Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Help Choose A Course. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Choose A Course. (811 Views)

How To Choose A Project Topic / JAMB 2018- Things To Consider When Choosing A Course/career / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Choose A Course. by jerome263: 4:31am On Sep 24, 2015
I want to buy jamb form to study mathematics in uniben, but my problem is dat one mind is telling me to study mathematics in education y another is telling me to study ordinary mathematics......please if u know d difference BTW d two, kindly drop a comment....ur advice is needed...
Re: Help Choose A Course. by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2015
There's really no difference, the same thing is taught, just different degrees.
Really it depends on what you want to do with your degree.
Do you want to work or teach maths?
(You can teach maths with a BSc but it's more straightforward with an degree in education)
Whichever you choose make sure you teach maths to others-- officially or otherwise.
Re: Help Choose A Course. by simba1: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Do it in Education, although it even makes no difference seeing the kind of country we dey.
jerome263:
I want to buy jamb form to study mathematics in uniben, but my problem is dat one mind is telling me to study mathematics in education y another is telling me to study ordinary mathematics......please if u know d difference BTW d two, kindly drop a comment....ur advice is needed...
Re: Help Choose A Course. by jerome263: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Karmanaut:
There's really no difference, the same thing is taught, just different degrees.
Really it depends on what you want to do with your degree.
Do you want to work or teach maths?
(You can teach maths with a BSc but it's more straightforward with an degree in education)
Whichever you choose make sure you teach maths to others-- officially or otherwise.
. thanks
Re: Help Choose A Course. by jerome263: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
simba1:
Do it in Education, although it even makes no difference seeing the kind of country we dey.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Confusing Sentences That Actually Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.