Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Double Face Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Face Of APC (1831 Views)

EXCLUSIVE | You Are Not The National Leader Of APC, Buhari Downgrades Tinubu / Buhari Double Face Respond To David Cameron "FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT " Remark. / Double Face Of Buhari: Amnesty For BH And Scrapping Of Niger Delta Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari presidency has witnessed excessive travelling outside Nigeria since becoming the president.

Why is Lie Mohammed and APC yet to condemn this insensitive travelling of Mohammodu Buhari despite the security challenges facing Nigeria ?

The last administration was condemned to the high heavens for similar issue?

Major opposition party, then Action Congress of Nigeria, released statement criticizing the then President Goodluck Jonathan’s decision to attend the United Nations’ Earth Summit, RIO+20, opening in Brazil.

/
Describing the president’s action as reflective of an insensitive and confused leadership, the ACN in a statement by Lie Mohammed, said the President ought to have cancelled the trip no matter how important as a symbolic show of solidarity with grieving Nigerians

Lawyer, Itse Sagay, noted that although the constitution permitted the President to travel anytime he wished, the timing of his Brazilian trip was wrong.

Sagay said, “Honestly, I don’t know. The situation in the country is very serious. He should sit down and face it.

Why is Sagay not saying the same to President Buhari today ?

Why the double standard ?

This is what you see when you politicized every issue both of national interest and sovereignty of the country.

http://www.punchng.com/news/outrage-over-jonathans-trip-to-brazil/
http://www.pilotafrica.com/2012/06/19/insensitive-and-confused-acn-condemns-jonathans-trip-to-rio/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by dunkem21(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
..Exactly the problem ..

..They criticized every move of GEJ and today they are taking the same steps ..

..I remember Lai Mohammed happily shouting at GEJ to resign with every bomb that goes off ..

..Let's not pay them in their own coin for the interest of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Face Of APC by disloman(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
What a shame.
Re: Double Face Of APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
"They have succeeded in winning the federal seat, that's what they want. What I don't understand is why they keep doing what they criticized the former president of, and you see their supporters dancing and celebrating them, the same supporters that called jonathan names. APC is indeed an occult group". Quote me anywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by temitemi1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Apc undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"They have succeeded in winning the federal seat, that's what they want. What I don't understand is why they keep doing what they criticized the former president of, and you see their supporters dancing and celebrating them, the same supporters that called jonathan names. APC is indeed an occult group". Quote me anywhere.

This is why I hate APC with passion.

You criticize me for doing something and you are practicing same even more... ?

It that not stupidity and high level hypocrisy ?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
dunkem21:
..Exactly the problem ..

..They criticized every move of GEJ and today they are taking the same steps ..

..I remember Lai Mohammed happily shouting at GEJ to resign with every bomb that goes off ..

..Let's not pay them in their own coin for the interest of Nigeria.

Until Lie Mohammed and APC publicly apologise to Nigerians for the past evil politics against Nigeria and Nigerians, they shall not find peace and their evil deeds will chase them till death. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Face Of APC by dejavski(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
There should be an abbreviation to the world hypocrisy in the dictionary. And that should be APC angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by kenny987(f): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
CHANGE! I wonder where the change is if they do same things GEJ did and defend their actions by telling you GEJ did same...how then have u changed anything other than d name n party at the centre?

The painful part is that if things go wrong and I pray they don't, all Nigerians will suffer including those who cried out but had their voices drowned out by the propaganda of CHANGE!

I pray for my sake and that of well meaning Nigerians that things go right or the long awaited separation is actualized so people can take their fates in their hands with people of common beliefs and ideologies.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
dejavski:
There should be an abbreviation to the world hypocrisy in the dictionary. And that should be APC angry

Party of propagandist and professional liars. - Amaechi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC will not know peace.

To ri ewe oju omi ki ni isinmi. - Tinubu

Where are you guys...

Cc:

chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by dejavski(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Firefire:

Party of propagandist and professional liars. - Amaechi

Gbam!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Face Of APC by alabiyemmy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
CHANGE y'all want, CHANGE y'all will get.

3 Likes

Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
alabiyemmy:
CHANGE y'all want, CHANGE y'all will get.

Nothing is changing so far, making the promised change to be a farce embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Double Face Of APC by frankyychiji(f): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari thought his inadequacies and cluelessness could be concealed by his Professor VP doing most of the talking, just like when Idiagbon held sway under him, Osunbande too is the one doing most of the cerebral work even though he is a mere commissioner. Nigerians both home and abroad who supported these janjaweeids are boiling in regret already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
I called Buhari and the APC hypocrites 2 days ago and a particular moniker was catching feelings.

