Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,067 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (58085 Views)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / Secret Plot By Buharis Men To Remove CBN Boss Emefiele Bring In Hayatudeen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by juventino: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Emiefele can go if he likes.

He contributed to the our falling Naira by recapitalizing Bdc segment.The Economy was stable before he came about recapitalizing bdc's and immediately after that exercise dollar jumped to the detriment of the Naira which made them devalue.

It will be on record that it was in Emiefele's regime that CBN devalued the Naira twice.He has not made any pissitive impact since he came in.

If you want to quote me, first of all, ask those working in Zenith Bank and they will they you how clueless he was when he was the MD.
When things went wrong during the past administration, it was attributed to Jonathan. For now, the wrongs are apportioned to the minister not Buhari.
Your Buhari is the cause of the downward trend in the economy. He is a dullard! Quote me anywhere. angry

3 Likes

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by stanech: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
989900:

1. If you can't spell 'throat', while you should not keep silent on matters directly affecting us all, OTOH, you automatically lose your right to call another individual a 'dullard'.

2. Do you care to explain how Buhari is 100% responsible for our economic woes?
BTW, I put it at 10-15% Buhari's fault, 50-60% past administrations' fault, and 20-30% global economy 'slowdown', and 'falling oil prices'.

3. Change of notes appearance comes with a 'time limit', which creates panic, panic which forces looters to make mistakes and get found.
Which helps government to recover some monies (not only the local funds found, but put the caught individual under scrutiny) . . . now government needs money to actualize promises such as the ones you mentioned i.e. jobs, infrastructure, fighting BH and e.t.c.

It also sends a warning/discouragement to would be looters, making them more responsible in discharging their duties.

I can even go one further that, in good governance BH apologists/sympathizers would find better things to do than harbouring BH members for peanuts.

And just as job availabilty reduces armed robberies and other vices, it can 'reduce' BH's recruiting power too, coupled with zero tolerance to corruption.

1 I may not spell throat correctly but I am still smarter than the dullard

2. If after 4 months we still blame Jonathan for the economic woes then Buhari should resign Immediately. PS the economy should get better we are tired of all the excuses we don't care about the price of oil because it was the same excuse we heard during jonathan.

3. If buhari wants to improve the economy he needs a smart and very viable policy The change of the colour of the currency is not the right step to take at this moment if buhari was to be smart. It just goes to show that the man is short of ideas. He inherited a bad economy what we want to see now are policies that will revamp the economy. Not changing naira colour. That's just dumb

2 Likes

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by bobbydbobo: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Very good question.. But then how will the change in the notes affect the dollar a thief or a good man has at home?
Hi reyginus I've followed ur comments from the beginning of the thread to this moment. And I believe what u don't understand is :if the present currency can curb corruption as we are saying, why change the colour and waste funds?. Thanks for this inquisitive question. I will sincerely hope if u find a good answer u will support the move, which is the mark of an educated/ intelligent mind. Thank you.
First, let us understand that this move is in two folds, the stashed up Dollar bills and the stashed up naira notes. Now first on the dollar. U nid to be aware of the new policy that you can not stash up dollar in Nigeria anymore as u can not use it as a legal tender here. All bureau de change have been asked to go and register with the bank. So, all bureau de change are known by the Bank. All those collecting dollars in western union can not withdraw dollars, the money would be converted to naira immediately + when collecting the dollars, it must be in ur name and u must have an account with the bank you want to withdraw and in the name u are withdrawing/receiving with.(the yahoo boys will confirm this to u, lol). This has blocked the loopholes so if u keep changing dollars at the black market, they are monitored as they also will go back to change and all. So this tells us that to change to new naira note becomes more difficult as these black market ppl also go to banks to get the naira they change dollars to, the new naira being monitored by a new and efficient system, knowing Wats in circulation especially what's given to these bureau de change, so they are being watched, they have to go legit to a large extent, trust me.
To the old Naira note, how do u change huge amounts? when u wana change wiv dem bureau de change, I've explained d danger, not forgetting how they have to go back to the bank to convert those notes to the new currency,thus, problem. And having the old Naira note too, if ure going to the bank to convert, how much do u wana take? How many banks do u wana use. Whether u have existing accounts or ure opening a new account, there are backdoor intelligent measures being used to watch the flow of currency now.. would you agree it's a smart move now? This is not some Yankee wishful thinking. It is happening now. Ask those who have a reason or the other to deal in dolls.
+ No society can eliminate corruption totally, but if u can do so to the barest minimum, u have tried. Bless u bro/sis.
Shout out to those who towed this line, @ sukkot @arabknights. Bless y'all. I believe, change is here gradually.

