Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... (2745 Views)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) / Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And Its Getting So Bad That They Even Set Up An AIDS Centre
By Walid Shoebat

ISIS has now established an AIDS centre since AIDS is being acquired from their practice of sex slavery. It was stunning hearing about AIDS infection among ISIS members since “AIDS” most often spreads through gay sex, promiscuous sex with an infected person, or by sharing drug needles, which are supposedly prohibited by ISIS. As it seems, that sex slavery is going rampant and ISIS is now forced to screen their fighters and their slaves as well. Logic dictates that ISIS is filled with bi-sexuals who are transmitting AIDS to the sex slaves who in turn are infecting ISIS fighters who desire to practice Islamic sex slavery.

One reporter moved to Shaddadi south Hasaka, to investigate this matter and uncovered the circumstances. The reporter contacted secretly one of ISIS members named "Abu Qatada" who confirmed the existence of AIDS infection cases amongst ISIS fighters. He said : "In the beginning we discovered one case, an Indonesian nationality, and that happened when he was donating blood at one of the ISIS hospitals". The donor was later executed.

Deadly: The unnamed Indonesian blood donor is understood to have been brutally executed by ISIS fighters based in Shaddadi, south Hasaka province, when it emerged he had been suffering from Aids (File image)

The Indonesian blood donor seen here brutally executed by ISIS fighters based in Shaddadi, south Hasaka province, when it emerged he had been suffering from Aids

Abu Qatada, added that: "the security apparatus of ISIS opened an investigation, to know later that the infected member had a Yezidi girl who was sold to another member carries the Egyptian nationality, and when examining the Egyptian member and the Yazidi girl, they were both confirmed infected.

Abu Qatada confirmed that throughout the investigations, it was discovered that the Indonesian member was aware of his condition, and he had done tests in his country which proved his AIDS infection, and he headed to Syria a year ago, thus he was sentenced to death by ISIS for harming ISIS members.

The reporter headed to Almayadeen city to complete collecting information and met the doctor who works at the centre who explained that: "Almayadeen City didn't have an AIDS centre before. However, after the control of ISIS, it brought materials and equipment from Iraq to Syria, and he also stressed on the need to check each drop of blood which is transferred to ISIS members".

The doctor said of one case: "ISIS members brought for to the centre a 30-years-old man who speaks Egyptian dialect, along with a 15-years-old girl who was very afraid and pale. The test results was AIDS positive".

Abu Qatada also said: "there were 6 people who were witnessed visiting the infected member’s house, were arrested and forced to do tests to only discover two other AIDS infection cases of two Saudi members, who both had sex with one Yazidi girl".

Abu Qatada also confirmed that the investigation process continued and became more confidential, because of the involvement of one of the ISIS princes "Amir" who had sex with the Yazidi girl when visiting her house without knowing if that happened before or after her infection.

In the past, Shoebat.com has translated and reported one interrogation by Iraqi officials of an ISIS terrorist who carried out seven beheadings. The terrorist not only confesses the gruesome beheadings he carried out, but also confesses the dark side which is virtually unknown regarding sadistic homosexual group marriages and rituals which ISIS practices. In this incredible story, Shoebat.com translates the short testimony of one of eleven recruits who were sodomized by the ISIS "prince" Abu Ala':

Abu Ala' made a fatwa permitting himself to marry and sodomize his recruits, with the exception that no man can sodomize him.

ISIS is truly the manifestation of the purest form of the homosexual agenda: sodomizing men as both torture and pleasure, and killing those who disagree with them.

The incredible testimony confirms a documentary broadcasted on August 27th on the Kurdish station STERK TV, it was said that ISIS has been raping men in a ceremony it describes as “marriage” and records them to use as blackmail and force them to join.

ISIS uses rape, including gang rape, as a tactic of fear to intimidate populations it seeks to control, according to an August 28th report by the Firat News Agency, a Kurdish agency based in Amsterdam.

The STERK TV documentary records the confessions of more than 20 ISIS fighters who were captured by Kurdish fighters in Syria and includes horrific footage of ISIS crimes:

The ISIL elements admitted that what they called 'marriage' was in fact rape. They said that every new member of the group was raped. The footage of the rape would be used as blackmail in the event of the new recruit refusing to participate in actions

In the documentary, ISIS fighter Abdul Kareem Ibrahim Bazo said he had been blindfolded and raped:

About a fortnight later they came and said I had to join. I did not want to. But they had the footage. They threatened to show it to my family

Ferhan Salim Unuf Safen, 20, described how he had been abducted and raped by “six or seven” ISIS fighters and was ashamed to explain the things they had done to him:

I fainted. When I came round they told me: 'you are now with ISIL'

Ahmed Hussain also described on camera how he had been abducted, drugged, tortured, forced into a "marriage" ceremony, and gang raped by ISIS elements:

