Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State (1328 Views)

Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Women In Kwara - Photos / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / Governor's Office Workers Locked Out For Coming Late In Ilorin, Kwara State (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by stone07(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Barka de sallah to my Muslim friends. There is something I want non Kwarans including ilorin people to understand here. Am an indegen of kwara and I stay in Ilorin. I know and understand how we behave here expecially Ilorin people.
I believed Bukola Saraki was stoned at yidi this morning and Ilorin people can remember this is not the first time he was stoned. I can remember I heard people stoned Bukola Saraki and Gov Ahmed last year, months before presidential election. At the end of the stoning, do not be surprised that you will later see Ilorin people hailing and worshipping Bukola Saraki again. You will see them shouting up Saraki, Sai Maigida and all sot of praises to him. I don't always know how they settle their differences. But all I know is that Bukola Saraki changed their life so much. Most of the best office and political appointment in d state and federal level have been given to them through Saraki. People can find out to know if am right or wrong.
So I'm not surprised when I heard he was stoned at the prayer ground this morning.
I want people to know that Ilorin people is our major problem in Kwara. They have allowed Saraki family to ruin kwara State. Ilorin have turned politics into religion. They appoint and elect leaders based on religion and ilorin factors. If you are not a Muslim or an Ilorin indegen, u can't be allowed to hold a better post. That was the reason Bukola Saraki turned himself to a Muslim just because he wanted to be Kwara state governor. He was born of Christian mother, Muslim no dey bear Bukola or Gbemisola Saraki. Oluwabukolami Saraki and Oluwagbemisola Saraki. They don't have permanent religion and permanent political party in their family. They can switch to any political party of their choice at any time. Fulani don't bears Bukola and he calls himself Bukola.
I believe people that stoned him today will shout up Saraki tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
stone07:
Barka de sallah to my Muslim friends. There is something I want non Kwarans including ilorin people to understand here. Am an indegen of kwara and I stay in Ilorin. I know and understand how we behave here expecially Ilorin people.
I believed Bukola Saraki was stoned at yidi this morning and Ilorin people can remember this is not the first time he was stoned. I can remember I heard people stoned Bukola Saraki and Gov Ahmed last year, months before presidential election. At the end of the stoning, do not be surprised that you will later see Ilorin people hailing and worshipping Bukola Saraki again. You will see them shouting up Saraki, Sai Maigida and all sot of praises to him. I don't always know how they settle their differences. But all I know is that Bukola Saraki changed their life so much. Most of the best office and political appointment in d state and federal level have been given to them through Saraki. People can find out to know if am right or wrong.
So I'm not surprised when I heard he was stoned at the prayer ground this morning.
I want people to know that Ilorin people is our major problem in Kwara. They have allowed Saraki family to ruin kwara State. Ilorin have turned politics into religion. They appoint and elect leaders based on religion and ilorin factors. If you are not a Muslim or an Ilorin indegen, u can't be allowed to hold a better post. That was the reason Bukola Saraki turned himself to a Muslim just because he wanted to be Kwara state governor. He was born of Christian mother, Muslim no dey bear Bukola or Gbemisola Saraki. Oluwabukolami Saraki and Oluwagbemisola Saraki. They don't have permanent religion and permanent political party in their family. They can switch to any political party of their choice at any time. Fulani don't bears Bukola and he calls himself Bukola.
I believe people that stoned him today will shout up Saraki tomorrow.

You know too much?

Where are you from in Kwara state ?
Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Don't worry sooner or later the table will turn
Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by sim37(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
kwarans are gullible
Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by oloyedayo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
That they come back to worship him after stoning him is the work of 1500 Alfas that he employed for prayers. A friend told me before saraki became SP that he will be elected SP because of the kind of prayers that Ilorin Alfas are doing for him.

1 Like

Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op,thanks for sharing this piece of information. The problem with Nigerians is that they have short memories and they never learn from history. All what is happening now has happened before and we all know how it ended,whether ppl like it or not saraki is going nowhere and neither will he be removed at least not because of this ccb rubbish . This is all a game and the interest of the masses is not even among the factors dictating the Flo of the game
Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by ojes1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
The people should not be blame, because they have be pushed to the wall. It is well.
Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Who told you muslims don't bear Olubukola and Oluwagbemisola? Was their father who was name Olushola not also a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Understand This Few Problems In Kwara State by stone07(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Who told you muslims don't bear Olubukola and Oluwagbemisola? Was their father who was name Olushola not also a muslim?
I said d exactly what I know. Is he a Fulani man? I ask you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Firms In Trouble As Central Bank Measures Backfire - News24 Nigeria / The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government / APC Divided In Akwa Ibom, See The Drama - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.