Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] (21053 Views)

Come And See The Beauty Of Truly Handcrafted Shoes, Sandals and Slippers. / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / The Beauty Of Aso-ebi Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by CARLOSZ: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2015

Honey is a sweet food made by bees; it is gotten from the nectar of flowers. The natural sweet food contains glucose and fructose, with vitamins like B-complex, A, C, D, E, and K, which are very essential in the human body, despite the multitasking function of honey, it can also be used as a beauty treatment because it enhances smooth, toned and colored skin, it give the skin this beautiful sensation to continue glowing in any type of seasons.

This powerful natural treatment has been used to produce homemade and industrial product for skin and hair care treatment. Honey has the ability to attract and retain moisture, it helps the skin to maintain softness, supplement and elasticity, honey moisturizes the skin, fight aging, and bacteria. Why not use honey as a beauty treatment?

Benefits you derive when using honey for your skin

· Removes dirt:
Honey removes dirt and impurities without destroying the skin of natural oils, other artificial cleansers and soaps frequently strip the skin of these protective oils and causes the skin to overproduce oil.

· Lessen breakage: Honey has these natural antibacterial and pro-biotic properties that effectively reduce breakouts and prevent acne pimples and other skin disease.

· Enriches skin texture: honey it is so gentle with the skin it neutralizes the skin, toned the skin and maintain the complexion of the skin. It works well on all skin types, It balances oil and moisturizes dry skin.

· Healing: honey heals the skin from different kinds of skin diseases like eczema acne rashes etc.

· Hair booster: The humectants properties of honey help regulate and retain moisture in hair, honey also strengthen hair follicles for healthy growth and lighten hair color.

Honey as Skin treatment

Acne Treatment:
Honey contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that thwart bacteria and can lead to breakouts. Its anti-inflammatory properties will calm redness and irritation.

Try it: Apply a dab of raw honey to affected areas, and sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water

Sunburn Treatment: Honey restores hydration to the deepest layers of sun-exposed skin. Honey and aloe-Vera contain powerful anti-inflammatory to calm burned skin and aid recovery.

Try it: Mix one part raw honey with two parts pure aloe-Vera gel. Apply to sunburned skin.

Scar Fader: Honey is said to lighten skin and it helps to decrease the appearances of scars and increase healing and tissue properties of honey and coconut oil or olive oil will also help revive skin cells.

Try it: Mix one teaspoon raw honey with one teaspoon coconut oil or olive oil. Apply to the affected area, and massage with the tips of your fingers in a circular motion for one to two minutes. Place a hot washcloth over your skin, and let sit until cool. Repeat daily

http://dailytimes.com.ng/honey-beauty-savior/

Cc Lalasticlala

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
they said girls only but na this kind thread you go see guys pass.. lmao

3 Likes

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by CARLOSZ: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
Demigods:
they said girls only but na this kind thread you go see guys pass.. lmao

grin
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Spikkylee: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
grin Gurls Only..
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Bonapart(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok let me call my lipsrsealed
Prettythicsme there is a trend for you
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by CR77(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by NaLaugh: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
We need one volunteer lady to model the honey on her skin, for visual reference. Thanks. cool

3 Likes

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
One very important and most popular use...

Just licking for its sweetness. No medical of academic reason, just for the feeling of tasting something sweet and the happiness that accompanies it.

1 Like

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by bunmioguns(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
cool
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by kennyman2000(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
reading on her behalf...
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Also great for your memory. I love bees! When they're not stinging me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by CR77(f): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin Girls only tongue
Bonapart:
Ok let me call my lipsrsealed
Prettythicsme there is a trend for you

2 Likes

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by mikechibuzor(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
. cool

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by vikkeee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
I cant use it.....cos i will eventually lick it off my face
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Bonapart(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
CR77:
grin Girls only tongue
heard you're not a lady tongue
Just using the moniker... prove it
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by omooba969(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
So how do you apply honey on you skin bearing in mind that it's sticky?