They "married" me 15 times. Then they washed my head and put cologne on me. They told me no one could join ISIL without being married

http://shoebat.com/2015/06/23/aids-is-now-running-rampant-amongst-isis-fighters-and-its-getting-so-bad-that-they-even-set-up-an-aids-center/

1 Like

Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
lolzz.. ds is wat appens wen u dine wit d devil
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by kevoh(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
horlaleykan:
Nope, it is what happens when you practice indiscriminate unsafe sex!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by GboyegaD(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Now they must have passed on same to innocent ladies they sleep with because they are very selfish willing to sleep with all the ladies that they are opportuned to.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfmlGt_UlAo

ISIS has now established an AIDS centre since AIDS is being acquired from their practice of sex slavery. It was stunning hearing about AIDS infection among ISIS members since "AIDS" most often spreads through gay sex, promiscuous sex with an infected person, or by sharing drug needles, which are supposedly prohibited by ISIS. As it seems, that sex slavery is going rampant and ISIS is now forced to screen their fighters.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by resty4(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Islam is cult.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by Annunaki(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Raping of sex slaves is part of the sunnah of mohamed, it's halal in islam.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:

Now they must have passed on same to innocent ladies they sleep with because they are very selfish willing to sleep with all the ladies that they are opportuned to.

That is the sad part of the story. cry
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by Anas09: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Islam the Noble religion.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by Chidexter(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
It just got started....
The only issue i'm concerned with are the innocent girls, and boys who must have been affected.

As for the ISIS, ISIL whatever, they can get ebola for good measure.
I wont give a flying f**k.

BTW, Boko haram would be next.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by orunto27: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
God is Wisdom!! He has instructed satan to visit ISIS. Glory to God. They and their Sponsors will perish IJN!!! Please wipe out bokoharam now. Use Udi formula to cleanse the area.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
resty4:

Islam is cult.

You can say that again. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by ValerianSteel(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Many were forcefully conscripted into ISIL.Not all ISIL fighters share ISIL ideologies but they have nowhere to run to and have to act at the beckon of their leaders or it's their heads on stakes.

These same set of people throw gay men off buildings,such an hypocrisy to what they claim to fight.

Right now there happens not to be an international agreement on eliminating ISIL cause they've developed into what not and have spread their tentacles beyond the regions currently being bombarded by Internantional Coalition.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by parisbookaddict(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=38335734][/quote]

Walid sheobat.. always posting hardcore raw information on his site... its funny u are copying and pasting from his site..I remember when I posted an article by Theodore sheobat from the same site which u condemned because his parents are catholics.. u are a funny person..
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Many were forcefully conscripted into ISIL.Not all ISIL fighters share ISIL ideologies but they have nowhere to run to and have to act at the beckon of their leaders or it's their heads on stakes.

These same set of people throw gay men off buildings,such an hypocrisy to what they claim to fight.

Right now there happens not to be an international agreement on eliminating ISIL cause they've developed into what not and have spread their tentacles beyond the regions currently being bombarded by Internantional Coalition.

And what is Obama doing about it? Nada. He would rather compound the problem by funding the terrorists to oust Assad. undecided
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by vooks: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Walid sheobat.. always posting hardcore raw information on his site... its funny u are copying and pasting from his site..I remember when I posted an article by Theodore sheobat from the same site which u condemned because his parents are catholics.. u are a funny person..
He is not funny just afflicted by intellectual dwarfism and a certified Kumuyi sheeple
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by parisbookaddict(f): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
vooks:

He is not funny just afflicted by intellectual dwarfism and a certified Kumuyi sheeple

I suspected he was deeper life but i have confirmed it from reading some of his past posts...unfortunately it is common to see extremely narrow minded deeper life christians
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by vooks: 4:40am On Nov 14, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I suspected he was deeper life but i have confirmed it from reading some of his past posts...unfortunately it is common to see extremely narrow minded deeper life christians
Deeper Life is modern Negro Pharaisism. All they do their entire lives is imagine how better they are than others. It is a cult with layers and layers of rules. Kumuyi had a bout of guilt and vowed to dismantle the system he created. Let's pray he has cojones to admit stupidity and error.
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015

As they say: He who dines with the devil must come with a long spoon. shocked
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
kevoh:

Nope, it is what happens when you practice indiscriminate unsafe sex!

And that too. cool
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

Raping of sex slaves is part of the sunnah of mohamed, it's halal in islam.

What a pity. This is against human nature. What ideology will make a man subscribe to this?
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anas09:

Islam the Noble religion.

The religion of 'peace'. cool
Re: AIDS Is Now Running Rampant Amongst ISIS Fighters And It's Getting So Bad... by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Chidexter:

It just got started....
The only issue i'm concerned with are the innocent girls, and boys who must have been affected.

As for the ISIS, ISIL whatever, they can get ebola for good measure.
I wont give a flying f**k.

BTW, Boko haram would be next.

May God have mercy on the victims. cry

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastors Welcome Their First Child After 13 Years Of Marriage / CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.