Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mohamed And Fathima, A Special Father-daughter Relationship...part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohamed And Fathima, A Special Father-daughter Relationship...part 2 (1176 Views)

The Role Of Man And Woman In A Relationship Part One / Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. / Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed And Fathima, A Special Father-daughter Relationship...part 2 by true2god: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2015
This is the second episode of the 'special' father-daughter relationship between 'prophet' mohammed and his lovely daugher, fathima. Except otherwise stated, all information is gotten from authentic islamic source, sahih bhukhari (the most reliable hadith).

This incident of Muhammad’s entering Fatima’s house at midnight to discuss some useless matter was not a rare or one-off incident. Many hadiths report occasions of Muhammad entering Fatima’s house quite often at the dead of night and I created a thread where mohammed entered fathimah's house (at midnight) and saw fathima and Ali on the bed and he joined them on their matrimonial bed to give them a special advise. See the link below:

www.nairaland.com/2612622/mohammed-fathima-special-father-daughter/1#38256856

This episode is the concluding part of the story and I wish all and assundry will give logic a chance while we analyse this special kind of a father-daughter relationship. This is another hadith on mohammed's visit of his married daughter at the dead of the night:

Narrated ‘Ali: That one night Allah’s Apostle came to him and Fatima and said, “Don’t you (both offer the (Tahajjud) (Mid-night) prayer?” Ali said, ‘When Allah wishes us to get up, we get up.” The Prophet then recited: ‘But man is more quarrelsome than anything.’ (Sahih Al- Bukhari 2:21:227,6:60:248; Sahih Muslim 4:1701)

Just wonder: Why the prophet had to enter Fatima’s bedroom at the dead of night just to ask such questions. Why cant he wait and pass his message during the day?

HASSAN RESEMBLED GRANDFATHER MUHAMMAD, NOT FATHER ALI! Narrated ‘Uqba bin Al-Harith: I saw Abu Bakr (Aisha's father) carrying Al-Hasan and saying, “Let my father be sacrificed for you; you resemble the Prophet and not Ali,” while Ali was laughing at this. (Sahih Al-Bukhari 5:57:93) Narrated Isma’il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, “I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin ‘Ali resembled him….” (Sahih Al-Bukhari 4:56:744).

If we join 2 plus 2 we might have a clue of what the result could be. We all know, from the hadith, that mohammed usually visit his daughter at night and when fathima gave birth, the grand-son resembled the grandfather. Besides, hassan is highly revered by the 'prophet' than any other child. In fact among the shia muslims, hassan came second only after 'prophet' mohammed and a special shrine was built for him after he was slaughterd in the battle of karbala. And shia pilgrims visit his grave in the yearly ashura festival just as sunni muslims also revered mohammed's grave.

My question is this, does hassan's resemblance of mohammed has anything to do with mohammed's frequent nightly visit of fathima? Could it be a mere genetical make-up of fathima that was passed down to hassan (I am not good at biological science)? I am short of questions and people can add more because I need this resemblance to be debated.

People might say it is impossible for the prophet to do something silly. Well the prophet is still human, even in the bible something happened between Lot and his two daughters. In Nigeria, we read, almost on a monthly basis, fathers havin a carnal knowledge of their daughter. While this act is detestable and condemnable, it does happen.

So let set the ball rolling and I dont think that there should be a sacred cow, irrespective of who or highly placed the person might be, either in our religion, tribe or race.

Oya na, lets 'goes there'.
Re: Mohamed And Fathima, A Special Father-daughter Relationship...part 2 by Annunaki(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Given Mohamed's obsession with sex and his inability to control his libido coupled with the fact that he has no morals I don't put an incestuous relationship past him.

(1) (Reply)

Has Rapture Taken Place Or This Prophecy Of Jesus Was never Fulfilled ? / Sitting At The Back In A Church. Wrong? / The Difference Between The Spirit And Soul Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.