Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch (15005 Views)

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2015
C how stupid apc ppl are, when dey kidnapped chibok girls they did not blame d state govt o, the chief security officer of d state o, instead dey blamed gej. Abeg na buhari 'n apc b d blame here

3 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ilo04(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
APC blames Jonathan for Buhari body odour and slowpoke undecided-Sahara Reporter news

2 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Mufasa27(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
APC - Association of political clowns.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by hopilo: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2015
APC never blamed Shettima of Bornu for the kidnapped of the chibok girls. All the shouted was GEJ. now they can open their fangs to blame mimiko. we are watching

5 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by mikkypel(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Waa it not on Nairaland I read that he has been released.. I am even blaming Nairaland for the elderstatesman kidnap

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ryanfletcher: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2015
I wonder where Nairaland is getting their stories from?
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ERAKAMUS: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2015
APC should please Blame Buhari for BokoHaram

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2015
APC AND HER SEASONAL MALADIES.

MAYBE THEY WILL BLAME PDP FOR THE DEATH OF MRS H.I.D also

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2015
ryanfletcher:
I wonder where Nairaland is getting their stories from?
You didn't see the source abi...

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ryanfletcher: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

You didn't see the source abi...
no coz I don't waste time reading NL news anymore
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2015
ryanfletcher:
no coz I don't waste time reading NL news anymore
But you have time to comment in this news..... Good morning!

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ajepako(f): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2015
APC blames PDP for the late arrival of October!

APC blames PDP for the rise in the tide of Lagos lagoon

APC blames PDP for the depletion in the ozone layers

APC blames PDP for Tinubu's brown teeth

APC blames PDP for Saudi crane accident

APC blames PDP for the pope's refusal to visit Buhari...

APC blames PDP for Aregbe's stunted growth

APC blames PDP for Okorocha's pregnancy

APC blames PDP for Remi Tinubu's early menopause

And bla bla bla

APC, I swear, you guys are not boring..

Kontinu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by neocortex: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2015
I was expecting this,
In order to shift peoples attention from the Fulani herdsmen who kidnapped Falae ,
APC had to blame Mimiko.

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ajoskele(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Some people far away typing as they wish..it's a pity most NLs just want to comment to cover space. I see you all.

But lemme say this, Ondo APC is not far from the truth! I live in Akure and I know what's playing out here.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ryanfletcher: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

But you have time to comment in this news..... Good morning!
yea that's the addiction I'm still fighting and its reducing since unlike before I just comment just like 4words
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by engineerboat(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2015
seyiogunjuyigbe:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/apc-blames-mimiko-for-falaes-kidnap/

APCcheat APCheat, CHai chai, only party in nigeria that want to be ruling party and opposition at the same time.

Very saddened.
You blame MIMIKO for state security, but absolve PMB. Who control POLICE, NA, NAVY, but it its GEJ he will be blamed abi

okay ooooh continue, ojo esin yin ku si dede, iya esin yin bo lona

2 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by franklingud(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Mtchew!!... Nonsense party!

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by engineerboat(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2015
ajoskele:
Some people far away typing as they wish..it's a pity most NLs just want to comment to cover space. I see you all.

But lemme say this, Ondo APC is not far from the truth! I live in Akure and I know what's playing out here.

Alakure oore N ora ro, what is happening in akure that is close to the truth been said here.

A question for u, who control the police, NA, NAVY, NSDC, why will this people shy awa from their responsibility like this.

Nobody is happy about kifnapping the Old man, but security is the resposibility of all, if apc is sure of the secutrity report they submeited, arent they the one in power control the various security forces,

isnt it herdsmen that kidnap him

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by wildchild1: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2015
why single out Mimiko? what about police?

in other news,order your club jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/4
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by thundafire: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2015
APC hw many tyms wen aregbe mumu no pay salary una no talk jst dy poke nose 4 wetin no concern una u guys re jst a scam nd yet supporters will cum in NL nd say change wen buhari is gonna rule without ministers i guess he still thinks he is in khaki

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by brainpower(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2015
I hope MI can see this? What does he have to say since APC his party has decided to play the blame game that FFK played? I for use bad word for am sha but I am his big fan. So I'll pass

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ecel: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Chibok girls scandal will soon be blown to the public and all of us including international community will be surprised. You will know the president is culpable with his APC army. They are all full of certificate scandals and Nigerians have stopped to comment on thier culpable acts. Just wait for more shocking revelations soon but quote me when these revelations finally happened. APC members came together only to unseat Jonathan. Some cabals now think it time to control our economy and be richer than Bill Gates and now Senate is their blockade. In as much I will never condone corruption, I shall never be a party to sentiment. I can only blame Jonathan for allowing these crude 419ners to unseat him. They do not have Nigerian interest at all. Let us wait and see till December. The movie clips continue.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by engineerboat(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2015
neocortex:
I was expecting this,
In order to shift peoples attention from the Fulani herdsmen who kidnapped False ,
APC had to blame Mimiko.

You they mind them, they are quick to call at GEJ to call MEND to order but cannot call PMB to call his fulaani people to order,

blame blame game.

They will soon blame GEJ for bayelsa shambolic primary.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Gboliwe: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Was it not in this same country that APC blamed the PDP president for robbery in an APC state?
APC blamed PDP for its inability to do its duties as a party to its citizens.

APC blames PDP for everything, so it's no longer news.

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by engineerboat(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2015
thundafire:
APC hw many tyms wen aregbe mumu no pay salary una no talk jst dy poke nose 4 wetin no concern una u guys re jst a scam nd yet supporters will cum in NL nd say change wen buhari is gonna rule without ministers i guess he still thinks he is in khaki

am still thnking on what PMB is going to do,
He said he will unveil his minister by september, now October first, but no single name had been submitted for senate screening and approval

we they wait ooooooh

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by peter4d2(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Nw they r blaming mimiko 4 d kidnap of an elder stateman, why blame gej 4 bh kidnapping n killing of innocent souls or does d states affected don't have guvnors cos I know d guvnor thr was originally anpp join apc

#gej my hero.

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ndcide(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2015
How can I like APC after reading this.

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by lordsbiz(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2015
stanech:
Next news

APC blames Ondo PDP for their low sperm count

Mumu people....
Mumu followers.
you never see anything, e be like say u just return from prison where u no go c paper read. You never hear about the new APC winning formular: blame + blame+ blame the more + child voters...= win election. Soon APC go blame mimiko for the mad man wey dey my junction... Lol #proudlywailer

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by sparkwil(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2015
They can blame me as well
Fools.... This is hw they kidnapped the chibok girls and used it against GEJ. Today the principal of the chibok girls is commissioner for education in borno state.

I am sure the APC was behind this kidnapping.
APC is a desperately dangerous party with a regional cum Islamic agenda and can do anything to achieve their bloated interest even if it means sending 100s of innocent teenage schoolgirls to the 7th hell as sex slaves

E no go better for una

Bloody vampires

2 Likes

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Iwonttell(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2015
The APC also berated a former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, for blaming the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government for Falae’s kidnap. It added that the Federal Government could not be held liable for such a crime.

let them free the old man before looking for who to blame

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by anigbajumo(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
Ola17:

These guys don turn entertainers cheesy

Passing blames like say na offering basket.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Gets $1bn Loan From Adesina’s Led african Development Bank / Buhari Receives Julius Maada Bio, President Of Sierra Leone (Photos) / Sign Death Warrant For 2,500 Inmates, NPS Tells Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.