Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fixed Match Is 100%scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fixed Match Is 100%scam (4131 Views)

If Nigeria Wins Against Argentina, The Match Is Fixed / Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? / How Do You Identify Whether A Match Is Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Match Is 100%scam by godoluwa(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Its saddening that we have lots of desperate guys on the internet looking for who to scam. I felt bad each time I read scam related issue on the internet.
TO ALL PUNTERS/GAMBLERS, FIXED MATCH 100% SCAM!!!
DONT PAY ANYBODY A KOBO TO GET ANY FIXED GAME THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!
YOU CAN ANALYSE YOUR MATCH BY YOURSELF BY MAKING RESEARCH ON GOOGLE!!!

MOREOVER, THERE ARE LOTS OF ONLINE/OFFLINE BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE GOOD MONEY OTHER THAN GAMBLING

UNTO YOU SCAMMERS, EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF BUT ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER

7 Likes

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by Swegzfreak: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wholeup niga! Just say d truth, you have been scamed! So mehn gerarahere

5 Likes

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by khattab02: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
^^^^^^^

If I hear say the guy do FIX Matches scams!
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by godoluwa(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Swegzfreak:
U DEY MAD? CHECK ALL MY POST TO KNOW SINCE WHEN I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST SCAM. AM NOT AS STUPID AS THOSE THAT GOT SCAMMED WITH FIXED MATCH. WHEN IT COMES TO GAMBLING, AM A BOSS ON MY OWN. READING PEOPLES LAMENTATION ABOUT HOW THE GOT SCAMMED OF FIXED MATCH MAKES ME OPEN THIS THREAD TO INFORM THOSE THAT MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR FIXED MATCH THAT ITS ALL SCAM.
GET THAT TO YOUR BRAINLESS SKULL

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
godoluwa:
Its saddening that we have lots of desperate guys on the internet looking for who to scam. I felt bad each time I read scam related issue on the internet.
TO ALL PUNTERS/GAMBLERS, FIXED MATCH 100% SCAM!!!
DONT PAY ANYBODY A KOBO TO GET ANY FIXED GAME THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!
YOU CAN ANALYSE YOUR MATCH BY YOURSELF BY MAKING RESEARCH ON GOOGLE!!!

MOREOVER, THERE ARE LOTS OF ONLINE/OFFLINE BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE GOOD MONEY OTHER THAN GAMBLING

UNTO YOU SCAMMERS, EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF BUT ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER

Fixed match is real Bro, but those going about posting fake screen shot everywhere in this forum are fake..

One thing about fixed match is that it doesn't spread, believe me nobody will tell you to pay #5k to #10k for fixed match...

It is real just that it is a secret thing, so beware of those guys on Nairaland or any where telling you to pay..

7 Likes

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by godoluwa(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
udemzyudex:

Fixed match is real Bro, but those going about posting fake screen shot everywhere in this forum are fake..

One thing about fixed match is that it doesn't spread, believe me nobody will tell you to pay #5k to #10k for fixed match...

It is real just that it is a secret thing, so beware of those guys on Nairaland or any where telling you to pay..
as far as am concerned, I dont believe in it. moreover, I open this thread to educate people to shun the habit of looking for fixed match.

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by udemzyudex(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
godoluwa:
as far as am concerned, I dont believe in it. moreover, I open this thread to educate people to shun the habit of looking for fixed match.

Na same thing we dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by adeshinacute(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jelgava (Lat) - Ferencvaros (Hun) over 2.5 @1.8

Atlantas (Ltu) - K. Almaty (Kaz). Over 2.5 @ 1.8

HJK (Fin) - Connahs Q. (Wal) over 2.5@ 1.9

Trakai (Ltu) - St Johnstone (Sco). Over 2.5 @ 2.0

Play all as single

Check my signature to contact us after the match
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by pappiejoe78: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't fall for this scammer on instagram he climate to have fixed matches ! I paid him and he blocked me
0905 530 6334

PAYMENT DETAILS.
Account name: DAVID EGBE
Account no:3105682832
Bank:FIRST BANK.
Once done forward us your payment details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by ben005: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
For instance I play a game which state Wayne Rooney won't score in a match and eventually he did not play the match, will bet9ja still pay me
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by lavenjcrown(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
godoluwa:
U DEY MAD? CHECK ALL MY POST TO KNOW SINCE WHEN I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST SCAM. AM NOT AS STUPID AS THOSE THAT GOT SCAMMED WITH FIXED MATCH. WHEN IT COMES TO GAMBLING, AM A BOSS ON MY OWN. READING PEOPLES LAMENTATION ABOUT HOW THE GOT SCAMMED OF FIXED MATCH MAKES ME OPEN THIS THREAD TO INFORM THOSE THAT MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR FIXED MATCH THAT ITS ALL SCAM.
GET THAT TO YOUR BRAINLESS SKULL
bro take it easy, not to dis level of insulting. U came at first as a good person to listen to on ur advise buh ended it up in a rude way. Too bad.
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by CletOlam222: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
DON'T BE DECIEVED BY SCAMMERS,BEWARE!!! THOUGH FIXED MATCHES ARE REAL AND DO EXIST BUT ITS AN HIGH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION THAT ARE LIMITED TO FEW...I HAVE THE LINKS TO THE REAL FIXED MATCHES...contact Me:cletcon123@gmail.com
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by kishbee41(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin cheesy haba bro
Swegzfreak:
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
CletOlam222:
DON'T BE DECIEVED BY SCAMMERS,BEWARE!!! THOUGH FIXED MATCHES ARE REAL AND DO EXIST BUT ITS AN HIGH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION THAT ARE LIMITED TO FEW...I HAVE THE LINKS TO THE REAL FIXED MATCHES...contact Me:cletcon123@gmail.com
Scam
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by Kylekent59: 12:44am On Jan 16, 2018
ben005:
For instance I play a game which state Wayne Rooney won't score in a match and eventually he did not play the match, will bet9ja still pay me

The game is gonna be invalid. They are gonna repay you/credit ur stake back.
Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Do bookmakers pays for voided matches even though few matches were lost?B93EQCTZRPRTQ-97041
Kylekent59:

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Do bookmakers pays for voided matches even though few matches were lost?
Kylekent59:

Re: Fixed Match Is 100%scam by Kylekent59: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2018
comshots:
Do bookmakers pays for voided matches even though few matches were lost?
No.

Since a game has already casted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Information On Sure Mega Odds / Angola, First African Nation To Build A Water Stadium (pix) / Chelski To Sign Ghana Under 20 Star Dominic Adiyiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.