Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu (28798 Views)

41 Men Found Dead With Their Throats Cut Open In Zamfara / SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man / Husband And Wife Have Their Throats Cut While Sleeping In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Gboliwe: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
The cause of death is already known, of what use is the autopsy?

Can't the police investigate the killing?
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by IceDude(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
englishmart:
this is what happens when couples see knacking as food
Clap for urself......nor worry, "Wetin happen for sheep house go still happen for goat own"
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Truckpusher(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
People should arm themselves and at least put up a fight and not to be killed like chicken but Nigerians just won't listen.

smh
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by GodMode: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by RexTramadol1: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sallah things again

Humans are different from rams

Why are they so dumb?
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by ibedun: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gully erosion, baby factory, kidnapping, pure evil and now this? These akpu munching mofos! Kill each other, your problem.

Stamp! Kick! Spit! on Yeegbo land.

Bring kelebe from the bottom of my throat and SPIT! On Igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by VirginFinder: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
So awful!

May their souls rest in peace.

I suspect Fulani herdsmen.

Not surprised, the empty chest-beating chimps called ibos are yet to grace this thread for fear of seeing Fulani herdsmen as their killers and the whipping they'll get from us Yorubas.

What a hopeless and cowardly tribe, the ibos!

1 Like

Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
englishmart:
ur head need to be use for breaking cocoa nut
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by godwil114(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fulani herdsmen...again....God punish them and buari
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by xtervaganza(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is what happens in Igbo land

I know quite a lot of Igbo guys who have vowed never to set foot in their village/town again because their parents were either poisoned or brutally murdered
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by wtfCode: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
it's like ram don finish 4 market. I suspect the bloody fulanis!
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Reference(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:
The cause of death is already known, of what use is the autopsy?

Can't the police investigate the killing?

C'mon you can do better than this. Are autopsies only performed to determine cause of death.
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Gboliwe: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reference:

C'mon you can do better than this. Are autopsies only performed to determine cause of death.

I thought that was why autopsies are done o. Tell me something brother.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by mcprince32(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Since this eidr something something, killing and dying everywhere.
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Reference(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

I thought that was why autopsies are done o. Tell me something brother.

The most common reason is to determine if there are underlying conditions such as illness or disease that could create a picture as to what these individuals were all about (insurance would be interested in this).

It can also determine if the individuals have been subject to violence before and most vitally in the hands of an experienced criminologist together with other evidence determine the weapon of choice, whether the assault was by an individual or multiple persons, whether the murders were carried out at the crime scene and an approximate time of death. All these things can be the difference between catching the murderers or not.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by RJayson(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
englishmart:
dude its sleeping nt knacking......nawa oo
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by flconference: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Evil appearing everywhere.
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by nkyblast(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wch kind of story is ds enugu state and benue state,was d man sleeping I'm enugu and d woman benue, who was d eye witness,d story no pure joor
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by godwin120alex: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Are u sure dat dis is not d work of Fulani cattle rearers
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Gboliwe: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reference:

The most common reason is to determine if there are underlying conditions such as illness or disease that could create a picture as to what these individuals were all about (insurance would be interested in this).

It can also determine if the individuals have been subject to violence before and most vitally in the hands of an experienced criminologist together with other evidence determine the weapon of choice, whether the assault was by an individual or multiple persons, whether the murders were carried out at the crime scene and an approximate time of death. All these things can be the difference between catching the murderers or not.

Mcheeeew. I thought you had something intelligent to say. Autopsies are done to know cause of death. Simple layman definition. Every other thing you are attaching to this simple definition is exactly what it is "attachment".
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by Swash042(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
May their soul RIP. cry
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by gogo2479: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Has anyone notice that anytime horrible thing like this happen in enugu state is always in nsukka.
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by ezigr8(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2015
jux to bad...no place is safe in this country called NIGERIA
Re: Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu by SamDayJoy: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Do you know that God is good?

Have you been living in lies, stealing(taking things that aren't yours without the owners consent), engaging in abominable acts, perverting judgements, etc. Then you aren't right with God. You are not in good standing with Him. Yet He's been patiently waiting for you to turn a new leaf and return back to Him.
He can also reconstruct in a more beautiful way everything the devil has destroyed in your life.

Earthly death is not the end of life. There is either life or death after this earthly life.
Where you'll end is determined by your decisions and works here on earth. Is it death(ie torment, pain and endless suffering) in hell or life eternal in the kingdom of God where there is no pain, sorrow, sadness, lack, want, cold, heat, night, hunger, thirst, confusion, fear, destruction, war, diseases, etc but joy, peace, happiness, light etc

The only one who can give you life eternal is Jesus Christ. No other way or person can reconcile you to God the Father and give you hope of eternal life except Jesus Christ.
Make your way right with God today by accepting Jesus the only way to the Father.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH GOD.
1. REPENT OF YOUR SIN. (Act 3:19)
Acknowledge your sins and know that you are a sinner. AND CONFESS THEM TO GOD.
Tell God all the wrong things you have done.
2. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
I.e. accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord over your life.
4. JOIN A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.
5. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Act 2:38)
6. LIVE A HOLY LIFE BY ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM SINS.
7. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police / Groom And Five Others Found Dead After Traditional Wedding In Enugu Community / We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.