Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / - (2988 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
-
Re: - by Icecream4U(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pay someone to kill them both.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: - by GboyegaD(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
You don't have to hate them. Love in itself is difficult to have and express without having God at the centre. Therefore, pray to God to help you love him more and then, you will be able to love them unconditionally. At the end, your love for them will conquer their hatred for you.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
GboyegaD:
You don't have to hate them. Love in itself is difficult to have and express without having God at the centre. Therefore, pray to God to help you love him more and then, you will be able to love them unconditionally. At the end, your love for them will conquer their hatred for you.

thanks so much
Re: - by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Icecream4U:
I said mature advice

5 Likes

Re: - by limamintruth: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
sexfabregas:
I am a student of one of the eastern universities. I only go home once a year since my mum died in 2012 because the pain my dad and my little brother causes me is too much. I am not physically abused the. but it's a case of serious psychological and mental abuse. my dad has never had and good thing to say to me. he has always hated me since I was born he told me so when I was 9. it was my mum that all say came to my aid (may she rest in peace) now my younger brother who is still in primary school is becoming a real wicked soul. always telling my dad very bad things about me and treating me like a slave and I have no right to beat him; according To my dad. I know people will say I should sit down and talk to him. but he won't even give me audience. I find myself developing strong hatred for them both. as the first son I don't feel it's right and I try to stop thinking of then that way but I can't. I need mature advice please

lalasticlala

obinscopy
royalroy
and other mods should help move this to the right section if it's not meant to be here

How come you are a university undergraduate while your younger brother is just in primary school? shocked

Or are there other siblings in-between you two?
Re: - by Kookny(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op, you know what? I hate your handle/username, i hate it so much i wouldn't take you serious
Re: - by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
limamintruth:

How come you are a university undergraduate while your younger brother is just in primary school? shocked

Or are there other siblings in-between you two?

yes of course there are two people between us. we are four. the last one is primary six
Re: - by RobinHez(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin
Icecream4U:
Re: - by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kookny:
Op, you know what? I hate your handle/username, i hate it so much i wouldn't take you serious

you don't have to take me serious you're not God. if you have advice give it. if not go away please I have received enough insults all my life. don't add to it please

3 Likes

Re: - by limamintruth: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
sexfabregas:

yes of course there are two people between us. we are four

Ok then.
Have you discussed the problem you are facing with your other siblings already?
If no, try do that. I believe they might have useful ideas on how you can manage such a problem.

Also start planning on how to become financially independent please. This is a good way of garnering great respect from family and friends.
Re: - by 48noble(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
U sound like a zombie...no offense meant.

Live like u don't care about them and never ever let them see u depressed or angry.

They will fall in line.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
48noble:
U sound like a zombie...no offense meant.

Live like u don't care about them and never ever let them see u depressed or angry.

They will fall in line.

even though you sounded rude. I must agree with you. no tine for emotions. thanks so much

1 Like

Re: - by Dyt(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Are you sure you his son?

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
limamintruth:

Ok then.
Have you discussed the problem you are facing with your other siblings already?
If no, try do that. I believe they might have useful ideas on how you can manage such a problem.

Also start planning on how to become financially independent please. This is a good way of garnering great respect from family and friends.

thanks for your time. I have done/doing all you advised Lets hope on God.

1 Like

Re: - by limamintruth: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
sexfabregas:

thanks for your time. I have done/doing all you advised Lets hope on God.

Alright bro. Stay strong.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dyt:

I'm sure yes Cos when I was younger the resemblance between us was very visible..

these days people daub look like my mum tho but I have no doubts about being his son
Re: - by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Dyt:
Correct question if we shud go by the totality of what he typed...
Re: - by Blade21: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Dyt:
strange but true maybe his mum was pregnant wit him b4 de suosed dad. Married hr
Re: - by Exponental(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
create friendliness and let them get tired of hatred. it could be rough though but it's worth it. above all, financial independence will help you through.
Re: - by Richy4(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Your younger brother is just a kid haba!!!!!

What do you even wanna discourse with a primary school pupil?