BOBBY D BOBO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by orunto27: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Emefiele bye bye
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by orunto27: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari has got Emefiele. Well done PMB.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
bobbydbobo:

Hi reyginus I've followed ur comments from the beginning of the thread to this moment. And I believe what u don't understand is :if the present currency can curb corruption as we are saying, why change the colour and waste funds?. Thanks for this inquisitive question. I will sincerely hope if u find a good answer u will support the move, which is the mark of an educated/ intelligent mind. Thank you.
First, let us understand that this move is in two folds, the stashed up Dollar bills and the stashed up naira notes. Now first on the dollar. U nid to be aware of the new policy that you can not stash up dollar in Nigeria anymore as u can not use it as a legal tender here. All bureau de change have been asked to go and register with the bank. So, all bureau de change are known by the Bank. All those collecting dollars in western union can not withdraw dollars, the money would be converted to naira immediately + when collecting the dollars, it must be in ur name and u must have an account with the bank you want to withdraw and in the name u are withdrawing/receiving with.(the yahoo boys will confirm this to u, lol). This has blocked the loopholes so if u keep changing dollars at the black market, they are monitored as they also will go back to change and all. So this tells us that to change to new naira note becomes more difficult as these black market ppl also go to banks to get the naira they change dollars to, the new naira being monitored by a new and efficient system, knowing Wats in circulation especially what's given to these bureau de change, so they are being watched, they have to go legit to a large extent, trust me.
To the old Naira note, how do u change huge amounts? when u wana change wiv dem bureau de change, I've explained d danger, not forgetting how they have to go back to the bank to convert those notes to the new currency,thus, problem. And having the old Naira note too, if ure going to the bank to convert, how much do u wana take? How many banks do u wana use. Whether u have existing accounts or ure opening a new account, there are backdoor intelligent measures being used to watch the flow of currency now.. would you agree it's a smart move now? This is not some Yankee wishful thinking. It is happening now. Ask those who have a reason or the other to deal in dolls.
+ No society can eliminate corruption totally, but if u can do so to the barest minimum, u have tried. Bless u bro/sis.
Shout out to those who towed this line, @ sukkot @arabknights. Bless y'all. I believe, change is here gradually.

BOBBY D BOBO.

Close but not there yet. Lets get practical now. You see, I'd like us to play a game here. I am the criminal here and you are the government. I have a hundred million dollars in a box in my room. Now see what we will do. Tell me how you'd stop me from spending the money by note change and I'd respond with the escape plan. I mean by merely changing the notes.

Go ahead. How will your note change prevent my spending my dollars? A simple sentence will do except you want to explain a point. The game will go on and on. That is, as you answer I tell you how I will escape and you rebut and so on. Remember what we are trying to do is mimic the government and thief.

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by bobbydbobo: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Close but not there yet. Lets get practical now. You see, I'd like us to play a game here. I am the criminal here and you are the government. I have a hundred million dollars in a box in my room. Now see what we will do. Tell me how you'd stop me from spending the money by note change and I'd respond with the escape plan. I mean by merely changing the notes.

Go ahead. How will your note change prevent my spending my dollars? A simple sentence will do except you want to explain a point. The game will go on and on. That is, as you answer I tell you how I will escape and you rebut and so on. Remember what we are trying to do is mimic the government and thief.