Nigerians, see for yourselves!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by francizy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari's past was there for people to read up but the lazy ones averted, the gullibles didn't believe, the bigots misquoted while the APC politicians smiled at their zombies. I'll always choose the most corrupt politician over GMB because I'm sure we will all know he's corrupt and know how to follow him unlike having an autocratic and a tribalistic, divisive, incompetent, clueless, vindictive, bigoted, hate filled, lying and criminal minded (corrupt) coup plotter and economic assassin parading as saint.

You cant put a cat in charge of fried fishes or monkey in charge of bananas and expect them not to tamper with it. The earlier Nigerians realize that we've been fooled the better for us all and our generations unborn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Face Of APC by DebateNigeria: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank you Firefire. GMB is not ready for governance and until he becomes a true civilian, I won't stop calling him GMB.
I told a friend that by the end of September, we won't have any minister in Nigeria. Will it take only 2 days to screen and delegate portfolios to ministers considering Friday is public holiday. Nigerians were scammed and are still being scammed.
I have taken it upon myself to pray for the deliverance of Nigerians who are held up in captivity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Face Of APC by baralatie(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy
and the light shineth!
Re: Double Face Of APC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC has contradicted their actions since the begining of this administration, PMB became a tourist the first week he was sworn in and it seems its not going to stop.

APC goofs if listed will be a long list that I ll be exhausted if I start mentioning it.

2 Likes

Re: Double Face Of APC by francizy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Firefire:

Nothing is changing so far, making the promised change to be a farce embarassed

ahhhh! it is changing oh, my brother. Abi you no know say Nigeria don change from normal to worst? I only pray that no matter what the devil does, let all of us who opposed him still make it out of it.

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
I called Buhari and the APC hypocrites 2 days ago and a particular moniker was catching feelings.

Nigerians, see for yourselves!
call out the moniker let's place a sanction on that account for supporting evil.

4 Likes

Re: Double Face Of APC by ChappyChase: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha... Change!!!

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by MizMyColi(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
call out the moniker let's place a sanction on that account for supporting evil.

Freedom96grin

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by cyberdurable(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

supported!

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by illmatic101(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan was voted out of office because his not from the North, it's not like he didn't perform.

The only difference between this administration and the last one is the lack of direction, confusion and deceit (in this present administration) which APC is known for

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Freedom96grin
I asked of a moniker disturbing you and you are calling out an Ileya Ram. I ignore that goat with pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Double Face Of APC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Freedom96grin
I asked of a moniker disturbing you and you are calling out an Ileya Ram. I ignore that goat with pleasure

2 Likes

Re: Double Face Of APC by engineerboat(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Firefire:
APC will not know peace.

To ri ewe oju omi ki ni isinmi. - Tinubu

Where are you guys...

Cc:

Comrade APC is synonimous to double standard, liars, and
what they fail to realize is that there is nothing they can do, karma is just activated

3 Likes

Re: Double Face Of APC by freedom96: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I asked of a moniker disturbing you and you are calling out an Ileya Ram. I ignore that goat with pleasure
stop insulting me.Mizmycoli how am I disturbing you?Go ahead,call GMB whatever u like.It is your life and your choice.Now u just made this woman insult me.
Re: Double Face Of APC by engineerboat(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
DebateNigeria:
Thank you Firefire. GMB is not ready for governance and until he becomes a true civilian, I won't stop calling him GMB.
I told a friend that by the end of September, we won't have any minister in Nigeria. Will it take only 2 days to screen and delegate portfolios to ministers considering Friday is public holiday. Nigerians were scammed and are still being scammed.
I have taken it upon myself to pray for the deliverance of Nigerians who are held up in captivity.

youwill be suprised at how they will twist the promised ministerial nominies by oct 1st,
chai chai
will he announce minister without screening and approval,
APC we are watching and waiting for your denial again.

No wonder they say media twist River apc spokesman comment about wike.
Who wan interprete this abeg 'there is nthing wrong in completing past administartion, afterall govt is countinuity' this is what apc spokeman said,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Ministerial List: 5 Notable Persons Whose Names Aresurprisingly Missing / Igbo Leaders Join The North to say NO biafra, Picture Of Agriculture In Biafra / No IMF Programme Needed For Nigeria, Says Lagarde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.