Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! (2430 Views)

Man Is Caught On Tape Giving BACK SH*TS To His GF + Video / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by mikesinger: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Do you wear pants to bed? Many women would likely answer in the affirmative. However, experts say when a woman does so on a daily basis when it’s not necessarily because she is having her period, there may be untoward side effects to it!

Physicians aver that the female genital needs to breathe in order to maintain its PH levels and prevent fungi and odour. And that’s why doctors advise going bare below when it’s bed time at the close of day and.....

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/stop-it-ladies-if-you-wear-pan-ts-to-bed-every-night-you-need-to-read-this/

Re: Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by Sappyman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good one. A lesson for the ladies.
Re: Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by wtfCode: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmmm...y'all ladies need to learn 4rm my girlfriend, she hate panties and i love it.
Re: Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
D
Re: Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by wtfCode: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2015
mirabeldesmond:

*y'all ladies*? wat makes u think its only ur girlfrnd dat hates panties?? go ask my boyfrnd he go tell u.
well, welcome to the crew.
Re: Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by sinaj(f): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2015
I dnt evn wear anytin to bed tongue

U can ask my father grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by joshuamoses101(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
mirabeldesmond:

*y'all ladies*? wat makes u think its only ur girlfrnd dat hates panties?? go ask my boyfrnd he go tell u.
hmmm i double sight u
Re: Stop It!! Ladies If You Wear Pan.ts To Bed Every Night…..you Need To Read This! by hensben(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2015
sinaj:
I dnt evn wear anytin to bed tongue

U can ask my father grin
Your father Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Lion Opens Car Door Surprise Family On Vacation / See Hilarious Pictures Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Children / Blac Chyna Buys $400k 2016 Rolls Royce Wraith As Push Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.