Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

To Poultry Farmers! I Want To Buy Ur Poultry Feed Sacks - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / To Poultry Farmers! I Want To Buy Ur Poultry Feed Sacks (978 Views)

How I Lost 5 Million Naira To Poultry Farming. Mistakes Mad ! / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Poultry Farmers! I Want To Buy Ur Poultry Feed Sacks by kennyman2000(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Goodday to all great farmers and poultry farmers in the house.

A friend of mine needs poultry feeds sacks.. All those big poultry feed sacks in large quantity..

He's really interested. If u have them available for sale. Kindly let me know or u've contact of anyone who has.. Kindly help with it.

Location should be within lagos and ogun state.

Thanks..
Re: To Poultry Farmers! I Want To Buy Ur Poultry Feed Sacks by cgafarms(m): 3:54am On Sep 24, 2015
How do you buy? I mean the price
Re: To Poultry Farmers! I Want To Buy Ur Poultry Feed Sacks by kennyman2000(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2015
cgafarms:
How do you buy? I mean the price

I really dont know. Its a frnd of mine who's into the business.. Do give me ur contact and will forward to him. So, he'll call u.
Re: To Poultry Farmers! I Want To Buy Ur Poultry Feed Sacks by kunleweb: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
kennyman2000:
Goodday to all great farmers and poultry farmers in the house.

A friend of mine needs poultry feeds sacks.. All those big poultry feed sacks in large quantity..

He's really interested. If u have them available for sale. Kindly let me know or u've contact of anyone who has.. Kindly help with it.

Location should be within lagos and ogun state.

Thanks..

tagged

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! / Agric-business. We Can Help U Establish A Plantain, Pineapple, Pawpaw Farm / How was your Day? 4 and 7 Weeks Old Healthy Turkey For Sale in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.