Ohk, remember I told u, u can not purchase anything in Nigeria with dollars as we speak now, you can not use it to pay bills, and it can't be spent anywhere because who ever takes it to the bank would be investigated. It is no more a legal tender anywhere in Nigeria. As u can not spend naira in d u.S. So the game: how do u convert ur hundred million dollars to naira.??
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Obrigado4every: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
I pity the dunce and dullard that believed that changing the colour of the naira will prevent those who have money through corrupt or criminal means from using the money. My goodness this is the 21st century. It is as stupid as trying to sell our black and white TV in this present day. It is as foolish as importing Nokia 3310 and attempting to sell it to people now. Is anybody still using motorola (one of the most popular phones in 2004-2006? Now let me educate you on how corrupt and criminal means is brought back into the systems. People no longer keep huge sum at home again, they pay it into account or accounts. Now what do you need to open an account? A valid means of ID and utility bill. It is so easy to bribe some corrupt officials to issue authentic ID cards with different names. People either use fake names or identification of trusted relatives. I have seen a man who has a personal account with is real names and other personal account with other names. I can tell you that anybody that is wise enough to steal public funds is also wise and has the means to have opened various authentic accounts and deposited the money into such accounts that the change of currency colour will not affect them. Also know that because of the high targets given to them, bankers have various ways of circumventing the system.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by dougivilla(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
that was in the past. i have been clean for over a decade. am a new being in Jesus. old ways are gone. i am a new creature grin
Over a decade? That's probably why you may not be able to understand how laundering takes place in the twenty first century. Now I get it.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
bobbydbobo:

Ohk, remember I told u, u can not purchase anything in Nigeria with dollars as we speak now, you can not use it to pay bills, and it can't be spent anywhere because who ever takes it to the bank would be investigated. It is no more a legal tender anywhere in Nigeria. As u can not spend naira in d u.S. So the game: how do u convert ur hundred million dollars to naira.??
Lolololol. Please which Nigeria are you talking about? Lol. You are building from a wrong premise. In Douglas Road, Owerri, Imo State, ask for Ama Awusa and the money changers and gold buyers. They even drag you as you pass the place talk more when you tell them your intention. And this is just in Douglas Road. You seem to forget that it's Nigeria we are talking about and not some country where any policy is respected.

So rebut it or make a new argument.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by dougivilla(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
not a kobo has been returned because buhari rejected the deal she brokered with abdulsalam
You are gradually sliding into rumour mongering. I have loved your argument until this diversion into unverified rumours.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
handsomeclouds:
As for me.. I see more advantages to this than disadvantages. Those who have old notes hoarded in industrial quantities would be forced to bring them out( hopefully caught in the process by the anti-graft...). These GDP figures doesn't necessarily translates to anything in my own opinion. In the long run the economy will stabilize.
Stop deceiving ursef
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by bobbydbobo: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolololol. Please which Nigeria are you talking about? Lol. You are building from a wrong premise. In Douglas Road, Owerri, Imo State, ask for Ama Awusa and the money changers and gold buyers. They even drag you as you pass the place talk more when you tell them your intention. And this is just in Douglas Road. You seem to forget that it's Nigeria we are talking about and not some country where any policy is respected.

So rebut it or make a new argument.

Well, ama awusa and all, it's no P, what I'm telling u is that it's an ongoing development and all those u see are now registered. They can not do illegitimate deals like before, if they do, not in the tune of billions. Ask a banker what I'm saying. Not a contract staff. Do that and then get back to me. @ a poster above me who said anyone can open a new account with a fake name and all, I ask if the person is in Nigeria. Now u have to update ur details and give them ur real address, then they go verify ur address without u knowing it
After that is done, from time to time, other people are sent to verify those addresses .if not they block ur account. 2: what do u think the bvn is for, and why do u think after the deadline of January 9, u won't be able to do anything without ur national identification number. Well, there are so many minds who are not privy to some developments going on behind the scene, those who do are laughing at so much ignorance here. I hope many will be able to eat the humble pie by coming back to these various threads to say some people were right and they were wrong.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by BushidoBlue(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
thats not the point. the point is if you have 2 billion dollars at home and yes there are politicians with warehouses full of billions of dollars ( where do you want them to keep it ? you cant keep that kind of money in europe ), and with this amount of money, once a change is implemented to the naira , you are stuck with your billion dollars. yeah you can attempt to change it 5000 dollars at a time but there is not enough days in a year for you to change 2 billion dollars when you are changing it in small amounts

Hahahahahahahahahaaa
I've been laughing reading all your posts. My God!!!
You are so funny!
Between your tribalistic rants and clueless postulations I've cone to see you are just a zombie...
A hilarious one at that....

No no wait sorry

You are not a zombie, you are just ignorant....

Oh my apologies......

You are both......

