Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae (23356 Views)

Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / Chief Olu Falae Finally Released / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by mascot87(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
CR77:
cool

Will u stop this nonsense grin grin
I laugh unrepentantly whenever I see this pix grin grin
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Ijaya123: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
The IG ended up not saying how he was rescued.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
K
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Xetima:
Where are the kidnappers or is it 'papanappers' now? grin
ransom was paid.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by InvertedHammer: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
I think every well off family should start wearing lo jacks in Nigeria. Once kidnapped, the LEA can use GPS to track the coordinates.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by onismate: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bia solo, you never told us if any ransome was paid. I know you will try to take glory with the NPF but we had been told that the olu falae was dropped off.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Chigold101(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
jcmaiah:
Please just tell us how much they paid and stop ranting!
it is possible they didn't pay any money...
Buhari would have called his brothers and tell them to leave the man as he was bringing his already down trodden image to another pooh...

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by HopeAlive14(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Who killed Bola Ige?

This is still an unsolved murder hanging on the neck of this nation like an albatross.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by kendoh2: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
CR77:
cool
Hahahahahaha
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Tee1branson: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Vock:
grin grin
Naija police gan sef
They rescued the victim without setting a eye on the kidnappers
cheesy cheesy
Now they are promising to arrest the kidnappers after paying the ranson
grin grin
Naija!!! Very funny a country

Naija olopa no dey try.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by blackpanda: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
This report is scanty and doea not say anything whatsoever about the perpetrators.

Its as if the man was not even kidnapped.

Where exactly did they find him?
When?
Was there any struggle/altercation?
Was the ransome paid?
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by JuicyStar: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Source;
http://www.fkxclusive.com/police-press-statement-on-the-rescue-of-chief-olu-falae/

cc:
Lalasticlala

If I tell u say I understand this thing I dey lie. Was he rescued or was a ransom paid in exchange for his release? Cos if he was rescued then there should have been a contest with the culprits and same arrested. Abi Una just see BAba dey wander for Owo and una come dey form James bond for here? Congratulations sha.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
I can't believe this lie.
Today is my birthday nairalanders. Please I need 500 likes to make me happy.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by dokJ: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nigerian police can dey make mouth?
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by IamThrive(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
I pray that the long expected chibok's release press statement will be made like this one.

God our helper please assist security agencies to win this battle in Jesus name,AMEN!
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by kristisking(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Just tell us how much ramsom was paid.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Orikinla(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
He was rescued and you are still looking for the perpetrators? Which kind of country is this? Nollywood. Read the trending topic of the moment on Nollywood on http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/nollywood-needs-an-insurance-policy-20150924, http://m.imdb.com/news/ni59040072/ https://lockerdome.com/6799749944854593/8060987056212244
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good!! Oga IGP Since you have performed well in d rescue, you should be ready to head any team for any other person kidnapped. Ooo!
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by prothelley(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
The rich (politicians) are released from their captives in days while the poor (chibok) girls have been forgotten...,
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by francizy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
This useless Arase of a man is talking trash! Is it the same useless police that has been embarking on extra judicial killing of late (have presently killed more than armed robbers in the past 3 months).

I rather trust a paid vigante than NPF!!
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by bidex(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
hmm.... wonders shall never end! Olufalae rescued, no arrest, no exchange of fire, no ransom paid, no culprits found, no culprits chased, no point or location of rescue, no eye witness.... Abeg make una wake me! Lalasticala, na dream I dey dream? Seun, na Nollywood I dey watch? LadyF na professor Peller dey perform?
Nigeria, we hail thee
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by tsdarkside(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin...yea....now,shoot all of them dead!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Ndeewonu: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
DIVINE78:

Ojukwu infected you with insanity.

It your parents did not train you well to respect elders, at least, common sense should teach you to respect the dead!
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by LordPhilip(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2015
After paying the ransom you come here to tell us super story. How on earth do you rescue a person from his abductors with apprehending anyone? Maybe the kidnappers were ghost.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by jimmayoy: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2015
omo the way this our men in black pays ransom to kidnappers this days really shows that police na our friend true true, i only hope some innocent dudes no go suffer for this in days to come because they must arraign some people that some locally made pistol and charms will be recovered from grin grin grin
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by jacoik(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:
The Police Inspector General aka PIG is not telling us how a kidnapped victim was rescued without apprehending the kidnappers.

Useless police
abi oooo my bro. e don tey wey dis ppl don dey wash our head
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by catalanscrew(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Thank for God
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by Ayatullah(m): 1:14am On Sep 25, 2015
CR77:
cool
Definitely you won't want your father's nose or that beautiful daughter of yours' nose to be like the one you gave the APC chieftain.

Please fear the wrath of the Almighty.
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by omoba2k2: 1:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerian Police can lie. chai. Ransom was paid and i know cos i was in his house this evening. IG just flew in with helicopter to akure after he was released somewhere in owo. He said he was camped at one hotel and his cloth was torn. It was the area commander that gave him the cloths he wore home the IG just flew in and met them in owo before bringing him back to Oba-ile road where his house is. shio
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by jkendy(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Enough of all these noise on Nairaland and other blogs and social, print and other medias.

I'm here to put a stop on this argument.
'We' kidnapped Chief on his way to see his 'babalawo' on that fateful day, not in his farm as speculated.

'We' held him for two (2) days and initially demanded for N100m but finally, N20m was sent to us and they pleaded we drop Chief at Agodada, but we opted for Owo town on our way to Okenne. He was later driven in a Cab to a nearby bush which the PIG, sorry, IGP referred to as "forest".

In the good days of Fred Amata, i would have hit it big because this story would be good for Nollywood as a script, right? ;DEnough of all these noise on Nairaland and other blogs and social, print and other medias.

I'm here to put a stop on this argument.
'We' kidnapped Chief on his way to see his 'babalawo' on that fateful day, not in his farm as speculated.

'We' held him for two (2) days and initially demanded for N100m but finally, N20m was sent to us and they pleaded we drop Chief at Agodada, but we opted for Owo town on our way to Okenne. He was later driven in a Cab to a nearby bush which the PIG, sorry, IGP referred to as "forest".

In the good days of Fred Amata, i would have hit it big because this story would be good for Nollywood as a script, right?
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by socialmediaman: 4:28am On Sep 25, 2015
IG learn to give credit to the actual men who risked their lives to effect the rescue, except that's not what happened
Re: Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae by chocorod(m): 4:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Richie0974:
What we want to know is if he was rescued by the police or a ransom was paid.
Richie0974:
Richie0974:
u sef;since when police dey rescue for naija?dem don pay rasom and i bet dem go don go collect their share if not where are the kidnapers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Slams Police For Arraigning Melaye On Stretcher / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos / INEC sets January 25, 2020 for 28 rerun elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.