Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Creating A Website Through Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating A Website Through Php (1084 Views)

Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App / Creating A New Programming Language / Creating A Proxy Server With Java. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Website Through Php by effissyman(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hi,Pls Am In Need Of A Programmer That Can Help Me Creating A Website Using Php For My Project In School.
I Dnt Need To Host It.
The Topic: Online Motor Licensing System.
Pls Contact Me If You Can Help.
Thanks
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by makavele: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
on the one hand, if it's a project in your finals, then u should have been imparted sufficient knowledge to create such,
i mean, what is the essence of going through freshman-year to finals and you cannot complete a task for your project . .
means, they've been teaching you guys just "theory" and zero practicals . . . which is to be expected
on the other; if you need external help, there are 1001 programmers on NairaLand here . . .
the question is, are you willing to pay ? nobody is gonna sit a whole week writing myriads of codes for nothing
cos they've all got bills to pay, (me inclusive) !!!

1 Like

Re: Creating A Website Through Php by AkinseteK(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
effissyman:
Am Ola From Abeokuta, Pls Am In Need Of A Programmer That Can Help Me Creating A Website Using Php For My Project In School.
I Dnt Need To Host It.
Email:adusteven93@gmail.Com.
Thanks
I can create one for you, you can contact me 0n 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by effissyman(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
makavele:
on the one hand, if it's a project in your finals, then u should have been imparted sufficient knowledge to create such,
i mean, what is the essence of going through freshman-year to finals and you cannot complete a task for your project . .
means, they've been teaching you guys just "theory" and zero practicals . . . which is to be expected
on the other; if you need external help, there are 1001 programmers on NairaLand here . . .
the question is, are you willing to pay ? nobody is gonna sit a whole week writing myriads of codes for nothing

not the way u tink man...sure sure, we did alot of praticals,bt majorly on html bt nt php and d likes.
not dat i cant design the website using html bt surprisingly, the instruction given to me by my supervisor says "design using php" and i av no power to argue or to question his autority . so that is it.
thanks for observation
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by makavele: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
@effissyman

it very unpractical to design a website on pure php. . .
your project manager must be a very confused fellow . . if that's what he's asking . . .
you would need other stuffs like king html, javascript, css to add website behavioral patterns and actions . . .
you would also need flash if u decide to make it interactive . . etc.
like i said its 100% theory . . so its left to you to do the practicals i.e. develop yourself
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by effissyman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
makavele:
@effissyman

it very unpractical to design a website on pure php. . .
your project manager must be a very confused fellow . . if that's what he's asking . . .
you would need other stuffs like king html, javascript, css to add website behavioral patterns and actions . . .
you would also need flash if u decide to make it interactive . . etc.
like i said its 100% theory . . so its left to you to do the practicals i.e. develop yourself
i understand wat u'r trying to portray bt mayb i should make it clear like this....
wat he's expecting of me is to design the website with HTML,PHP,JAVASCRIPT,CSS&MYSQL..Not To Contain Only Html Document.
Do U Understand Me Sir?
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by nnamdiosu(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
effissyman:

i understand wat u'r trying to portray bt mayb i should make it clear like this....
wat he's expecting of me is to design the website with HTML,PHP,JAVASCRIPT,CSS&MYSQL..Not To Contain Only Html Document.
Do U Understand Me Sir?
that's not a problem bro. I can help u. i believe u want a site where customers can view the motor/product, register maybe, purchase/ activate license? send a mail to Nnamdiosu@gmail.com. or call me on 08164220091
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by makavele: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2015
effissyman:

Do U Understand Me Sir?

i get you . . the poster above has sometin to say !!
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by fattbabakay(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
makavele:
if u think dey will teach u in Nigerian varsity den ya on a long tin..
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by effissyman(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
AkinseteK:

I can create one for you, you can contact me 0n 08034089466 for more discussion
can i have ur gmail acct
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by ThePENGENIUS(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
effissyman:
Am Ola From Abeokuta, Pls Am In Need Of A Programmer That Can Help Me Creating A Website Using Php For My Project In School.
I Dnt Need To Host It.
Email:adusteven93@gmail.Com.
Thanks
I wrote something like that last year for a finals student. I can set it up and send it to you for a tiny token.
Call me ASAP on 08035235115 or emmanuelgideon36@gmail.com
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by AkinseteK(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
effissyman:

can i have ur gmail acct

mayork2012@gmail.com
Re: Creating A Website Through Php by trytillmake(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2015
makavele:

Lecturer never finish teach copy and paste na to go teach php for naija, u go wait till 2040 abeg u are on ya own and to the student if u know u wanna further in the IT/Programming world u better start learning on yr own cause the world u are about to enter no time for dem nor teach us o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed In Building An Ecommerce Website / C# Asp.net Or Php / Please Is Simple Server For PC Still Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.