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by emmatok(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
bobbydbobo:

You don't need to convert all the dollars at once, but just the ones you need.
If there is a demand, there will be a suppy.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by dougivilla(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
TheFreeOne:

That's how crazy the gullible are becoming now by turning logic upside-down via body language and media conviction of " GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT"
Funny enough they are the same group of people that will defend other politicians that others call thieves; asking for evidences. God will deliver this nation.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
bobbydbobo:

Well, ama awusa and all, it's no P, what I'm telling u is that it's an ongoing development and all those u see are now registered. They can not do illegitimate deals like before, if they do, not in the tune of billions. Ask a banker what I'm saying. Not a contract staff. Do that and then get back to me. @ a poster above me who said anyone can open a new account with a fake name and all, I ask if the person is in Nigeria. Now u have to update ur details and give them ur real address, then they go verify ur address without u knowing it
After that is done, from time to time, other people are sent to verify those addresses .if not they block ur account. 2: what do u think the bvn is for, and why do u think after the deadline of January 9, u won't be able to do anything without ur national identification number. Well, there are so many minds who are not privy to some developments going on behind the scene, those who do are laughing at so much ignorance here. I hope many will be able to eat the humble pie by coming back to these various threads to say some people were right and they were wrong.
I don't think you still have got it. The thing simply is, any good can be achieved without the currency change. That's the point.

Back to our game. What about does with Legal dollars at home will note change make these legal dollars useless too?
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Hahahahahahahahahaaa
I've been laughing reading all your posts. My God!!!
You are so funny!
Between your tribalistic rants and clueless postulations I've cone to see you are just a zombie...
A hilarious one at that....

No no wait sorry

You are not a zombie, you are just ignorant....

Oh my apologies......

You are both......

grin glad you are amused. but good points is foolishness to a crazy person. remember that grin
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sappyman:
This is a welcome development because this is the first step in tackling corruption in this country. As we all know our politicians have stuck billions of naira in soak way and don't put their money in bank to avoid being traced. We should all give it a support.

Many legitimate businessmen keep large sums on them. This is a blunt tool to fight corruption
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
dougivilla:
You are gradually sliding into rumour mongering. I have loved your argument until this diversion into unverified rumours.
keep in mind this is just a tributary of the main topic of contention so I can see why it borders on rumor mongering because it cannot be substantiated. we just veered into another angle with this diezani story. but all my points on the main story stands grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
dougivilla:
Over a decade? That's probably why you may not be able to understand how laundering takes place in the twenty first century. Now I get it.
nah brah it all remains the same. in fact it is tougher now that the world is a global village thanks to more advanced technology. just the other day a nigerian man with 40,000 dollars had his money seized in american customs. you cannot have more than 10,000 dollars on you when travelling to america without explaining the source of your money. 10,000 ? talk less of billions. IT IS VERY HARD
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by dougivilla(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
keep in mind this is just a tributary of the main topic of contention so I can see why it borders on rumor mongering because it cannot be substantiated. we just veered into another angle with this diezani story. but all my points on the main story stands grin
Good, but I think it will be safer to keep to what one can prove. I enjoyed some of your arguments anyway.

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
bobbydbobo:

BOBBY D BOBO.

Excellent input bros about the inner-workings of the banks and bureau de change. excellent
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
dougivilla:
Good, but I think it will be safer to keep to what one can prove. I enjoyed some of your arguments anyway.
thats always the best way to go, the bolded that is, but you know as nigerians it is in our nature to freestyle both the substantiated with the unsubstantiated. we wouldnt be nigerians if we cant do that lmao. but yeah I have thoroughly enjoyed your input as well as everyone elses

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by 1miccza: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Forget my Id and address the issue I raised; the fg was at the verge of borrowing to pay salaries when gej's tenure elapsed. Don't let my moniker distract you, tell me how did ebele's policies help our lives?

Post your proof that they were about to and i'll believe you
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Interesting. He is in a better position to know what was stolen but yet couldn't come up with a particular figure in the first place. Lol. I am in charge of accounts in a company and knows its running perfectly but it had to take me three takes to know what money is missing and I am without fault? Just keep reading and don't take sides until you understand. Right now you don't understand.

