Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Hair Style, Who Sets The Pace? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Style, Who Sets The Pace? (818 Views)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Style: Who Rocked It Best, Rihanna, Yvonne Or Paris Hilton? / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair Style, Who Sets The Pace? by HunkA(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2009
In a school like uniport where fashion is at its peak,you can stay in front of the 'ofrima complex' (science building) for more than 2hours without getting bored.Why?
Because its like been in a fashion show.
Everyone dresses to impress.We all want to be the happening person (I'm one of them).
Ladies with different hair styles ranging from skin cut to crazy afro!
Guys (ladies too) are now on the so called 'punk hair' (they just dont know what they look like).
Well i've heard of the hair style beyonce but of recent its more of Rihanna!
From plain to crazy Rihanna!
Its a pity she's been 'man-handled' otherwise she'll be out with a new hair do for uniport chics!
Thumbs up Rihanna!
You are the hair icon!
Dont you all agree with me?

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Tips / Good Tailors Needed. / Top Model Of Colour 2010 Winnergraces The Cover Of Blackhair Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.