Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Road Map To The University Of Your Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Road Map To The University Of Your Choice (575 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice / Solve This Maths And Win #200 Any Network Of Your Choice Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
Jamb has come and gone. What is left now is admission. My jamb score is 236, i applied to study comp sci in unilag. I don't know how admission over there works, but i hope i am going to make it through. Please does anyone know how i can enhance my chances of getting admission to unilag?

You can ask ur questions here about getting admissions to the uni of ur choice. I know some stuffs about univ in the east, if i can answer ur question, i would. Let's just help ourselves.
Re: Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by japro: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
Iam So sad i scored 173 any hope. Pls let me know.
Re: Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by japro: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2009
Iam So sad i scored 173 any hope for univ in east, Pls let me know.
Re: Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
japro:

Iam So sad i scored 173 any hope for univ in east, Pls let me know.
Dont lose hope. You can get a change of course form and fill michael okpara univ of aric umudike as ur institution. there cut off for most courses is usually 160. Good luck
Re: Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by Chinyxboy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
I scored 220 in jamb dis yr. I'm 4rm Enugu state, do u tink i av a bright chance in gainin admission dis yr? I'm goin 4 elect engr. Wht is d cut-off mark 4 elect engr. U cld also help me wit useful tips on hw 2 pass deir post ume and pls do enlighten me on Esut post ume. Bigmodo, jst no dat u re already a std of unilag dis yr. Dis yr wil neva pass us by. I wish all my fellow nairalanders who took dis yrs ume, a successful post ume ahead.
Re: Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2009
Chinyxboy:

I scored 220 in jamb dis yr. I'm 4rm Enugu state, do u tink i av a bright chance in gainin admission dis yr? I'm goin 4 elect engr. Wht is d cut-off mark 4 elect engr. U cld also help me wit useful tips on hw 2 pass deir post ume and pls do enlighten me on Esut post ume. Bigmodo, jst no dat u re already a std of unilag dis yr. Dis yr wil neva pass us by. I wish all my fellow nairalanders who took dis yrs ume, a successful post ume ahead.

Thanks for saying i have already being admitted to unilag. Just read hard for the post jamb. Your score will get u admission considering the fact that u r an indigene, u just have to try hard for the apt test. Read hard for the apt test. Good luck
Re: Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by Makavelis(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2009
japro:

Iam So sad i scored 173 any hope. Pls let me know.
WTF grin everbody LOL cheesy cheesy tongue tongue d***h***
Re: Road Map To The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2009
Makavelis:

WTF grin everbody LOL cheesy cheesy tongue tongue d***h***

hey kid, get out, get out before i grab the cane.

(1) (Reply)

Any Information On Abu And It's Post Jamb / Change Of Instituion 2009/2010 / Olabisi Onabanjo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.