Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro (3212 Views)

Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Senate Plans To Embarrass Lamorde For Investigating Saraki's Wife - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by specco(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
kayemdy:
source
The miscreants were definetely brought in from osun and lagos. Kwarans love SP Saraki and would never dare to embarass or hurt him.
This is purely the handiwork of those forces Saraki defeated in the National assembly and they are eager to discredit him but they've failed again.
Thank you Kwarans, you showed that you cant be messed with.

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by Menace2Society(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Too bad for you and your fellow thugs,kwarans stood up to you and defended the impeccable honour and integrity of the senate president
Is this Chukwudi from Kwara or wat?abi u no be Biafran again?
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by rusher14: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Too bad for you and your fellow thugs,kwarans stood up to you and defended the impeccable honour and integrity of the senate president

There's no way in this world you typed that with a straight face. grin
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by midolian(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
fagbalex:

It's a BIG lie! I was there, am from Kwara state and I can confirm to the world that Kwarans are tired of saraki dynasty that's y they stone and disgraced him. He's a thieve that impoverished the people of Kwara state state. It's a false press released.
Don't mind the f00ls. My family members in kwara confirmed told me all that happened. They were there at the Eid ground. These people that stoned him are his people, the people he has impoverished, cheated and wants to enslave for life. "Enough is enough"...this was the message for him today.

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by rusher14: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
All Saraki has done is order his yes-man from his state chapter of the party (who kuku dey pay hin salary?), to put up a rebuttal.

But it's not catching any traction.

The coffin has been nailed. The burial has taken place.

Adieu.
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
It's true,i sent someone out to Shoprite,he met Governor Fatai and Saraki at Unity road on their way rushing to Eid and at Eid,people were yelling Ole! Ole! Ole! At the Eid praying ground and wanted to mob them,but the securities started shooting and lots of people started running away,then the Imam started praying and the prayer wasn't even more than 2 minutes,the Imam rushed the prayer,the surah he recited at the second rakat was a very short surah of 2-3 verses.
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by LocalChamp: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
The face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

The police must get to the root of this matter!!I am sure assassination was the end goal

You're sure?

See ignorance!
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by BABAKABIRU301(f): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT FROM KWARA STATE, BUT THEY FORGET THAT BIBLE SAY'S DONT TOUCH MY ANNOYINTED.THIER SPONSORER SHOULD NOT BE THEIR WHEN THEY FACE THE CONSIQUENCY.

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by frankyychiji(f): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Politicians should by all means do whatever they like to one another, but taking the fight to a Holy Ground is sacrilegious! This is the reason why some people laugh in derision when you say Islam is a religion of peace. Imagine what could have happened if security men killed people at that prayer ground or if the miscreants killed people at that prayer ground! Have we not had enough bloodshed in the name of religion in this country?? This is an all new low !! embarassed embarassed
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by frankyychiji(f): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
It's true,i sent someone out to Shoprite,he met Governor Fatai and Saraki at Unity road on their way rushing to Eid and at Eid,people were yelling Ole! Ole! Ole! At the Eid praying ground and wanted to mob them,but the securities started shooting and lots of people started running away,then the Imam started praying and the prayer wasn't even more than 2 minutes,the Imam rushed the prayer,the surah he recited at the second rakat was a very short surah of 2-3 verses.
So this happened in your state on the praying ground on a festive day as this? This an all new low. embarassed
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by sheftyxz(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kwarans are tired of him. am from kwara state 89% of kwara state property belong to that useless Saraki and his family. SARAKI OLE ( thief ) SARAKI BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) SARAKI BARAWO (thief ) thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief

SARAKI
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

SARAKI
BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief )
SARAKI
BARAWO (thief ) BARAWO (thief ) BARAWO (thief ) BARAWO (thief )
SARAKI

SARAKI
BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief )
SARAKI
SARAKI

SARAKI
SARAKI
SARAKI

SARAKI
SARAKI
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by Oyetboy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
I've the video on my phone, how do I upload it on nl.... kwarans shouting ole ole
Re: Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro by ibisko04: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
I congratulate the people of Kwara State for the bravery they displayed against the person of the senate president today.
Let us tell ourselves home truths, our leaders are all thieves and we must let them know.
Thank God for this administration. The people must rise up to take back their destiny.
Enough of leader living too large while the people are going through hardship.
Let us not forget that when we keep praising them, they will believe that all is well with us.
Change! Change!! Change!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ addressed even emptier seats at The UN! / The Horrors Of The Biafran War. What You Need To Know (with pictures) / Osun State Civil Servants Receive January Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.