Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 (1936 Views)

Are You Having Issues Getting Pregnant?or Trying To Concieve? Then Try This / Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC / Trying To Conceive A Child? Ttc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by legendsmother(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is legendsmother pls attendance and rool call to all my ttc mamas....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by Oleayo22(f): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2015
This is Oleayo22, present.
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by mercifull(f): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2015
Present ma. *back to peeping mode*
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by tariy: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Hello House.....
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by Ladiva: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Present Madame! cool
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by Dazzle86(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Ladiva:
Present Madame! cool

hello house, I really thought you guys were joking about the thread expiring after the 1000th page. I pray our BFPs will come before this one reaches the 1000th mark. happy sallah holidays. wink
Ladiva:
Present Madame! cool

hello house, I really thought you guys were joking about the thread expiring after the 1000th page. I pray our BFPs will come before this one reaches the 1000th mark. happy sallah holidays.
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by cyntobless(f): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Good morning house,just started reading your trends yesterday I couldnt finishe because it started since 2009.but the ones I read was touchy and I feel for woman,because we go through a lot to be called mothers. I was married last DEC,at the age of 34,after so many fasting and prayers,I went to so many pastors to as certain the cause of my delay until Last year. now the issue of Child bearing is anodr hurdle I must cross. am yet to miss my pm. I would have loved to share a testimony to encourage us, but wouldnt want my comment to be lengthy ,God is still God and he never fails. to each and every one of you,continue in prayers,he does answer prayer. before I got married ,a pastor called me and said I should pray hard because childbearing was going to be my enemy's problem and it was just a confirmation to a dream I had. I told my hubby then,and he didn't accept dat prophecy, but I don't pray against it because I felt he is the head and has the power over me ,I am beginning to feel I didn't do well ,since am yet to conceive ,was thinking the evil prophesy is happening. please help me in your prayers

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by doromay: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God fr another day. Baby dust to all mama's on dis part 2
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by CravingChic: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2015
i think we should revert to the old ttc link since its still functional and this should be closed to avoid mixups.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2015
D Old trend is still functioning oooo.... Make we wait till it will be closed oooo before we will ve another page @ legendsmother aka klasskaptain report to the former trend and let there be roll call .
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by legendsmother(f): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
My dears sum1 said it's closing buh seems it's not I opend dis one tinking say he wan close ooo donno how to end am sef cuz I wudnt want to cause a mix up...
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by Oteleye(f): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Present
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by nwarosa: 12:54am On Sep 28, 2015
legendsmother:
My dears sum1 said it's closing buh seems it's not I opend dis one tinking say he wan close ooo donno how to end am sef cuz I wudnt want to cause a mix up...
mail the mods
Re: Trying To Concieve A Child? TTC Thread 2 by legendsmother(f): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Tanks @nwarosa I just did never knew I cud email MODS o lol tanks again God bless

1 Like

(1)

Nigeria: FG Plans Stiffer Sanctions For Unlicensed Patent Medicine Vendors / Gnld Herbal Supplements For Staph / Man’s Head Cut Off In World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.