting endorsements than a celebrity/musicians drop of hits; the business angle and their individual brand names matter.

This guy is a brand name on his own and his dexterity in business coupled with his relevance across all sectors makes him a better option for multiple endorsements than other artistes

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by hertz9te(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
abysirius:
Are u sick? I'm sorry if u think my question is n insult! But asking him to be releasing songs doesn't really make sense.. He's on top of his game already. As an artiste u get to a point that u strt selling image. That's where D'banj is in Africa presently. It's kids like u that care he's not doing songs.. The business guys see a star and that's what they're buying. Please it is not by d song, it is d name. Imagine tuface, sure he sings better. But even if u're a marketing manager, a good one for that matter, u would choose D'banj ahead of him. Let me quickly state a few things while d guy keep soaring high regardless of ur views...

1. His achievement in the industry. He's about the biggest hiphop artiste we have in Naija. Check his record. The awards speak a lot.

2. His influence in and outside nigeria. Politically and Socially he has distinguished himself as a force to reckon with.

3. He delivers. His performance with the Agriculture movement was particularly impressive. Etc

can we leave this arguement till the next 5yrs ...thank you
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by 400billionman: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1:
As you read this, kokomaster D’banj has just been presented with a brand new Red Porsche Panamera as he was unveiled as a brand ambassador for SLOT Systems Limited in Ikeja, Lagos.

The unveiling ceremony took place today September 23, 2015 at SLOT head office located on Medical road, Ikeja Lagos with the CEO Nnamdi Ezeigbo presenting D’banj with the new whip.

This now adds to D’banj’s growing list of endorsement deals that includes, GLO, Ciroc, One.org among others.

The brand new Porsche

http://thenet.ng/2015/09/net-exclusive-dbanj-receives-brand-new-porsche-as-he-becomes-slot-ambassador/

The car is clearly written Porsche Boxster. A sports ride.

Where is the Panamera, yeye Bloggers.. ?
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
kay29000:

How much is the money they are spending that you are saying is enough to expand the company? 50-60 million a year? Or how much do you think these celebs get on endorsement deals? That money does what it is meant to do; increase the company's profits. Stopping hating and go and work hard and build your own business empire.

Dude am not hating, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Shuoooooo! of course am building my empire for ur info. if you don't like my comment use the nearest rope and closest tree behind ur house.
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by 400billionman: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
leuelliot:

No mind ndi ara. Small time dem go say nah Porsche Cayenne ?

Smh..
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
in Freezes voice snap mpre pictures with celebrities
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by legacyint: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
Is SLOT manufacturing anything ?
i tire oo for dem to make koko master as their brand ambassador,i smell a rat.
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by CandyBar: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
♫ Oga Titus.........♫
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by teamchocolate: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hater! U have been sighted...

tongue

onatisi:
something is not right about the story.i won't be surprised if all this noise is just for "show" . Slot isn't this big ,I just hope they wont collect the car back and give him some money.dbanj is definitely bigger than slot and for him to have accepted this deal means that he is affordable for slot . Dbanj needs to get his acts back and together.
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by kay29000(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stelvin101:

Dude am not hating, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Shuoooooo! of course am building my empire for ur info. if you don't like my comment use the nearest rope and closest tree behind ur house.

F U
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
And you all say he is broke. Smh
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
kay29000:

F U
Thank you. Good night and sleep well
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by kay29000(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stelvin101:

Thank you. Good night and sleep well

Take this L...Loser!!!
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Blackkie: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is this to celebrate D'banj or SLOT?
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by sanity12(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
80% of Private companies in Nigeria don't contribute to the economy or even assist the masses in anyway other than useless employment they will still use you and pay peanut. The money all this companies waste on celebrities all in the name of brand ambassador is enough to expand the company and create more employment or increase workers salaries to motivate them. Nigeria still have a very long way to go.
but if na ur broda dem take do ambassador,u go dey happy ba......I think u are stewpid....hater oshi
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by sanity12(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=sanity12 post=38317995]but if na ur broda dem take do ambassador,u go dey happy ba......bro let's learn to love one another,,,,,I only smell jealousy in ur post.........
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by bejeria101(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
LordReed:

Are you even looking at the picture you posted? It is boldly written on the car Boxster and yet you call it Panamera.

Yeepaa! Dude dnt knw what a panamera look like? Hehehe
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
abworld6deep:
Who God has bless.....
D'banj is blessed
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by Dubemkelly(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2015
They for brand his phone, does slot now sell cars? D'banj should enjoy while the contract lasts
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by simdam500(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Banga Lee is rich today

I'll be richer tomorrow...
Re: D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] by amparas(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chai but SLOT for use money for this Porsche reduce price for phones ooooo.
Anyway make Dbanj flex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Bovi With Damilola, The 7-Year-Old Girl That Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.