Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Do You Not Like About Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Not Like About Yourself? (1259 Views)

What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? / Seun Osewa Does Not Like Any Constructive Advice. / Why Do Guys Do Things And Yet Do Not Like Women Doing The Same Thing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by sweetlove(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2006
There are so Many people that don't Like some certain features about themself, even if you are beautiful Or Ugly,there must be some character you really don't Like,Or want people to see,Like Having Big head,Too fat tommy,Thin Legs,Big eyes, Bad shape,Hair problem, Too fat,Ugly and so On.

so let us Know what you don't Like about yourself,and what are you doing about it.
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by Free(f): 1:53am On Oct 13, 2006
why dnt U start undecided
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by naijadiva2(f): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2006
i don't like the fact that i''m skinnybecuase its hard to find clothes that will look right on you.
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by Busta(f): 2:10am On Oct 14, 2006
Just love masef the way I am, bodywise tongue

but i wish i could be a little mean, as in wicked and heartless, I think i am tooooooo lenient.
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by Free(f): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2007
whot i dnt like bout me

well dey say am too shallow , grin undecided

and i cud be a lil nicer 2 ppl grin grin grin i jus choose not 2
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by PTBNaija(f): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2007
Don't be offended this is all my opinion
ain't nothing that I'm sayin law
This is a true confession of a life learned lesson I was sent here to share with y'all
So get in where you fit in go on and shine
Clear your mind, now's the time
Put your salt on the shelf
Go on and love yourself
'Cuz everything's gonna be all right

I'm not the average girl from your video
and I ain't built like a supermodel
But, I Learned to love myself unconditionally
Because I am a queen
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by montgomery(f): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2007
i think i'm too thin tooooo!!!!
but its atleast better than being overweight, grin
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by montgomery(f): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2007
i think i'm too thin tooooo!!!!
but its atleast better than being overweight, grin
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by Ayenfe(f): 3:17am On Feb 14, 2007
as a younglady am really in love with my self, not too thin, not too fat, very ok mehn if i had to be a man i would have gone for someone like myself, i thank God for my self, but one thing i do dat sometimes make me feel so hurt is that
i get so much in love with pple i met
especially any-boy friend i met
i too much gave them my heart.
and i think that is not all dat good b'cos
guy are dangerous, dey dont really deserve such
love i do give out 2 them.
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by life4all: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2008
I'm a lady that's neither slim nor fat (as in very moderate), accurate back and front with a very good attitude but something bothers me always, I'm short.

I'm like between 4ft - 4.5ft and would have loved to be like 5 - 5.5ft .

I don't know if there's anything I can do to increase my height because it gives me heartache a lot.

Apart from height, I envy myself.
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by teissys(f): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2008
Well, I hate the fact that I'm too obsessed with my sleep that I had it ruff in High School. There came a time when I would wake up at 8 o'clock when everybody is going to class from the assembly hall. And to make matters worse, I was a dormitory captain so I would be summoned by the Dep. Principal on a daily basis, to be advised on how to ''Lead by example''
She never gave up on me, this woman.
This is a habit in me, to date
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by kumbalo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
I love my appearance; I' m handsome , tongue, and good looking but a habit irritates me being too nice. I am disadvantaged at having it as an habit. i wish i could be the otherwise, apart from that, I'm cool cool smiley grin grin
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
There is nothing i do not like about myself.  Love my flaws even more kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Not Like About Yourself? by klymaxx(f): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2008
please can someone tell me how to initiate a topic? i am new to this and it hasnt been easy

(1) (Reply)

Which Forum Interests You Most On Nairaland? / Recharge Your Phone By Flashing / Seun, Put Your Folks In Check.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.