Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

On South South Repunlic I Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On South South Repunlic I Stand (269 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On South South Repunlic I Stand by spanishkid(m): 3:56am On Sep 24, 2015
I know none of us is proud of Nigeria due to the decay in every sector of the Nigerian economy such as unemployment, social vices, infrastructural decay, moral decadence amongst our youths, poor health services, lack of basic amenities etc. Nigeria and as a matter of fact Africa has a lot of challenges facing her. Nigeria has not been fair to us from the South south. I'm not a fan of secession but if we must divide from Nigeria it should be within the six south south states. Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross-River let's come into an alliance and form of sovereign and powerful state. 100% resource control, true federalism and a system of government of government that would be favorable to every ethnic group. Let's use our resources to develop ourselves. The south south is blessed and naturally endowed with natural resources.

Let's channel our course to the UN. But first of all let's stop the resentment towards each other. Ijaws, Binis, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Nembes, Kalabaris, Okpes, Ishans, Afemais, Anangs, Efiks, Orons, Ibibios, Owans, Ikwerres, Ndonis, Ikas, Epies and Ekpeyes are all one. Let's stop being at each others throat.

(1) (Reply)

Mob Stones Saraki And Others At Eid Prayer / Women In Tech Africa Produces Expert Database / Than A Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.