Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k (1612 Views)

9mobile 32gb For 1000 / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / Ps4 FIFA 17 Price And Review For #14k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by andrenaline(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Brief information about the phone

- runs on android 4.4 kitkat

- 5.0 inches, 480 x 854 pixels, 196 pixels per inch

- 5 mp back camera with 2 mp front camera

- 1gb ram with 16gb rom with support for 32gb sd card

- 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU

- 2000mAh removable
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by hectoruche(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
So how can we meet..am in pH too
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by andrenaline(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
hectoruche:
So how can we meet..am in pH too
am at rumuomasi but due to the buy & sell policy we can meet at a public place like garrison,air force,rumuomasi market junction,waterlines,liberation stadium, are you familiar with those places
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Have u gotten a buyer? I reside in mkd. How much does courier charge? Contact me pls. 07066272462
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by andrenaline(m): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2015
DavidGodwin:
Have u gotten a buyer? I reside in mkd. How much does courier charge? Contact me pls. 07066272462
sorry I don't do shipping
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by okitikpo: 2:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Op, in case of next time when you want to sell things like this, try and snap your item in a clean and marketable background so that people will not be discouraged just because of the nasty background you chose. Some might end up thinking that the item won't be clean, not knowing that it is just the background that is not neat.

What I am just trying to say is that the place you took the image of your phone that you are marketing is not appealing at all, and it can cause you bad market without you knowing.
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by andrenaline(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
okitikpo:
Op, in case of next time when you want to sell things like this, try and snap your item in a clean and marketable background so that people will not be discouraged just because of the nasty background you chose. Some might end up thinking that the item won't be clean, not knowing that it is just the background that is not neat.

What I am just trying to say is that the place you took the image of your phone that you are marketing is not appealing at all, and it can cause you bad market without you knowing.
phone wey I don sell since yesterday,MR photographer
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by andrenaline(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Sold
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by okitikpo: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2015
andrenaline:
Sold
you didn't read well. I know you might have sold it cos I wasn't blind when someone up there indicated interest. I said in case of next time. Yes you sold this one fast but who knows if the next one will be sold as fast as this. Or since you are a kind of justifying your action, next time keep the phone you want to sell on a soakaway or on top toilet and snap it, then bring the image on Nairaland for sale

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by andrenaline(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
okitikpo:
you didn't read well. I know you might have sold it cos I wasn't blind when someone up there indicated interest. I said in case of next time. Yes you sold this one fast but who knows if the next one will be sold as fast as this. Or since you are a kind of justifying your action, next time keep the phone you want to sell on a soakaway or on top toilet and snap it, then bring the image on Nairaland for sale
no oh next time I will keep it on top of my gf breast or butt and snap it since you are interested in the background instead of the item,keep distracting yourself by yourself
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by henrixx(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
andrenaline:
no oh next time I will keep it on top of my gf breast or butt and snap it since you are interested in the background instead of the item,keep distracting yourself by yourself
nice answer.... In fact snap am untop her pussy
Re: Infinix Hot Plus 32gb For 14k by andrenaline(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
henrixx:
nice answer.... In fact snap am untop her pussy
leave that guy jare,an ad I posted on olx yesterday within 2hours calls started trooping in,i had 7 missed calls yesterday and 8 this morning...if the background was that bad why did people rush the phone under 24hrs

(1) (Reply)

.... / Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) / Is Any Phone Accessories Seller That Has This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.