Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead (2923 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church / Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Rilwon: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
johnydon22:
This surely wasn't my question.

I asked... "Is the office of the real God determined by the absence of tragedies witnessed by it's adherents?

Don't mind the hypocrite.
25 Deadd in Anambra church stampede http://tcjonline.org/nigeria-25-dead-many-injured-in-anambra-prayer-ground-stampede/ These fools won't count it as anything. That of T.B Joshua is also there. But when its come to muslim, they say there god is angry with muslims.

There god was nowhere to be found when BH was bombing church, but when BH bombed a mosque, they claimed their god is retaliating. Can you imagine how imbelic these people are?

In a situation such as this, where over 3million people gathered in a place that can't contain them, stampede is inevitable, I will blame the Saudi government for not making enough arrangement to evade a situation like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
tartar9:
how this relate to what I said
You could be one of them fools who was stoned to death stoning the devil
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
OKUCHI11:
since ur answer is no .....what determines the office of a real God I want to know
The pilgrimage is totally asinine. There are enough rocks to worship right where you @
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
OKUCHI11:
just an act of fate
When 'fate' is a tad too frequent and predictable, it is idiocy ignoring it.
When you take cyanide, you die. Not because of 'fate' but because it is stupid for you know you will die.
Are your brains not rattled by the needless deaths in the name of idolatry?
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
OKUCHI11:
who is this living God u are referring please?
He does not command you to worship worthless idols and meteors
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by basilico: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

He does not command you to worship worthless idols and meteors

In Yemen today besides the 717 killed in Mecca devout Muslims bombed a mosque

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/24/middleeast/yemen-mosque-attack/

Muslims of all sects look like they love murdering others..When there are no infidels to murder the Sunni murder Shia and vice versa.
Murder.
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
basilico:

In Yemen today besides the 717 killed in Mecca devout Muslims bombed a mosque

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/24/middleeast/yemen-mosque-attack/

Muslims of all sects look like they love murdering others..When there are no infidels to murder the Sunni murder Shia and vice versa.
Murder.
In other news, I hear AIDS is ravaging IS like nothing els can
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by bashbabe2: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

They need to turn away from worthless idols and serve the living God.

You are so pathetic and your evil soul that has been taking over by your Holy spirit needs to be sorted out asap.
Who doesn't know how much people like you hate islam or people who decided not to worship a man like them as thier savior. Living God my foot if you are referring to a man who couldn't even save himself from being nailed to the cross.unless you can prove christains are not dieing. If you can't then you are spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
bashbabe2:

You are so pathetic and your evil soul that has been taking over by your Holy spirit needs to be sorted out asap.
Who doesn't know how much people like you hate islam or people who decided not to worship a man like them as thier savior. Living God my foot if you are referring to a man who couldn't even save himself from being nailed to the cross.unless you can prove christains are not dieing. If you can't then you are spewing trash
Get stoned while stoning the devil. Funny if it were not tragic

Cc SonofLucifer,muskeeto
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by basilico: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
bashbabe2:

Does not Quran say Jesus was never crucified but Allah the best of the deceivers made it appear Jesus was nailed on the cross. Which is which here ?
You claimed Jesus cried to Allah on the cross Then you claim he was not crucified
Done with you .
Islam does not seem reasonable at all.

2 Likes

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by adullam210: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
What if the number of Muslims doubles and most of them want to go to mecca? How many people will be dying in mecca every year? This allah is really thoughtless. Jesus says man must worship God in 'spirit and truth'. So, you need go to mecca before you can please allah??

1 Like

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by basilico: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

In other news, I hear AIDS is ravaging IS like nothing els can

Not seen that on RSS but taking slaves is allowed in Islam.take a HIV slave and presto pray before you rape her before you sell her and the AIDS epidemic spreads.
See this article about a devout Muslim raping a yazidi gal ,praying before and after the rape and reading the Qur'an.. Dig out that verse of raping sex slave.

http://blog.godreports.com/2015/08/isis-fighter-raped-12-year-old-between-readings-of-the-quran/
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by basilico: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
adullam210:
What if the number of Muslims doubles and most of them want to go to mecca? How many people will be dying in mecca every year? This allah is really thoughtless. Jesus says man must worship God in 'spirit and truth'. So, you need go to mecca before you can please allah??

Not only that. Allah word is BEST understood by those who understand Arabic in its classical form. Which has evolved till present day with additions. Most Arabs can't even decipher classical Arabic spoken by their prophet or later day translators
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
tartar9:
even if they are idol worshippers,those that warrant celebrating their death

Well, the number of fools just reduced. that sure calls for a party.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, it is better they die that way than to blow up innocent people with themselves....
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

Don't mind the hypocrite.
25 Deadd in Anambra church stampede http://tcjonline.org/nigeria-25-dead-many-injured-in-anambra-prayer-ground-stampede/ These fools won't count it as anything. That of T.B Joshua is also there. But when its come to muslim, they say there god is angry with muslims.

There god was nowhere to be found when BH was bombing church, but when BH bombed a mosque, they claimed their god is retaliating. Can you imagine how imbelic these people are?

In a situation such as this, where over 3million people gathered in a place that can't contain them, stampede is inevitable, I will blame the Saudi government for not making enough arrangement to evade a situation like this.

Yet phucktards are still licking an imaginary God's asș.
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 4:11am On Sep 25, 2015
basilico:

Not seen that on RSS but taking slaves is allowed in Islam.take a HIV slave and presto pray before you rape her before you sell her and the AIDS epidemic spreads.
See this article about a devout Muslim raping a yazidi gal ,praying before and after the rape and reading the Qur'an.. Dig out that verse of raping sex slave.

http://blog.godreports.com/2015/08/isis-fighter-raped-12-year-old-between-readings-of-the-quran/

I hear you my broda
These senseless deaths are highly avoidable; aall you need are two neurons to see through the BS
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
The head of the Central Hajj Committee, Prince Khaled al-Faisal, blamed the stampede on "some pilgrims from African nationalities," Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV channel reported.

The Negro 'low IQ' is being blamed for the stampede

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/pilgrims-killed-hajj-stampede-mina-mecca-150924082302232.html
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2015
vooks:

They need to turn away from worthless idols and serve the living God.
Always try to respect another man's religion, loosing a loved one is not something u should pray for.
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2015
dondemex:
Always try to respect another man's religion, loosing a loved one is not something u should pray for.
There is a religion that I know that teaches that albinos body parts make good charms.

We can't and shouldn't respect idiocy especially the lethal variety

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Donates To The Needy / Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released, Buhari Will Die – Prophet Chukwudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.