Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) (47639 Views)

Beyonce Used To Destroy Religion & Promote Sodomy, Miscegenation, & Satanism / Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by COvo(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
If this one sink person go die o
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2015
so where is the jay-z and beyounce? op can lie

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
richard870:
Can you or your entirely household (including your fore-fathers) afford it .....think before you voice abeg!
I had people like you in mind when I made that prayer so I understand your predicament. I don't know about you but as for me, I will be richer than my household and forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Blackberrybabes: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2015
The good life.

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by mrkel(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Luxury redefined. I crave for something more sophisticated than this particular yacht in the future.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by tuk2ato(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2015
But wait oh, we didnt see Jay Z and Beyonce now! And cant they afford to have their own yacht? undecided
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Gap2020(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Get Rich or die trying. Two bugattis added to this, omo, money speaketh all.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
arabianights:

Tell me.........what kinda investment other than this could kola Aluko have done with money ? if you can t answer then its you that needs deliverance.

Every one is entitled to their thinking and if they feel its a waste of money then its their choice .
Your level of maturity should be questioned. Anyone that hears you will think you know anything about investment, grow up bro! The yacht is worth £50million and per hire is £360,000. 139 trips will recoup the amount spent in acquiring it. And a hire can't be more than 3 days. Abeg guy do the math yourself, I've tried for your life enough.
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by arabianights: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Scatterscatter:

Your level of maturity should be questioned. Anyone that hears you will think you know anything about investment, grow up bro! The yacht is worth £50million and per hire is £360,000. 139 trips will recoup the amount spent in acquiring it. And a hire can't be more than 3 days. Abeg guy do the math yourself, I've tried for your life enough.

Your level of intelligence is worrisome.When expressing your self especially on investments or those behind it, you need to view the whole picture in to account .

Are you stating that you dont know who aluko is or the conspiracy behind his wealth together with jide and diezani!? clearly you are a child who knows nothing and its just after worshipping the money but not the coruption behind it.
#Do you know how many people suffered for this ?

Joker, you think am the kinda person that justs comments ignorantly like you?

You are here talking bout tjust the money and am going before and beyond.Narrow minded thing

MY FRIEND GET SMART !!!
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by omusiliyu(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
iheanyi40:
u get brain atall undecided is he d governor of he's state?, ewu

You don't need to be president or governor before you can contribute immensely to your community and nation at large...

Ask WHO the number of programmes Bill Ayomide Gate is sponsoring.
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by omusiliyu(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Sard:

You people and this kind yeye talk. So because there are poor Nigerians he should not enjoy his hard earned money. I don't know if he does any charitable works, but he is not under any obligation to do it. Governments are the ones to provide good water for the citizens, not an individual.

Government alone can't do it.
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by arabianights: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Lyoncrescent:
Jide omokere is another thief and opportunist who has stolen from this country alongside kola aluko.

https://www.nairaland.com/2284441/pwc-audit-kola-aluko-jide

Kola aluko is just an opportunist and one of many who benefited immensely from the corruption in the oil sector . Nigerians celebrate rich crooks who can't give us a clear indication how they originally got their wealth before they then set up phony companies with illegally acquired wealth to try to legitimize their wealth. That's why thieves in Nigeria will still be celebrated and average Nigerians would be praying to God to bless them like he blessed kola aluko.

GOD BLESS YOU.ABEG ACCEPT MY HUG.People just jump to worship money with out thinking before and beyond.Too many children and narrow minded people on nairaland.

Who the hell is going to state that they dont know what Aluko ,jide and Diezani did?The man now spends most of his time in switzerland.Then some child is coming on a public forum to tell us How Aluko is spending the money he stole from us,Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by hkidola00(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2015
tollytexy:
I wish kola aluko is my dad
pls don't say dat pls, not good pls

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by arabianights: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
tuk2ato:
But wait oh, we didnt see Jay Z and Beyonce now! And cant they afford to have their own yacht? undecided

My dear, this is where you seperate the wealthy from Noveau rich.To own a yacht is the final statement of the fact that you are wealthy.All those stars when u dey see on yacht na rent oooo because no be to only own am, other regular expenses dey on top in which can drown you if you no rich like the trully wealthy.

