Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Has Anyone Ever Ordered From Jiji Dot Com Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Ever Ordered From Jiji Dot Com Before? (1047 Views)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) / See This Lovely Chair Ordered From Amazon Get Yours Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Ordered From Jiji Dot Com Before? by wadetaw202: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Please, I want to know if anyone had ever bought anything from jiji.com before. I will like to know your experience and if those items are on sale there are reliable. Thank you.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Ordered From Jiji Dot Com Before? by ELTON123(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
Please, I want to know if anyone had ever bought anything from jiji.com before. I will like to know your experience and if those items are on sale there are reliable. Thank you.
ur cursed moda is calling you go and Bleep her smelly cuunt phool
Re: Has Anyone Ever Ordered From Jiji Dot Com Before? by wadetaw202: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:
ur cursed moda is calling you go and Bleep her smelly cuunt phool

Your hands are idle and I have successfully given you work. Since you have chosen this path, this is your response:

Did you just finish fuuucking your dog mother? It took you so long. You must have enjoyed banging her old scrawny puuuuuussy. Am sure she too would have been moaning and screaming her head off like the LovePeddler she is. I hope you remember to record the video. That one will make good money for you now. So, when is your next fucccking appointment with your LovePeddler mother? I learnt she wants to be fuccckkked every hour. Don't blame her. She was a prostitute during civil war. She has become used to the life and taste of a prostitute. If you cannot satisfy your dog mother just call your younger brother along to help you in fuckkking her.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Ordered From Jiji Dot Com Before? by ELTON123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Ordered From Jiji Dot Com Before? by ELTON123(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Your hands are idle and I have successfully given you work. Since you have chosen this path, this is your response:

Did you just finish fuuucking your dog mother? It took you so long. You must have enjoyed banging her old scrawny puuuuuussy. Am sure she too would have been moaning and screaming her head off like the LovePeddler she is. I hope you remember to record the video. That one will make good money for you now. So, when is your next fucccking appointment with your LovePeddler mother? I learnt she wants to be fuccckkked every hour. Don't blame her. She was a prostitute during civil war. She has become used to the life and taste of a prostitute. If you cannot satisfy your dog mother just call your younger brother along to help you in fuckkkin

(1) (Reply)

Motivating Employees &optimizing performance in a challenging economy . / My Economic Predictions For 2016- Update 1: BVN / Kachikwu: From 2016, Refineries Will Pay Directly To Federation Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.