Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Trending Business That Makes You A Rockstar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Trending Business That Makes You A Rockstar (595 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / Trending Business Currently In Nigeria / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trending Business That Makes You A Rockstar by flinsburg: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
If you've followed the trend then you should know that the new business that easily sets parties and events going. I ve made good earnings from it and I'm still making more roads.
Heard of BBQ parties that are trending this days with big brands attaching their names to such parties . Well a lot more can join that party as we are having a training :

Learn the barbecue bizness and get Empowered

We are empowering the first 20 people with a good business plan in this first training.

Learn how to make fantastic barbecue like sharwama, fish , chicken, asun and start a business with it and we would also empower more than 20 people with structural capital to start up once they put up a business plan and also every one that trains with us has the opportunity of joining our sales force team and earn atleast 40k monthly without much stress.

Come and learn from the best.
The Patayaki Group

Address: no 1 awe street haruna bstop off college rd, ogba lagos state

Date : 3rd oct 2015

Time: 10am

Form and brochure - N1000
Training fee - N3000

Call or message : 09092449745
Social : facebook.com/patayaki-grills

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Somone With Video Editins To Help Me Create A Video Montage ASAP!!!! / Wtb: Euros / IFX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.