Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) (48732 Views)

Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Crowd In Illorin. See Photos / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by BTT(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is not the picture we asked for!
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=18pt]My RamLocator didn't locate any ram party around me.

Pls help[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Horlawale1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Money is not everything, or let's say Everything is not Money and fame.
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by pressplay55: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
thays good
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by HRich(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Is he in position of paying the workers? Some illiterates are just toys.
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by hotice01: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
what ever happened to "a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law".
Nigerians and jungle justice,this is what happens when the trials are done in the media

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Diesel1:
Why are they stoning saraki #dont pay evil with evil muslims
Stop that, my friend. Let the evil man be dealt with so that he will turn away from his evil ways. cool
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by anonimi: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
This guy is not just holding Kwara to ransom, he is also Holding Nigeria to ransom.

WHY have Kwarans & Nigerians ALLOWED themselves to be held to ransom for so long by one individual/family?
Do you know?

Why have Lagosians, Yorubas and Nigerians ALLOWED ourselves to be held to ransom by one Asiwaju Agbero touts for almost two decades now
Do you know?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by sage2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
I particularly like the attire of those Fulani princes whose family rules over Ilorin. Will a Yoruba man ever be emir of Ilorin?
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by tboynaija: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Long live the senate president, Federal republic of Nigeria!!!!...You will remain untouchable till 2019.
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Has he lost weight? shocked
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by 4stylz: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
This saraki na correct guy man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Ameanux(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki is a change dude pls pls pls free him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by digitsolution: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Seems saraki is trending all over the nation. Who dis man offend? Seems the centre can no longer hold for him.....so sad and I use to admire this man. astute,sharp,suave but I guess every dog got its own day of reckoning too bad man!

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by anonimi: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
digitsolution:
Seems saraki is trending all over the nation. Who dis man offend? Seems the centre can no longer hold for him.....so sad and I use to admire this man. astute,sharp,suave but I guess every dog got its own day of reckoning too bad man!

The same man that Engr. Funsho Williams offended and had to be SWEPT away by their winchious BROOM so an unknown quantity can be INSTALLED as governor in 2007.

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by gulfer: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
I need the hilarious picture of SaraTIF running away from stones and pure-water.....................Hilarious photo that will be grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
When people refuse to speak against evil...it grows stronger and bolder. Kwarans encouraged the Saraki in pilfering their state, he got bold and started challenging for the top seat in the land, now he has got it and more people now know of his evil ways, more zombies still say nothing bad should be said about him so far we keep a corrupt man as senate president and have someone who'll make mockery of legislature, no problem. Let Nigeria and Nigerians burn while they clap them on.

Anyway for anyone interested in boosting their income this month and on. Please click on this and get the step by step lessons to teach you how you can start offering five hot-in demand services on fiverr.com today.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by tola9ja: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
i swear i fall down
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
The end of Sariki is near

I just hope Ambode will learn from these cos Lagos will also be making a U-turn come 2019 if he continues these kindergarten rule.

When your own people reject you.....you re as good as dead.

Finish him ( in mortal Kombat audio) and I just press YYBAXX back A
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by gbengus17: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
USE OF PURE WATER IS BETTER THAN STONES.
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by sukkot: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
he looks humbled. the worry lines on his face has increased. the man is stressing lol
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by mployer(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
I see no stone
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Gboliwe: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Waiting patiently for APC to blame my GEJ or PDP for this revolution.

Kudos to the good people of Kwara. You have suffered enough. Enough is enough! Take back your freedom, your destiny even if you have to get violent. I will be praying for you!
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where are the stones and the people throwing them or I don't believe it.
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by digitsolution: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

The same man that Engr. Funsho Williams offended and had to be SWEPT away by their winchious BROOM so an unknown quantity can be INSTALLED as governor in 2007.

Karma is a bitch...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by bigerboy200: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
andrew12:
Tyiefs should not wear White
What should they wear Don't tell me black ohh..cos if u do,u jes anoda racist.. grin
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
jamace:
Stop that, my friend. Let the evil man be dealt with so that he will turn away from his evil ways. cool
keep quite! are u God? Do not judge, revenge is for God alone
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Ameanux(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Muslim faithful? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guess boko haram are faithful also undecided undecided

Band me if you wanna
Why do you allow sentiment and religious bigotry to be cloud your sense of reasoning?
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by Ameanux(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Muslim faithful? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guess boko haram are faithful also undecided undecided

Band me if you wanna
Why do you allow sentiment and religion bigotry to be cloud your sense of reasoning?
Re: Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where are they stones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.