Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bukola Saraki And The Apc, APC Crises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And The Apc, APC Crises (348 Views)

Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu / APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And The Apc, APC Crises by Smartresult(f): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is I mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.
We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwaso, the then new pdp senators and members of the lower chamber, the contribution of the g7 governors as well as its pioneers and sponsors like chief Obasanjo I don’t think we can witness the change that we witness today, what I am trying to put across here is that internal friction and selfishness is what destroy pdp.
I don’t know why apc can’t learn from t
[url=sasuwa..com/2015/09/bukola-sarak-and-apc-apc-crises.html] read more[/url]

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Mobile Court Convicts 25 Motorists In Kaduna / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration — Okurounmu / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram, FG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.