You think wearing bling and designers na the announcement?Ruler of dubai has the largest but i hear say abramovich go soon over take.

QUOTE ME:ALUKO WILL SOON SELL OFF THE YACHT
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by tuk2ato(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
I get what you mean, but i think their combined wealth should be able to get them one if they really want to have it. Nice line from 'Life of Fabulous Billionaires' wink
arabianights:

My dear, this is where you seperate the wealthy from Noveau rich.To own a yacht is the final statement of the fact that you are wealthy.All those stars when u dey see on yacht na rent oooo because no be to only own am, other regular expenses dey on top in which can drown you if you no rich like the trully wealthy.

You think wearing bling and designers na the announcement?Ruler of dubai has the largest but i hear say abramovich go soon over take.

QUOTE ME:ALUKO WILL SOON SELL OFF THE YACHT
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by sweatlana: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
I'm sure there are poeple in his village who are starving..smh
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2015
yacht appears more luxurious & comfortable dan private jets joor........letz see aw fast d switch will take

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by charlie009: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls let's get our facts right, do you know what is 50 million pound and he didn't come out on forbes 1st 10.
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by johnchukky: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2015
very soon Davido will use this one
and do video :Pvery soon Davido will use this one
and do video
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
This is "luhxuree".. This money must be made.. Tunna how far... Before we can marry.. You have to have something like this.. One of the requirements grin smiley wink
Tunnamania11
This one is nothing compared to the one I just ordered wink

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by cindyblash: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Money good ooooo chai!!!! grin
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by 9jauk: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2015
No doubt only Yoruba can venture into this
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by MENTORCH(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Lies on top lies, how can it cost 900,000 dollars to rent a 50millionpound yacht? if he were that rich he should be on forbes.
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by masqot(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
That's money, business and real sense.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by biodunid: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Why are you wasting your time with this crowd? The same fellows hailing Kola will be here tomorrow to complain about dirty toilets in their school hostels, lack of jobs, bad roads in their cities, relatives dying without good healthcare, yankees denying them visa etc. The fact that they cannot connect the dots between those problems and obviously stolen wealth being flaunted tells you this generation will be worse than the ones before it.

arabianights:

GOD BLESS YOU.ABEG ACCEPT MY HUG.People just jump to worship money with out thinking before and beyond.Too many children and narrow minded people on nairaland.

Who the hell is going to state that they dont know what Aluko ,jide and Diezani did?The man now spends most of his time in switzerland.Then some child is coming on a public forum to tell us How Aluko is spending the money he stole from us,Nonsense
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by lebete3000: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
ribbit:
Rich Yoruba men everywhere

Thunder fire poverty .

while my igbo brothers keep beating dr chest at Alaba.

but Jayz and Beyonce are both worth almost 600million pounds, why didn't they buy a yatch since dey could very well afford it?
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Sard(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

Indeed he is not under any obligation to do charitable works. Just as no one is.
However as you do know, the hand that gives is always above the one that receives, not so That is the white race as a GROUP will continue to be our superiors seeing as they give aids to us, among other reasons!

Governments can only provide tap water when people like Aluko do not inflate contracts, dodge taxes and engage in general corrupt practices that DEPRIVE the government of revenue or increase its cost. I hope that is something you can understand.
As much as I understand your point, it is still not their fault if they inflate contracts, dodge taxes and engage in other corrupt practices, and the government and our judiciary system decide not to prosecute them.
Whites are not saint, they are only aware of what their government can do to them if they are caught doing something wrong, but here, anything goes.
Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
goldfish80:
Nigerian pastors will see this thread and start getting ideas wink

hell yeah! they gotta spread the gospel na... lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by rassan: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Source of his income please?

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by amparas(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Maintenance fee go be na die

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by prestige2013: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
tollytexy:
I wish kola aluko is my dad
Be proud of ur Parents, make a name for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
That boat is not up to GBP58M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos / Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.