Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,031 members, 7,859,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Drive Free Traffic To Your Blog Or Website With Bebehoo.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Drive Free Traffic To Your Blog Or Website With Bebehoo.com (288 Views)

International Solar Initiative To Drive Affordable Power Access In Nigeria / NDA Cadets Block Traffic To Take Selfies. (photos) / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Free Traffic To Your Blog Or Website With Bebehoo.com by donrichdavid: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bebehoo.com is a wonderful platform for you to use and drive free traffic to your website for free.
All you need to do is to sign up and click upload or submit new link, share your post and more traffic to your website
Here is the answers to all the questions on your mind!

1. How can that drive free traffic to my website?
yes the platform is build in the sense that you will only share you post title,link to your post,upload your post picture and description then if the readers find your post interesting they will click on read more to read the full content on your website.

2. Are they anything i will do to help bebehoo drive traffic to my website?
Yes if you want bebehoo admin to give your post special treatment you need to also share your post on facebook, with your friends and ask them to like your post, share it with their friends or vote for your post so that the bebehoo, admin will notice more activities on your post and i promise you, not only that your post will be on the frontage but bebehoo admin will promote your post on all their facebook pages with facebook ads that is more traffic to your site when people click read more.

3. Do i need to do more if my content is rich and interesting
no you don't need to do much if your content is rich because the admin read almost all the new post and they will help you to promote your content once the admin find it more interesting and that is more free traffic for you, but is always better to start the promotion your self by sharing it on social media, because that is one of the best way to get admin attention, beside admin may not find some post interesting on till more activities leave them with no choice than to promote your post.

4 What can i do to make admin find my post interesting

all you need to do is to look for good title, interesting picture to suite your story or news etc

5. What can i do convert bebehoo traffic to return visitor on my site

nothing much all you need to do is to always write good content that's what will make visitor to return back to your site or blog nothing much.

6. Why do i need to join bebehoo
the reason why you need to join bebehoo is because you will not only get free traffic but you will be able to discover interesting posts to share on your blog to make your blog content rich

7. Why do i have to believe that bebehoo will promote my content?
the reason why is that bebehoo need your content to promote their site and in the same time give you free traffic in return.

8. What does it take my post to be on the FrontPage?
for now your post goes to bebehoo frontpage as soon as you post it and that is instant free traffic for you

9. for how long will my post drive traffic to my site?
for life each of your post will drive traffic to your website.
how?
because your post we always come up under every related post on bebehoo and that is more traffic to your website even when you are sleeping.
imagin if you post one post every day for one year that's 365 post and all your post pop up under post as related post every day and each of your post give you 100 visitors per month that 35000 traffic free traffic per month.
imagin if your post appear under any promoted good content as related post that's more massive traffic.

10 What more will i do to drive more free traffic
All you need to do is to always share your best post of the day on bebehoo, always share what people want to read or some viral news in pictures,gag,video,interesting post nothing much

you can ask more question below.thanks

Click on this link to sign up at bebehoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Reminder That The Yoruba Living Legend Award Went To Aregberascal / Ambode Seeks Strict Use Of Life Jackets On Waterways / Deception Is Same As Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.