Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Hezekiah University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hezekiah University (1497 Views)

Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hezekiah University by madu85(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls who know when Hezekiah university is conducting interview for non academic staffs?
Re: Hezekiah University by bolinchin: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Interviews were conducted between 23-25th of this month for non academic staffs and academic staff in the faculty of management.you can visit. www.unihez.com for further info.
Re: Hezekiah University by madu85(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
bolinchin:
Interviews were conducted between 23-25th of this month for non academic staffs and academic staff in the faculty of management.you can visit. www.unihez.com for further info.

bro I have done the research but non academic staffs interview was not stated there but only academic staffs.
Re: Hezekiah University by bolinchin: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
madu85:

bro I have done the research but non academic staffs interview was not stated there but only academic staffs.

Deputy Registrar, Principal Assistant Registrars, Senior Assistant Registrars, Assistant Registrars. Chief Security Officer, Bursar/Accountants (Strictly on special invitation and restricted to designated Panelists & BOT members, all duly informed)

START

September 25,

copied from their website.
Re: Hezekiah University by madu85(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
bolinchin:

Deputy Registrar, Principal Assistant Registrars, Senior Assistant Registrars, Assistant Registrars. Chief Security Officer, Bursar/Accountants (Strictly on special invitation and restricted to designated Panelists & BOT members, all duly informed)

START

September 25,

copied from their website.

other non academic staffs where not stated only the once above. like administrative officers, executive assistants etc
Re: Hezekiah University by 2rutalk1: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
I am trying to download the PDF file to view the names of shortlisted candidates but nothing is coming up. Please has anybody succeeded in opening the file?
Re: Hezekiah University by soldierretti: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2015
I downloaded d pdf but did not see names there. It's the same info I saw there.
Re: Hezekiah University by Ngoziezel(f): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
please, any info on the other non-academic positions?.. a friend of mine applied for the position of an Admin Officer.
Re: Hezekiah University by madu85(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
I finally contacted the school and was told they will send text messages to all the shortlisted candidates for interview.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advice for Vacancies / Rejection Letters/mails / Career Benefits Of Applying For Volunteer And Internship Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.