Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People (59531 Views)

How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by permsec: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
What happened to praying in a mosque close to you. why the special attachment to sallah like God only answers prayers held 2day. Even christains be trooping in numbers to jerusalem during easter as if something else is awaiting them there.

Rip to the dead anyway.

It has already been written that you shall die this day.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by begwong: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gbam! Who no one go "heaven" and another round of #30million naira compensation and free invites next year to two of their families to perform next year's hajj. Chai I trust Nigerians to be more here. Rip to the death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by nijanigga: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
no op 717 people died so far. I hope Saudi kingdom will pay their families millions.
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by damyzino(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
YoruBanger:
Religion: Killing people unnecessarily since ...
Smh.

no one is killing anyone

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ina lilahi wa ina ilaehi rojiun....Another death toll has risen again May Allah reward them with jannatull firdaus...And count them among the muttaqun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fash20:
what is this motherfucker saying if you do not know anything about islam you better shut the fuckup
. RIP to the dead.

OMG. You could have ignored them.

Do you try to engage a mad man in a conversation?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by TeamSimple(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why is the op so concerned about the death in mecca? It happens yearly and it will keep hapening every year. We Muslims are not complaining.
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by yahay24: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Really... pls u guyz shud learn how to respect religion. may b u need to know more about pilgrimage
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by yahay24: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Really... pls u guyz shud learn how to respect religion. may b u need to know more about pilgrimage

I rep Islam and will always do...
RIPP TO MY FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by tgmservice: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
TeamSimple:
Why is the op so concerned about the death in mecca? It happens yearly and it will keep hapening every year. We Muslims are not complaining.
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by yahay24: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
@vega84 u r a doosh punk ass...
infact I dnt blame you. over to you Mr admin i think some pple need to be scrapped...
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by dustymania(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Some people really need to be careful the way they alter or use their words. It could be your last and it will be better you keep quiet rather that spit trash on what you have no knowledge about. A word is enough for the wise. For the muslims who lost their lives during the course of worship, may their souls rest in peace. Ina lilahi waina ilai rajiunn

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by mohammedmagnus: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
going for hajj in the holy land is a pillar of islam, Death is everywhere not just the Muslim community, this is a very serious fitnah period for islam. that doesn't mean we should sell our religion. and please Muslims shld stop replying the Christians with insults

4 Likes

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
I wish to comment .. I stumbled on this :
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

What is the meaning ? A beg.. Who cares about one Islam religion and the so called prophet .

My question is why must people die every year ? Blood must flow.. Choi.. Next yet I m sure the number will increase to 500.. What a meanining journey. They return and still dmcommit all sorts of evil.. God will judge everyone..
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by SweetSoup(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Inna lilahi wahina ilehi rojihuna, may the souls of the departed rest peacefully in aljannaat. They died in worship of Almighty Allah, this is surely the best way to die for why we may be grieving, they are in aljanaat fridaus. May Allah forgive us all our sins and make things easy for us..
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Joshbenji: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
oneangleGC:
I wish to comment .. I stumbled on this :
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

What is the meaning ? A beg.. Who cares about one Islam religion and the so called prophet .

My question is why must people die every year ? Blood must flow.. Choi.. Next yet I m sure the number will increase to 500.. What a meanining journey. They return and still dmcommit all sorts of evil.. God will judge everyone..

Chai c as you build mansion for hell fire God av mercy on you

am a Christian dou and i dont giv a Bleep abt any tin

to me Christianity = Islam

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
mensdept:
Stupid people
Foól
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Osadua: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
amii131:
What happened to praying in the mosques of their different country or is the Mecca holier than the mosque

Meanwhile death happens everywhere be it Christian or Muslim wen the time comes your soul is gone wheather mecca or Jerusalem.