So questioning assertions rather than swallowing everything because you don't like a man now amounts to defending corruption? Lol. You should learn the value of truth. And you didn't really answer me. Respond to this:
' What
about the PWC investigation thereafter?
Nigerians, the majority, always only read the first
part of a story and not the other parts. Learn to
do that. Assuming the PWC reports is even
wrong do you even have any moral point for
rejecting it if you initially without any evidence
called the accused thieves?'.
bros the central bank holdings is not comparable to the small company you manage their finances. the central bank accounting will be very vast and intricate and somewhat cumbersome to collate. i suspect one person cannot at any point in time pin-point exact amounts of money present or going out at any point in time but during the audit season you can then collate and tabulate and have an idea of what is going where and what is coming in, and this would be why lamido could not give you accurate amounts. with the vast wealth in that holding he can only give you ball-park figures of accountancy errors and money lootings to an accuracy rate of tens of billions and that is exactly what he did. this is not a small finance company where you can account for every naira at a given time lol. get real bro. like i said, lamido sanusi is in a better position than you and i to make the judgement he did wink
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
bros the central bank holdings is not comparable to the small company you manage their finances. the central bank accounting will be very vast and intricate and somewhat cumbersome to collate. i suspect one person cannot at any point in time pin-point exact amounts of money present or going out at any point in time but during the audit season you can then collate and tabulate and have an idea of what is going where and what is coming in, and this would be why lamido could not give you accurate amounts. with the vast wealth in that holding he can only give you ball-park figures of accountancy errors and money lootings to an accuracy rate of tens of billions and that is exactly what he did. this is not a small finance company where you can account for every naira at a given time lol. get real bro. like i said, lamido sanusi is in a better position than you and i to make the judgement he did wink
Lolol. You are still at this? Okay. Tell me now, why accept it is 20billion and not either the initial 10 or 40billion dollars?
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Obrigado4every: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
bobbydbobo:

I have opened some accounts without anybody doing the verification. Do you know the extent that top management people in different banks create loopholes to enable the corrupt move billions? You forget that the banks need the deposits to survive, do business and make profit or they will be sacked. If somebody refuse to do BVN and the bank executives gives the other not to block the account can't the person do whatever he/she wants with the money. Nevertheless, the point is anybody smart enough to steal money has already move the money into the system.

bobbydbobo:

bobbydbobo:

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. You are still at this? Okay. Tell me now, why accept it is 20billion and not either the initial 10 or 40billion dollars?
nah i just logged on and saw my mentions. i ttry to respond to all my mentions if i can. i feel someone took the time to write something to me, its only right i reply. i know we have smacked the topic to death, i was just replying out of courtesy. but ermmm yeah as far as the bolded, like i said, these are BALL PARK FIGURES. you do know what BALL PARK FIGURES mean right ? when dealing with central bank kinda money - your ball park figures will be in the tens of billions grin wink wink
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
nah i just logged on and saw my mentions. i ttry to respond to all my mentions if i can. i feel someone took the time to write something to me, its only right i reply. i know we have smacked the topic to death, i was just replying out of courtesy. but ermmm yeah as far as the bolded, like i said, these are BALL PARK FIGURES. you do know what BALL PARK FIGURES mean right ? when dealing with central bank kinda money - your ball park figures will be in the tens of billions grin wink wink
So how does the term 'ball park figures' really make the figure among other figures dished out true?
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
So how does the term 'ball park figures' really make the figure among other figures dished out true?
you know in the central bank the billions are placed on pallets right ? pallets in a warehouse. now jonathan and his gang will order vans to come move huge amounts. so in a warehouse like this when you look at all the pallets. maybe there was 500 billion sitting on the pallets and jonathan sends his gang of kleptocrats to come for 20 billion. now in a situation like this, if you look at the pallets you cant really know how much was taken but you can guess that around 10 to 40 billion looks like is missing from this warehouse. and you cant actually pin-point the figure until your annual audits. makes sense now ?

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
you know in the central bank the billions are placed on pallets right ? pallets in a warehouse. now jonathan and his gang will order vans to come move huge amounts. so in a warehouse like this when you look at all the pallets. maybe there was 500 billion sitting on the pallets and jonathan sends his gang of kleptocrats to come for 20 billion. now in a situation like this, if you look at the pallets you cant really know how much was taken but you can guess that around 10 to 40 billion looks like is missing from this warehouse. and you cant actually pin-point the figure until your annual audits. makes sense now ?

Lolololol. Chai! And a man who really knows what he's doing will check three times and give three different results? Lol. what do you such a man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.