Note: Some people don't like it sticky, you know what I mean. smiley
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by omooba969(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
heard you're not a lady tongue
Just using the moniker... prove it

grin Na she-male!
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Akposy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am here.

Looking good is not meant for ladies alone. I dont knw why Nigerians have dis mentality.... Yet u guyz will be crying 4 gender equality

Honey is good especially for homade spa. The honey i have is darker than dis ooo... Pls wat is d diff

4 Likes

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Felixadded(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
true
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Euckybaby(f): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
NICE ONE
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Bonapart(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
omooba969:

grin Na she-male!
or Ladyboy
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Kennitrust(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
super natural medicine. God is Great?
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by omooba969(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
or Ladyboy

cheesy haaa...Pattaya thingz!
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Kennitrust(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Super natural medicine. God is Great!
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by professore(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is cool
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by JuicyStar: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
T
CARLOSZ:

Honey is a sweet food made by bees; it is gotten from the nectar of flowers. The natural sweet food contains glucose and fructose, with vitamins like B-complex, A, C, D, E, and K, which are very essential in the human body, despite the multitasking function of honey, it can also be used as a beauty treatment because it enhances smooth, toned and colored skin, it give the skin this beautiful sensation to continue glowing in any type of seasons.

This powerful natural treatment has been used to produce homemade and industrial product for skin and hair care treatment. Honey has the ability to attract and retain moisture, it helps the skin to maintain softness, supplement and elasticity, honey moisturizes the skin, fight aging, and bacteria. Why not use honey as a beauty treatment?

Benefits you derive when using honey for your skin

· Removes dirt:
Honey removes dirt and impurities without destroying the skin of natural oils, other artificial cleansers and soaps frequently strip the skin of these protective oils and causes the skin to overproduce oil.

· Lessen breakage: Honey has these natural antibacterial and pro-biotic properties that effectively reduce breakouts and prevent acne pimples and other skin disease.

· Enriches skin texture: honey it is so gentle with the skin it neutralizes the skin, toned the skin and maintain the complexion of the skin. It works well on all skin types, It balances oil and moisturizes dry skin.

· Healing: honey heals the skin from different kinds of skin diseases like eczema acne rashes etc.

· Hair booster: The humectants properties of honey help regulate and retain moisture in hair, honey also strengthen hair follicles for healthy growth and lighten hair color.

Honey as Skin treatment

Acne Treatment:
Honey contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that thwart bacteria and can lead to breakouts. Its anti-inflammatory properties will calm redness and irritation.

Try it: Apply a dab of raw honey to affected areas, and sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water

Sunburn Treatment: Honey restores hydration to the deepest layers of sun-exposed skin. Honey and aloe-Vera contain powerful anti-inflammatory to calm burned skin and aid recovery.

Try it: Mix one part raw honey with two parts pure aloe-Vera gel. Apply to sunburned skin.

Scar Fader: Honey is said to lighten skin and it helps to decrease the appearances of scars and increase healing and tissue properties of honey and coconut oil or olive oil will also help revive skin cells.

Try it: Mix one teaspoon raw honey with one teaspoon coconut oil or olive oil. Apply to the affected area, and massage with the tips of your fingers in a circular motion for one to two minutes. Place a hot washcloth over your skin, and let sit until cool. Repeat daily

http://dailytimes.com.ng/honey-beauty-savior/

Cc Lalasticlala

Are u referring to the natural honey or to our lovers we call "honey"? Just asking cos not many "honeys" have these benefits. Thanks for the very educative, comprehensive and elaborate topic.

1 Like

Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by absoluteSuccess: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
.I have been licking 50ml cup of honey since morning and it is yet to finish.

OP thanks.
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by foxzy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Honeyy grin
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by Nicklaus(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cool .
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by hemartins(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
so only ladies need to look good.
I love honey
Re: Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
OK..meanwhile, you want to get maximum protection at night? Pm me for your electric fence..u can't beat it..thief dare not think of your house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) / We Have Special Slimming Belt For Weight Loss / Kimberly Chukwuemeka Wins 6th Exquisite Queen Nigeria World Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.