Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports (11937 Views)

US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Is our Government really sincere to us about Boko Haram?

Anyway for anyone interested in boosting their income this month and on. Please click on this and get the step by step lessons to teach you how you can start offering five hot-in demand services on fiverr.com today.
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Rowlandjude(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Person wey 3 nails kill, na bomb im wan catch? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Guy Repent

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
ELTON123:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/boko-haram-nsa-warns-of-likely-attack-on-lagos-ports/

if them try am, we will divide the country and let Arewa go. But we ss r not ready to join Biafra. We will think of name to take as a republic.
BIAFRA CAN APPLY TO JOIN US, BUT NOT WITH THE BIAFRA IDENTITY.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
fabre4:

Hahahahahaahhaa your sense of humor is alarming
Its true nah..
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by iamord(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
There will be no complete victory over this terrorist because the end is near. President Buhari is not the solution to ending Boko Haram.
God says in His word that we should not trust in princes but only in Him. (psalm 118 v 8 ).
The only solution to this terrorism is only for the individual who wishes to be safe to Run to J.E.S.U.S because J.E.S.U.S is the Rock of protection, Jesus will shield you, Jesus will deliver you and no evil shall befall on you and your family and in your State.

This is one of the major reasons why the isurgency won't stop

People using their anus to think..

always confiding in a higher power to keep them safe

A problem caused by humans!

From fellow humans that have one head just like you!

It'd just pathetic!

Or are there no spirit filled born agains amongst the causalities that have suffered under the grip of the insurgency. We're they spared?

Failure to use brains is the result of what we see today
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Shebarh(f): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Am not trying to form holy here bcus ah know am not perfect but did you ever think bfor typing this
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by M4gunners: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2015
No be Boko Haram wen Mr Tukur say dem no get bombs again?
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nayok(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Udeme prophet grin
ProphetUdeme:
There will be no complete victory over this terrorist because the end is near. President Buhari is not the solution to ending Boko Haram.
God says in His word that we should not trust in princes but only in Him. (psalm 118 v 8 ).
The only solution to this terrorism is only for the individual who wishes to be safe to Run to J.E.S.U.S because J.E.S.U.S is the Rock of protection, Jesus will shield you, Jesus will deliver you and no evil shall befall on you and your family and in your State.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2015
I THOUGHT THEY SAID BH MEMBERS HAD BEEN DISLODGED/DEFEATED...THE GOD OF LAGOS STATE NEVER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBER

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Shebarh:
Am not trying to form holy here bcus ah know am not perfect but did you ever think bfor typing this
Are you scared of thinking?
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Shebarh(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Are you scared of thinking?
Guy you need Jesus to survive.. We all need Jesus to survive
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Same story from last year only updated for a 2015 audience.
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Shebarh:
Guy you need Jesus to survive.. We all need Jesus to survive
Think. You don't need a dead Jewish carpenter to survive. Your ancestors survived and did well long before that Jewish fool. Think. You are African. Think.
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Shebarh(f): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Think. You don't need a dead Jewish carpenter to survive. Your ancestors survived and did well long before that Jewish fool. Think. You are African. Think.
v gone thru all ya posts and the only thing ah can say is that you r a demon from the pit of hell and u v only come to destroy the mind of people... May our lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross of cavalry be with us
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by emilyone(f): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
BH had better not try any rubbish here in Lagos, else their brothers in every part of Lagos will pay dearly for it.
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by lilbazy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You can see how great our Lord Jesus is,you have been saying all sort of blasphemy against him and still yet he is still protecting you,blessing you!!! Lord Jesus you are great!!! You are wonderful,you are marvelous,you are the one true God,You are the king of kings,the lord of lords,the prince of peace,the I am that I am,the unchangeable God...Oba orun,May Our Lord Jesus christ have mercy on your soul,my soul and the world at large. Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
lilbazy:
You can see how great our Lord Jesus is,you have been saying all sort of blasphemy against him and still yet he is still protecting you,blessing you!!! Lord Jesus you are great!!! You are wonderful,you are marvelous,you are the one true God,You are the king of kings,the lord of lords,the prince of peace,the I am that I am,the unchangeable God...Oba orun,May Our Lord Jesus christ have mercy on your soul,my soul and the world at large. Amen
Robot. Know thyself.
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by UncleJudax(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jimdonnet:
yoruba will flush out boko haram and chase all hausa out of lagos soon
grin grin wink
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by sparkwil(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Congratulations son of Belial
Your troubles will soon be over

Because ur miserable end is in sight
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by livingstoneony(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
eid-el-kabir my brothers and sister.... may allah bless us all. smiley

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Very lame statement. You know three nails killed, but your senseless brain don't know he rose after three days? Mtchewwwwwww, notice me.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shebarh:
v gone thru all ya posts and the only thing ah can say is that you r a demon from the pit of hell and u v only come to destroy the mind of people... May our lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross of cavalry be with us
hi pls dont stress yourself over that sonoflucifer. There is No need for all this nah. By the way, the dude in question is an atheist and doesnt belief in God nor Satan. He has numerous accounts, his other account is muskeeto. So just ignore him cos its not his fault. If you could see thru him you will realize its satan that is hypnotizing him to commit all these blashemies. Just ignore him. Thanks
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Shebarh(f): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hi pls dont stress yourself over that sonoflucifer. There is No need for all this nah. By the way, the dude in question is an atheist and doesnt belief in God nor Satan. He has numerous accounts, his other account is muskeeto. So just ignore him cos its not his fault. If you could see thru him you will realize its satan that is hypnotizing him to commit all these blashemies. Just ignore him. Thanks
Thanks.. all his posts were demonic... May God v mercy on him
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shebarh:
Thanks.. all his posts were demonic... May God v mercy on him
amen. God bless you
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Shebarh(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
amen. God bless you
And you too
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Fearcom(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
No bomb will go off in Lagos State, the south west, south east, south south in Jesus name and I pray for complete victory over boko haram in the North
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by castiello(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

One word for you son of lucifer your time is near for destruction quote. Me and heaven rain fire on you and your demonic generation oh. Ye sons. Of destruction
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by castiello(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I want people to learn from your gimmicks, you are sent my satan your father to poison the heart of. Those whom there faith are shaking and those that are still babies in christ, but not I know you name you demon and if you push me further I will expose your real name
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
castiello:

One word for you son of lucifer your time is near for destruction quote. Me and heaven rain fire on you and your demonic generation oh. Ye sons. Of destruction
Your useless God was killed by 3 nails. No be wetin your Bible tall? 3 nails. Wey ppl dey collect bullet. grin
Re: Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
castiello:

I want people to learn from your gimmicks, you are sent my satan your father to poison the heart of. Those whom there faith are shaking and those that are still babies in christ, but not I know you name you demon and if you push me further I will expose your real name
Oh pls STFU. Fap to my dp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri / At Least One Million Traders Have Benefited From Tradermoni – Osinbajo / Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Project To Be Completed In December 2021 - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.