Do you have such time? If you have such time then the university where you go to doesn't give you guys enough assignment and project to do.

Maybe you are acting like you have enough time for him that was making him get head swollen.

Try and act like you don't have time for once for him. Then he will be the one begging for your attention.

As for your dad, love him the more. I know it is difficult but try it.. everything in life is trial and error.

One last thing, remove that word hate from your vocabulary. It is a strong word to use on a sibling you will later train in future.
Re: - by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Richy4:
Your younger brother is just a kid haba!!!!!

What do you even wanna discourse with a primary school pupil?

Do you have such time? If you have such time then the university where you go to doesn't give you guys enough assignment and project to do.

Maybe you are acting like you have enough time for him that was making him get head swollen.

Try and act like you don't have time for once for him. Then he will be the one begging for your attention.

As for your dad, love him the more. I know it is difficult but try it.. everything in life is trial and error.

One last thing, remove that word hate from your vocabulary. It is a strong word to use on a sibling you will later train in future.

I am on holiday currently I school In the east while my family is in Lagos. I don't have his time. but I will put your advice to practice
Re: - by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Exponental:
create friendliness and let them get tired of hatred. it could be rough though but it's worth it. above all, financial independence will help you through.

thanks for your time. God bless you
Re: - by Richy4(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
sexfabregas:

I am on holiday currently I school In the east while my family is in Lagos. I don't have his time. but I will put your advice to practice

OK. If you are the indoor type of person, try and spend a little more time in your room. During the weekend, do all your morning chores and stay away from the sitting room for some time... away from your dad until you are in a better frame of mind to be really nice to them.

But if you are the outdoor kinda person, just take a long walk every now and then. But do not neglect your duties at home till you head back to school.
Good luck
Re: - by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sad. You said you're already in the university tho so you should be old enough to focus on the next step in your life and move forward. When a parent doesn't like you there's next to nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Richy4:

OK. If you are the indoor type of person, try and spend a little more time in your room. During the weekend, do all your morning chores and stay away from the sitting room for some time... away from your dad until you are in a better frame of mind to be really nice to them.

But if you are the outdoor kinda person, just take a long walk every now and then. But do not neglect your duties at home till you head back to school.
Good luck

thanks a lot
Re: - by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Sad. You said you're already in the university tho so you should be old enough to focus on the next step in your life and move forward. When a parent doesn't like you there's next to nothing you can do about it.

thanks ma'am I guess you're right. all I'm focused on now is my future. thanks once again
Re: - by pet4ril(f): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please, learn to erase/conquer that hatred from your heart. ..no matter how, they are still your blood and blood is thicker than water
Re: - by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
all o' dat sounds nice, but this is reality we're talking abt. " his love for them will conquer their hatred for him ", yea right

GboyegaD:
Re: - by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
op, keep ur eyes on your sch and ur future. find a part-time job to start making some money on the side

is ur father giving u money for ur education or how are u surviving?
Re: - by GboyegaD(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
aflyingbird:
all o' dat sounds nice, but this is reality we're talking abt. " his love for them will conquer their hatred for him ", yea right

Fact is, you can make people love you by your actions towards them.
Re: - by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't understand how your kid bro in primary school controls your life at home. What does he tell your Dad that makes him so hateful towards you? Why do you think your Dad hates you? Not to invalidate your feelings but could it be you are being overly sensitive when your Dad is only trying to set you straight.

I went back to read your story unbelievable! your brother in primary six who is what 9 years old treats you who is like 10 years older like a slave when you go home once in a year to spend 3 months or so.

Anyway you need to tone down the Mr. Sensitive and put your kid bro in his place. How can you allow him to run you over to the point of hiding in your room during the holidays don't tolerate that fix it.

As for your Dad start by asking him why he hates you so much you just have to ask him for your own sanity. If you are so afraid to talk to him face to face send a text. If he does not reply the text then you have to talk to him. There may be conflict don't avoid it very hard I know but you have to stand for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inverter Plus Battery At 60k Give Away! / The Origin Of Mammy Market In D Barracks / Do Women That Are Married To Poor Men Feel Inferior To Those Married To Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.