Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki (2615 Views)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2015
This is what happens when you sidon where God no put you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by anigbajumo(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Chai,see Landslide disgrace,If saraki eventually win I fink is political career don dey blend.......

What an ignominy for our SP.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2015
temitemi1:
PDP taking over the leadership, that is where my joy is bt barca I don't believe this news o!.
Bros, if APC like they should lie, all I know is that the Senate is in the kitty of PDP! Let's drink zobo to that grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Blackberrybabes: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
well...until we see pictures of the stones hitting him.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by temitemi1(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Read ur pm n reply me.
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, if APC like they should lie, all I know is that the Senate is in the kitty of PDP! Let's drink zobo to that grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by fyneguy: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

And you think Senate will have it smooth with a PDP SP? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Bevista:
"We steal because Nigerians don't stone us]" - Amaechi (15 Dec 2015).

shocked

Merry xmas in advance my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by bamidele029: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
I'm so proud of Kwara people

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by dalass(f): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2015
yemaldo:
I was there live, people were shouting ole
Seriously

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Bevista: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

shocked

Merry xmas in advance my brother. grin
Tnx for pointing that out bro. It was actually 2013. I've corrected it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
"A government is the most dangerous threat to a man's right ; it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against a legally disarmed victim" - Ayn Rand

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
People who don't know how government works and the enormous power available to the chief executive officer of the country, President and Commander in chief are fantasizing in Disney world how PDP will take over the Senate and so on. Go and ask the previous Ekiti lawmakers to tell you their ordeals in the hands of Gov Fayose.
PMB can as well shot down the Senate if PDP assume leadership of the Senate by fractionalizing the Senate thereby decides or choose the faction he'll want to work with, then send Efcc, Dss and CCB to pursue the others. You will be crying and wailing till the next 4 years.
Then the message of witch hunting and dictatorship will be made clearer to the wailers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Vyolet(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Mtchew..
What's the essence of stoning him?
Is he not facing enough troubles already?
I smell it's the handiwork of paid touts.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by richidinho(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Tinubu's thugz grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Omololu007(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Vyolet:
Mtchew..
What's the essence of stoning him?
Is he not facing enough troubles already?
I smell it's the handiwork of paid touts.
so are you saying he should be hailed or he should be welcome with open arms?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Vyolet(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Omololu007:
so are you saying he should be hailed or he should be welcome with open arms?
Not saying he should be hailed,but they could still observe the eid peacefully and let him be,their silence alone will make him understand they are not happy.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Omololu007(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Vyolet:

Not saying he should be hailed,but they could still observe the eid peacefully and let him be,their silence alone will make him understand they are not happy.
well is their money we are talking about,so they can react the way they feel..when the governor of your state is accuse of stealing,you can be silence about it
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omololu007:
well is their money we are talking about,so they can react the way they feel..when the governor of your state is accuse of stealing,you can be silence about it
hmmm people are ready angry with saraki oga oooo the downfall of saraki is at hand.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki and APC how market? PDP will fully takeover the Senate Leadership! grin

wake up from your sleep. PDP, the evil part is gone forever! Saraki=PDP, PDP=Saraki, it ia s matter of weeks , his dynasty is gone forever!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Father Mbaka Reveals Shocking Prophecy About Buhari’s Administration / No Nonsense Buhari ORDERS Arrest Of Own Loyalist Over Money Laundering,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.