Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos (1848 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by bfa: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2006
God will help job seekers sha
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by crackmann(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2006
i heard from a very reliable source that the test is in batches so if u dont get an IV now u'll get it later. we are just bleeping too much in this country
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by cosmorpel(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2006
Men is not batch d matter, come 2 d venue now n see how mobile police is treating graduates. (2:pm report)
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by midep: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2006
Not only in Lagos how i wish u are in Ibadan and see how useless how government are 4 not providing the needed job opportunity 4 its citizen,well sah GOD will copme to our rescue INSHA ALLAH.4.oopm report.
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by yemmydavid(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2006
i wrote mine in ibadan.the crowd was HELL too MUCH. we actually started by past 9am for those that where to write by 7am.
they attended to those that came with a signed letter (the one sent by post or courier). then those that came with emails had to do like a mini registration before they where to write in the second batch and that was like 11am.
i think it would be in batches. The test today was ok.it was only the english part that had a little Gmat.i will ask for report from my friend who wrote in kano.
undergraduates are to much in this country and more are still coming into d labour market. NA WA OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2006
na wah oo,pandemoniun @ d test venue in lagos,graduates were tear gased.so much police brutality.God help us!!!!!!
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by sixfoot(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2006
MY fellow country people in Lagos, if u were at UST ph, u will could have had an on-the-spot assessment of the extent of decay and unpreparedness in the the Nigerian system. Could imagine that as at 4.30pm,people that were supposed to write by 11.30am had not written. To further aggravate the already egregious situation, the officials came and insisted that only those for the 1st batch should write first while others should wait probably till their momma's came calling. The question is this,HOW DO WE SALVAGE THIS UGLY TREND?
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by fitzpatty(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2006
After I got exhausted, I left the venue with out writing the test I was invited for embarassed cry
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by kamsi(f): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2006
I wasnt invited and didnt bother going. Howcome interconntinel with the slogan happy customer happy bank would treat prospective employees like that . Anyway what was the test format like so as to help the next batch prepare well. wink
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by coolskeelz(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2006
it is really a pity that graduates are being treated this way by employers and men in khaki.
my friend told me what happened in lag center today,its not something to write home about ,that shows how decayed the whole system is,i learnt graduates that were invited for a test were brutally treated,i really blame intercontinentals or whatever they call themselves,that shows how crude they are,they should have known from there data how many people they are expecting for the test and make provision for it.i still know that in those days people were begged to work in banks and they rejected the offer,if no be say naija jagajaga,man no sopose work for bank,i tell you truth!

my fellow naija men and women its high time we looked in word and create our own jobs thats the only way forward.
check out this
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-23189.32.html
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by phydell(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2006
I ve made up my mind not to apply to any bank again. The insult we graduates recieve from them is 2 much. Right now i ll keep up with my little business till my break comes. Enough is enough. angry sad embarassed
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by onatisi(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2006
GUYS YOU HAVE GOT TO UNDERSTAND TWO THINGS ABOUT NIGERIA , IT IS EITHER YOU HAVE SOMEBODY IN GOVERMENT OR YOU ARE RICH TO SETUP UR OWN BUSINESS OR GET OUT OF NIGERIA.
LET ME SAY THIS AND IT IS AUTHORITATVIE . I KNOW A GRADUATE WHO WILL BE RESUMING WORK AT INTERCONTINETAL THIS WEEK AND YET HE DIDNT EVEN WRITE THE TEST , HE TOLD ME ON FIRDAY I DIDNT BELIEVE ONE OF HIS UNCLES IS A TOP NOTCH IN THE FEDERAL PDP . AND HE GOT THE JB FOR HIM JUST THROUGH A PHONE C ALL BUT YET THEY WERE FLOGGING INNOCNET NIGERIAN YOUTHS FOR SOMETHING THEY HAVE ALREADY STATRED GIVING TO PEOPLE .
GUYS WAKE UP .
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by kuntakinte(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2006
I guess in my own case, I was kinda lucky. I got my own text message around 4:00pm on friday! And I was supposed to write the test in Lagos, could you believe that? Well, I made efforts to go by night bus but discovered that transport companies no longer undertake night journeys, so I decided to chill back in enugu. I learnt my lesson from that guinness brouhaha. Thank God I stayed back! My guy in Lagos told me the place was complete zoo! Well, my sympathy to all those that went for the test but somehow didn't get to write. Shit happens. Things go better!
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by OjideDT: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hi fella, I was one of the victims of police brutality. Thank God I wrote the Exam and with the confident that I'll past. The experince was 'so so' harsh. some were marched on. I pray for quick recovery for those two Ladies.
Inter, please try and borrow leave from FirstBank in managing crowd.
We shall all make it. Amen
CHEERS grin
TC, PH
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by johnny644: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2006
i think intercontinental bank must be regarded as the most inorganised bank in the whole world can you imagine them not being able to manage the cordination of an ordinary test .it is so shame fulll in this information age ,it so disapointing i think they should take a cue from first bank the best bank in nigeria who used consultants in carring out there test.FITC was in total charge when first bank organised there theirs earlier these year so shame on intercontinental bank for beating up applicants for test ,for using tear gas on applicants during a test ,for not spending mone in recruiting a consultant .inter-continental bank sad customers sad bank and a very sad applicants .
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by innason(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2006
u wont believe it i didnt write that test.but the painfull part is that armed robbers waylaided my bus on my way back to enugu and i lost my certificates originals ,my handset to them .even now as i type this they are asking me to give them 1.5 m.i just went to my house to get my reciepts and start all over the processes to get certificates back.God save us all.
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2006
Sorry about your experience. It's a pity that the certificate issuing bodies don't maintain online databases.

