Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! (5491 Views)

Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Reminisce Shows Off His Rams For Sallah Celebration (Photo) / Femi Adebayo Is Giving Out A Ram For Sallah To His Muslim Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by jonaji(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
So these are the sallah Hotties ? Should they be spared

Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by RemyMartins(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Looooool sexy herd
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by nuelzy: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
em pretydivas lipsrsealed grin
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by osesology(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spared ko spared ni. But I'll suggest the slaughter should start from the back because their face looks so pretty. lol
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by Pamelayoung: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
They shld be spared
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Never knew rams are these beautiful till i met this grin
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by pretydiva(f): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chaii..e b like say na dem originate pouting of lips cm grin
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by Vince77(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Meat na meat. Kill them all.
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by alexis007(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rams, not ewes, have lip-paints and eye-shadows on, and are seriously pouting?

Gay rams. angry

But i go still chop if dem cook am finish. grin
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by pauladonis(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
this is nonsense, rams are the male version of their species, i know the originator of this pic was too dumb to figure that out.
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by Israel5(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Rituals are satanic. There is nothng to celebrate in a life without JESUS 'cos sooner, He shall come. Don't let satan deceive you with vain celebratns for while you gve him 2day, he takes 2mao. To Obey is better than sacrifces et rituals, and to hearken to fats of rams.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by sathel(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:
Rituals are satanic. There is nothng to celebrate in a life without JESUS 'cos sooner, He shall come. Don't let satan deceive you with vain celebratns for while you gve him 2day, he takes 2mao. To Obey is better than sacrifces et rituals, and to hearken to fats of rams.
mehn,u're dumb and daft
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva people...grin
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by vanndubi: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
@OP, rams are male while their female counterparts are sheep. Or are u suggesting that those rams are gay.

TUFIA Gwa!
Re: This Picture Of Rams Preparing For Sallah Will Make You Laugh ! by chudyprince: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Some girls are actually like the goatz

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Dabbing Is This? Hilarious Photo / Omg! This Is Tempting! Busty Actress Meets And Greets Dele Momodu In Almost Sedu / My Pu**y Is Yours, Get Me An Iphone 8+,teen Declares On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.