Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Happy Eid-el-Adha To All Muslim. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid-el-Adha To All Muslim. (500 Views)

Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Eid-el-adha: UD'HIYA/QURBAANI (sacrifice): What Kind Of Animal Is Suitable? / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid-el-Adha To All Muslim. by 1love4all: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2015
This is to felicitate with all Muslim around the world, may we celebrate more Eid -el- Adha on planet earth.

As we celebrate, let us not forget the reason for season. Let us slaughter our Rams with care, piety and total submission to the will of Allah.

Let us share love, gift and rejoice with the less previledge and those who could not afford to celebrate the Eid on their own.

May Allah accept our token as act of ibadah, and count us among the blessed on the day of qiyyamah.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid-el-Adha To All Muslim. by madridguy(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2015
As we offer our sacrifices on Eid-ul Adha, may the true spirit of this occasion fill our heart with happiness & love. Happy Eid-el Kabir.
Re: Happy Eid-el-Adha To All Muslim. by GentleYoung(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Eid Mubarak, Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum. May Allah accept our qurbani, increase our Iman and forgive our shortcomings. Amin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Job/ways To Strengthen My Deen/faith / My Candid Advice On Relationship Matters Of Nowadays / Leave The Future Alone Until It Comes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.