I pray for quick recovery for those two Ladies.
What happened to "those two ladies"?
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by endykay(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2006
DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED @INTERCONTINENTAL BANK APP TEXT ON SATURDAY?I WAS AN EYE SAW WHERE POLICE BRUTALITY WAS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED BY THEĀ  CORDINATORS OF THE TEXT.WHERE ARE WE REALLY HEADING 2?

INTER'S APP TEXT WAS -5%
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by endykay(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2006
DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED @INTERCONTINENTAL BANK APP TEXT ON SATURDAY?I WAS AN EYE SAW WHERE POLICE BRUTALITY WAS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED BY THEĀ  CORDINATORS OF THE TEXT.WHERE ARE WE REALLY HEADING 2?

INTER'S APP TEXT WAS -5%
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by me2u(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2006
MY BROTHERS JUST HOLD ON ,HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

SHALOM!!!!!!!!
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by floramy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2006
hello Nairaland,
In kano center it was much more organised. Only those invited through text message were allowed to write.
The center was very calm. Names of all that was invited was placed on a board so you got to check ur name against ur number.
it was very much ok.
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by NKIRUcece(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2006
GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THE SHIRT I WORN ON THAT DAY , IT IS SIMPLY CONDERMED.
I WAS PRATICALLY TROWN IN SIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL, LITTLE WONDER I DOZE
OFF BEFORE THEY FINALLY DECIDED TO START!
THE LORD WILL SURLY COME TO OUR RESCUE,
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by Kajiang02(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2006
Dats a slap on d bank.
Graduates r bn treated lik Skool cert holders
God save us all
NAIJA'''''''''e go beta
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by yankidelta(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2006
Men sorry for those with sad experiences but I tell u the story was the same here in Port Harcourt but no be intercontinental fault sha na because dem don c graduate finish n can u imagine they said those still interested shld come the next day by 12noon which unfortunately was a sunday.Well it's all part of life so we gotta move on!
Re: Everything Scatter Scatter In Intercontinental Bank Test In Lagos by muchmoney: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2006
It is just unfortunate that 'things' are 'this' way. I guess its high time we looked inwards and fashion out alternative measures(not being pessimistic though) For the fact that some of us are without jobs,does not give them the liberty to treat job seekers in such manner. Personally, i've developed a serious dislike for the so called 'INTER-CUNT'(beg your pardon)

(1) (Reply)

Managers Are Wanted In A Telecomms Company / How Is BSTARDOM Apt Test Lyk? / Is It Proper To Quit So Soon?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.