Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

"I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim (987 Views)

Toke Makinwa Opens Up About Her Surgery And Her Struggle With Depression / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by ChuzzyBlog: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-x0j5-zLtsAg/VgRGcVmyNUI/AAAAAAAACkQ/ZwSxWuF4yK4/s320/Julliet.png[/img]

Actress Juliet Ibrahim says she is no longer interested in marrying a Ghanaian man after her marriage with her ex husband, Kwadwo Safo crashed a few years ago.

The award winning actress says that she struggles with African men because of their African mentality. The mentality according to her, holds them back from dating a public figure. See her exact words after the cut

“Friends of these men even jump into the equation—hastily labeling all actresses as wh*res based on what they’ve read online. And some of the men I have met actually get cold feet because of such unfounded speculations,” the actress said.

According to her, she is not over dating a black man as long as she can find one who understands her career and lifestyle.

“For me it’s not about the colour of a man’s skin but his mind. The reason why I think a white man will work for me is because their mentality fits my lifestyle and my career but if I meet a black (African) man who sits well with my wants and expectations, I will jump for it.”

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/i-struggle-with-african-men-in.html

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by munchfani: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
HEY SLAGG!! AFRICAN MEN TOO STRONG FOR U TO CONTROL.
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
The hunt for a husband is real!!

My bad!!
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Majority of the actresses are wh*res. The speculations are not unfounded.
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by englishmart(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
yeah! y'all gave African men that mentality. wipe your tears, you will get over it all soon
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by ab1x: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by kossyablaze(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmmm wateva

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by emperorchedda(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided African men dont want your type
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
actresses tho.their marriage no dey ever last.nawa oh
Re: "I Struggle With African Men Because Of Their Mentality" - Juliet Ibrahim by henribj(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
i don't think she really is in search of a husband, what she is really searching for is a sugar daddy/husband or money bag husband.
how can a woman who is truly looking to settle down, who knows men are not approaching her because of her job, and she still keeps doing that job and says she wants to get married? lol.... she dey find who she go deceive.

(1) (Reply)

9ice: Ruggedman Did Not Sleep With Toni Payne, But I Haven’t Forgiven Him / Omgwhat Is This Guy Doing To Peter Okoye’s Wife? / PIC: CLAM Pastor, Wole Oladiyun Stars With Odunlade, Antar Laniyan In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.