Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) (70724 Views)

Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu / OMG!!! See What These 2 Girls Are Busy Doing With Their Big Ukwu (PHOTOS) / Check Out This 19 Year Old Girl With A Very Big Ukwu [see More Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by ketekete: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2015

Thank me later.. More: http://ketekete.com/photos-of-south-africa-big-booty-girls-that-make-big-ass-money/

They are sisters with natural endowment. Nicki Minaj and Amber plus Kim should please go and sit somewhere.. wait until you see the rest of their photos
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sure we kno her the one davido kissed posted on instagram used nd dumped i hope he paid her well undecided
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by ketekete: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am sure you do.. But ever wonder why Davido fell for her?
halfrica:
Sure we kno her the one davido kissed posted on instagram used nd dumped i hope he paid her well undecided
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by pretydiva(f): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
They r average. I prefer it dis way
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by ketekete: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Moderate.. Not over size. I bet most girls prefer it this way
pretydiva:
They r average. I prefer it dis way
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
ketekete:
Am sure you do.. But ever wonder why Davido fell for her?
Yeah he fell for her bt did it last long She flaunted her stuff for sale he bought it tasted it spit it out nd moved on like criosly wats special bou a left over? angry
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
M nt tryin to b mean bt not u acting like she is all dat innocent and a clean goddess wen she fallz at d tips of dollar nd rand bills davido sef is all we kno

Av u ever wondered why davido even dumped her?

Davido flaunt all d women he loves but for her he said hers was a mistake? On juice told toolz she is justa frnd nuffin more shocked

Abeg flaunt a really responsible endowed sa girl abeg

Only if u wee tell me ya women lost dignity startin wit mobang abi wat do dey call her undecided
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by ketekete: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Which one didn't fall for the Money?.. *She no want Ferarri, She say nah my love oo* Singing in Davido's voice
halfrica:
M nt tryin to b mean bt not u acting like she is all dat innocent and a clean goddess wen she fallz at d tips of dollar nd rand bills davido sef is all we kno

Av u ever wondered why davido even dumped her?

Davido flaunt all d women he loves but for her he said hers was a mistake? On juice told toolz she is justa frnd nuffin more shocked

Abeg flaunt a really responsible endowed sa girl abeg

Only if u wee tell me ya women lost dignity startin wit mobang abi wat do dey call her undecided
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nice packaging
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
ketekete:
Which one didn't fall for the Money?.. *She no want Ferarri, She say nah my love oo* Singing in Davido's voice

Ok na she davido song for abi? cheesy
Sira kunte is there flockin him let ur sa biatch b dere wastin her sef on booty pix
While sira kunte steals all
Did u hear d part whr he said she fine pass darego ok dat line was made for future sira kunte cheesy

The aye song sef was meant for sophia momodu dats wen dey were dating before all dis sira matter sef get it into ur head ur sa biatch ainy gettin close
Mobang tried bt trust naija babe she hijack dbanj from ya dale ru daleru mobang fuckin dbanj and aka at d same time side chick raise to power 2 chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Yustash001(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
These are what you are using big big to qualify...they even deserve one....though their shapes make sense...
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by LordOfTheWeed: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
That is what i call "APPLE YANSH"

Gimme a lady with that kinda ASS and you shall find me unfaithful to my situation cheesy

#Evangelist_LordOfTheWeed cool

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
I forgot to tell u wen yo biatch from sa was kissin davido she wore davido gold wristwatch awwww dat aye song definately wasnt for her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur sa biatch no want ferrari na buggati lamborghini she want na why davido run frm a bill suckin mama fuckeer
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by ketekete: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Here is sira kunte grin.. No comment!
halfrica:

Did u hear d part whr he said she fine pass darego ok dat line was made for future sira kunte cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
ketekete:
Here is sira kunte grin.. No comment!

Abeg o sira kunte ko sira kante ni

Abeg o na beg i dey beg o av nt even met d chick in my life

Bt ama call a spade a spade tongue

She doesnt av d ass bt girl davido is fallin hard for her it takes more dan a big asss to keep a man ask amber rose black chyna k mitchelle ask khloe sef tongue
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by LordOfTheWeed: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:
[s]

Ok na she davido song for abi? cheesy
Sira kunte is there flockin him let ur sa biatch b dere wastin her sef on booty pix
While sira kunte steals all
Did u hear d part whr he said she fine pass darego ok dat line was made for future sira kunte cheesy

The aye song sef was meant for sophia momodu dats wen dey were dating before all dis sira matter sef get it into ur head ur sa biatch ainy gettin close
Mobang tried bt trust naija babe she hijack dbanj from ya dale ru daleru mobang fuckin dbanj and aka at d same time side chick raise to power 2 chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
Sister, you are too garrulous! No one asked you for this epistle na, haba!

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by ketekete: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Another one here.. Laugh don wound me here.. grin grin.. So nah this one fine pass Darego?, and she also said her favorite artist nah Davido?.. Davido?..
halfrica:

Abeg o sira kunte ko sira kante ni

Abeg o na beg i dey beg o av nt even met d chick in my life

Bt ama call a spade a spade tongue

Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Sister, you are too garrulous! No one asked you for this epistle na, haba!

cheesy really ok u are d people makin sex sell in dis generation i hope to see ur daughters naked pic online since u welcome bull shits like dis
tongue and eez paining him i washed up his side chick like like wah da Bleep
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
ketekete:
Another one here.. Laugh don wound me here.. grin grin.. So nah this one fine pass Darego?, and she also said her favorite artist nah Davido?.. Davido?..

cheesy she is more deccent dan ur sa biatch she wudnt let her sexual tape leak like ure davido holds her wit high self esteem bt urs he had to flaunt it no regards grin
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by ketekete: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Look very well nah.. She flaunts everything she got.. You no see? grin grin
They say love is blind
but I dey see am for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o
halfrica:

cheesy she is more deccent dan ur sa biatch she wudnt let her sexual tape leak like ure davido holds her wit high self esteem bt urs he had to flaunt it no regards grin
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by LordOfTheWeed: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy really ok u are d people makin sex sell in dis generation i hope to see ur daughters naked pic online since u welcome bull shits like dis
tongue and eez paining him i washed up his side chick like like wah da Bleep
Ok.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
ketekete:
Look very well nah.. She flaunts everything she got.. You no see? grin grin
They say love is blind
but I dey see am for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

Ehn it sha didint change d fact he dump ur sa girl for sophia momodu nd sira kunte tongue sa girls mad our niggas dump 2 of their dolls awwww me sef am sad cry cry cry cry
Davido why na way is dis sa endowed girl do eya brrak her heart.

Well m just jokin around wanted to fyt a little u so calm nd reserved op love dat bou u.

Kuddos to u keep ur calm nature up no go madd like me grin

bck to d fyt davido likes wat he sees tongue
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shey u kno ur sa girl has got a bikin pix dat av nt seen of sira kunte or sophia momodu tongue
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by deanoffaculty: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Poo factories.......
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by Mannygoulding(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
mehn drop them in the desert and check out the results
at times it ain't bou their accessories tho
Buh they gadda sha grin
Re: South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) by bobbyluis(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.