Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries (43750 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables / Robbers Kill Hi-Ray, A Music Producer In Rivers, Cart Away His Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by eleko1: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by george3132001(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ayaa
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by mikkypel(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:
See last-minute Sallah hustle sad

I honestly don't give a damn about the policemen's death undecided. ... Na the bankers death and the now impoverished local government workers dey bring tears to my eyes cry

But why do you hate those men on blacks like this.. Have they forced you to write statements against your will before? Fear them oooo.. Don't have them as friends...
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bad boiz wey no wan do legal hustling....One day for the owner.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by ejeh121(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
omusiliyu:
RIP to the deceased. The robbers will soon meet their Waterloo.
after spending the money abi?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by madgoat(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Its really a wicked world shocked

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by mikkypel(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
I suspect it was the governor that led the robbery.. If not, why LG salary(Na joke ooo) b4 some lokoja walkers start attacking me
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by MadCow1: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2889078_lokoja_jpegfa7f9daeb3f85be4e76b1e825be370d3

I laugh every time I see Nigerian Police men inside a Vehicle with Long Rifles providing safety..

They are just sitting ducks.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by vickyzicky: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ndeed dey all cannot go unpurnish nah, since our God z nt asleep.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by vickyzicky: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ndeed dey all cannot go unpurnished nah, since our God z nt asleep.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by Princedapace(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:

I honestly don't give a damn about the policemen's death undecided. ... Na the bankers death and the now impoverished local government workers dey bring tears to my eyes cry

hmmm bro...and if any of your politicians die, u will give a dam about it especially those you support?

there is something wrong with this country....when people who have failed to make tthings better for us, those who have failed to upgrade the standard of our force men, we still celebrate them and curse the product (forcemen) they manufactured

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:

you don't give a damn about the gruesome death of somebody's father,uncle,husband,brother it's not right.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by magicminister: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Sorry to the bankers that lost their lives.
I am happy about the death of the policemen.

All policemen will die miserable and painful deaths.

Amen!

[/size]
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
we are at war,people....BIG TIME.....
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by Tonnierichy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
The state government is likely to know bout it!!
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by godoluwa(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
nikkiking:
Kogi state shocked home of armed robbers.

Especially okene.....

Rip officers sad.

Ur killers shall know no peace angry.
mhen... Okene eh, I fear both male/female 4 dat place

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by Missonas(f): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kai Okene people...i hail o...nwan o.Very rugged people! God bless the dead

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by Timoleon(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
DrObum:
RIP to the men that lost their lives.

But the story is incomplete though.

Was the money stolen from a bank?

If yes, who said that the particular money stolen was for the local government?

If no, do local governments still pay in cash? To warrant moving that amount of liquid cash around

OP, oyaaaa over to you!

you have asked the questions on my mind

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by jackyraw09: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sappyman:
Kogi State has been in the news lately over crime. If it is not kidnapping today then it must be robering tomorrow
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
we can declare the money they stole wrong money...it will not be hard for cbn to declare this moneys for false money,cbn has the record of all the money they printed....and they shall die by firing squad....who kills,shall be killed....we really need death-penaltys......am sure in only one year 1million nigerians will die by death-sentence.....we must have death-penaltys....we must!!!!!

we must have death-penaltys to protect our police and army.............
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by chinchum(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:

As to the boldened, you are a fooool, those policemen put their lives on the line trying to ward off the criminals, your minuscule brain should tell you that, the policemen could have stayed off the scene and give the criminals free passage, but they choose to die trying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by laserjet: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sappyman:
Kogi State has been in the news lately over crime. If it is not kidnapping today then it must be robering tomorrow

Jesus Christ!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by davidthe16th: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
nikkiking:
Kogi state shocked home of armed robbers.

Especially okene.....

Rip officers sad.

Ur killers shall know no peace angry.

You must be an armed rubber

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by ORIGENAL(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Take the money alone and let them leave for Christ's sake. Remember, No peace for the wicked
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by omusiliyu(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
ejeh121:
after spending the money abi?
Anyhow, their punishment await them
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by yehmi01(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:

Please for Christ sake dont say such.

A police man is also flesh and blood like you and I.
Am sure they also have families too.

Irrespective of the issues we have with the Nigerian police, death is not what you wish for any one.

RIP to the dead
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
chinchum:
As to the boldened, you are a fooool, those policemen put their lives on the line trying to ward off the criminals, your minuscule brain should tell you that, the policemen could have stayed off the scene and give the criminals free passage, but they choose to die trying

thank you...some people are just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stvpid...........
Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by dokJ: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chai! all des stony hearted animals don hammer o. Well, nemesis will still catch up with them. D evil that men do lives with them des days.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by nkemdi89(f): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
that's a pure job of an insider especially in these era of our new generation banking whereby staff are not being vetted before given employment. proper and unbiased investigation needs to be carried out, in fact all the element of investigation and interrogation needs to be applied in other to get to the root of this case. kogi is a place where youth derives joy in snatching ak 47 from police, very volatile area.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
dokJ:
Chai! all des stony hearted animals don hammer o. Well, nemesis will still catch up with them. D evil that men do lives with them des days.

its time we start killing them,the way they kill us.....police?.....realy??....are this people serious,,,,,'??-.,,,,,,,.....WE SHALL KILL THEM TOO!!!!.....

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH YOU SUFFER IN YOUR LIFE,BUT IT IS STILL NOOOO REASON TO TAKE ANOTHER PERSONS LIFES,,,,NO REASON AAAAAAAAAA TALL....FOR ME ,THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN BOKO HARAM!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by 3moses: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
name of that bank please?...why hiding it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) / Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.