Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here (1088 Views)

Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Nnamdi Kanu Freed, To Address Biafrans In The Evening? / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by amerengues(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firstly, I must say one of the best place to be is on Nairaland. Ever since I bumped into this interesting site, I have always had solution to my challenge one way or d other. Everytime I google, nairaland is always part of the solution.

However, I have been following Nairaland but have never joined not until recent. What I see is the way we treat ourselves here (though never been insulted because I don't pass my boundary)
One disinteresting this is the way people abuse, curse, throw stones and recently, the tribal differences stealing the show in most thread.
If there is ever anything I can't trade, that will be my integrity and respect. I even feel am the one abused when I read some people trading their parents dignity on Nairaland even if they don't cherish theirs.
I really don't know what we can do to this but I just thought of raising this as some other people may feel the same.
Pls and pls, what can we do to restore sanity as we can't force anyone to be good. Your advice is welcomed. Thanks.
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by libertyfather(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
amerengues:
Firstly, I must say one of the best place to be is on Nairaland. Ever since I bumped into this interesting site, I have always had solution to my challenge one way or d other. Everytime I google, nairaland is always part of the solution.

However, I have been following Nairaland but have never joined not until recent. What I see is the way we treat ourselves here (though never been insulted because I don't pass my boundary)
One disinteresting this is the way people abuse, curse, throw stones and recently, the tribal differences stealing the show in most thread.
If there is ever anything I can't trade, that will be my integrity and respect. I even feel am the one abused when I read some people trading their parents dignity on Nairaland even if they don't cherish theirs.
I really don't know what we can do to this but I just thought of raising this as some other people may feel the same.
Pls and pls, what can we do to restore sanity as we can't force anyone to be good. Your advice is welcomed. Thanks.

Nothing can be done until we start meeting ourself in person, but if it's online! My friend forget it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by Obinovictor(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
I wish something can be done but some people are just not sane at all..
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by 1miccza: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Obinovictor:
I wish something can be done but some people are just not sane at all..

You are right some are just not human at all..
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by rawpadgin(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
SirWere:
Kill all the igbos. That should do it grincheesycheesy
ur name says it all

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
rawpadgin:
ur name says it all
The truth is always bitter but there it is. Who started a civil war? From which ethnic group did the arguably worst president come from? Who has the highest number of drug dealers in Africa? Who disgrace Nigeria overseas? Which ethnic group is calling for another bloodshed
The solution is quite simple. Exterminate the abomination called Igbo from the human race
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by rawpadgin(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
SirWere:
The truth is always bitter but there it is. Who started a civil war? From which ethnic group did the arguably worst president come from? Who has the highest number of drug dealers in Africa? Who disgrace Nigeria overseas? Which ethnic group is calling for another bloodshed
The solution is quite simple. Exterminate the abomination called Igbo from the human race
how old are u

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by DaBullIT(m): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Eggsaktly

I suggested to Seun that all profiles new and old should be verified with facebook account ,
The said FB account must not be less than 9 months old
Must have more than 20 friends
Each profile with each Facebook

If that can be done , trust me , Nobody go dey do anyhow

I have received my fair share of insults , initially i do not respond , but now i'll gladly respond with pleasure and in three fold if not more

My point being i agree with you that people throw insults because NL is too anonymous

And for the OP , you do not need to pass your boundary, Some people do not even have a limit talk less of boundary , the only reason why you won't be insulted eventually is if your comment is just OK, HMMMM, ..... OR anything like that and even that , some people will be pissed especially if your comment is on FTC or STC space , some people just lack moral and will pick a fight with anyone at any time

libertyfather:

Nothing can be done until we start meeting ourself in person, but if it's online! My friend forget it
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by laudate: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2015
DaBullIT:
Eggsaktly

I suggested to Seun that all profiles new and old should be verified with facebook account ,
The said FB account must not be less than 9 months old
Must have more than 20 friends
Each profile with each Facebook

If that can be done , trust me , Nobody go dey do anyhow

I have received my fair share of insults , initially i do not respond , but now i'll gladly respond with pleasure and in three fold if not more

My point being i agree with you that people throw insults because NL is too anonymous

And for the OP , you do not need to pass your boundary, Some people do not even have a limit talk less of boundary , the only reason why you won't be insulted eventually is if your comment is just OK, HMMMM, ..... OR anything like that and even that , some people will be pissed especially if your comment is on FTC or STC space , some people just lack moral and will pick a fight with anyone at any time

Logging in with Facebook profile?? Nah! angry That would be too boring and restrictive. All that needs to be done, is for the mods to be more alert and impartial. Any post with an abusive content should be taken down immediately! shocked

Unfortunately, the mods delete entire threads that are factual and interesting, while leaving the ones populated by abusive tribalistic trolls, to thrive! May God save us all! shocked shocked
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by MRBrownJ: 3:04am On Sep 24, 2015
amerengues:

sadly, you have to understand that some people come here to release the stress from their miserable lives, and get their relief by venting their frustration at others, and insulting anyone at the slightest misunderstanding.

there is absolutely nothing that NL can do about such people, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2015
just a reflection of our offline society undecided
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by likila: 3:42am On Sep 24, 2015
bastards!
we, the childrens of awolowo,
are mourning the passing to the great, green, beyond,
where you will soon head to,
(i shall stay on this side a bit longer),
and all you can think of is tribalism?

it is not good ooo
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by mikolo80: 3:52am On Sep 24, 2015
amerengues:

keep calm
i was scared too until i saw hate posts from 2006
all na mouth
like second poster said
its onl online we
'misbehave"
apart from that kanu radio biafra clown
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by amerengues(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nice comments. I hear u all.
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by babyfaceafrica: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Its unfortunate..but its just online rant....even the tribes that abuse themselves day in day out..still go to registry every weekend to get married.....just be calm and stay your lane!!!
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by Living4christ(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
for me I think some find it entertaining to trade words with each other.
Re: We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here by amerengues(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2016
We need to frown @people' immoral comments instead of encouraging it.
It starts somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, / Dangers Associated With Suya - Must Read!! / How A Calabar Pastor And His Family Lived With A Python Unknowingly For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.