Note:
To those saying shit about prophet T.B Joshua's church collapse am not a member am just saying

With this at least u can be convinced that someone can die in the church wat matters is your soul,go to church or mosque with ur soul not body u don't know wen death can come

PEOPLE REPENT FROM UR EVIL WAYS ALL THESE ARE SIGNS OF END TIME

. I never hear people dyeing in Jerusalem
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by susolzik(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah accept their sacrifices and raise them as martyrs on the day of resurrection.
May He console their loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Annalise(f): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Although the will of Allah will always happen but this could be averted. I read that the stampede started with some Africans. I hope it's not Nigerians.
I expected everyone to be civil and mature with their comments but it's quite disappointing to see people sign in with the shahada (Islamic testament) just to get childish with vile comments.
May Allah accept their ibada and grant them paradise. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Annalise(f): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Osadua:
. I never hear people dyeing in Jerusalem

Considering the crowd factor, you're right. Hajj is made compulsory for Muslims while the Pilgrimage to Jerusalem isn't, which is quite relaxed and touristy.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by iliasaa(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
mensdept:
Stupid people
I wanted to insult u before but I believe that what u are suffering from is far more than any insult . get well soon
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by akanke79: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Death toll in Mina stampede rises to 717; over 850 injured
MINA: The death toll in the Thursday morning stampede in Mina has risen to 717 and officials expressed fears that the number could still increase. The Directorate for Civil Defense said 863 more pilgrims have been injured.

The stampede happened as pilgrims, numbering about two million, were on their way to the Jamrat to perform the "stoning of the Devil" ritual of Haj. The exact cause of the accident could not be determined immediately.

Most of the victims were Arabs and Africans, officials said. Many of the injured were in semiconscious state. The harsh summer weather has only added to the problem. The injured were not in a position to speak.

Sirens were wailing as the ambulances brought in the injured. Hundreds of Saudi security forces and Haj volunteers are at hand helping the injured.
Most of the injured were taken to Mina Emergency Hospital. Other were also rushed to the hospitals in Makkah.
Amateur video shared on social media showed a horrific scene, with scores of bodies — the men dressed in the simple terry cloth garments worn during Haj — lying amid crushed wheelchairs and water bottles along a sunbaked street.

Pictures taken later by Arab News photographers showed bodies piled on top of each other near a gate leading to the Jamrat.

Survivors assessed the scene from the top of roadside stalls near white tents as rescue workers in orange and yellow vests combed the area.

Because of the tragedy, security officials closed the Jamrat area, where the pilgrims have to perform the symbolic stoning of the devil ritual. The Jamrat has seen stampedes in the past. But the Saudi authorities have expanded the area by constructing a multilayered complex to ease the flow of pilgrims.

The pilgrims had spent the night in Muzdalifa and had come to Mina to throw seven pea-sized stoned at one of the three wall-like structures.
Some 2 million people are taking part in this year’s Haj pilgrimage, which began Tuesday.
The stampede was the deadliest disaster at the Haj since 2006, when more than 360 pilgrims were killed in a stampede in the same area. Another stampede at Mina in 2004 left 244 pilgrims dead and hundreds injured.
Thursday’s stampede happened less than two weeks after a giant construction crane came crashing down on the Grand Mosque in Makkah, the focal point of the Haj.
That accident, on Sept. 11, killed at least 111 people and injured more than 390. Authorities blamed the crane collapse on high winds during an unusually powerful storm

http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/810806
Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by Annalise(f): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Proffdada:
Shaitan is enjoying a scenery. Wetin cause d stampede sef? If no be Allah = halal = haylel (Lucifer)

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigad

Oya clap for yourself.

Make I give you small homework tho.
What language did Jesus Christ speak?
What word was used as God in that language?
When Jesus cried "my God, why has thou forsaken me" do you think he was actually crying out for Elijah?
Modified.. I still dey wait for your answer o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People by mutvy: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
I can just believe what some people are posting here. Some are rejoicing while other are condemning Islam yet the moderators just sit back and watch. I have a prayer for those rejoicing over the death of Muslims during this year's pilgrimage. May you all suffer the same fate and receive such news from your love ones in foreign lands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.